Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: Gaston on 08-Nov-2011 (Tue) @ 10:12:53

Poll
Question: Do you prefer Anime or Manga or ... something else?
Option 1: Anime Rocks!
Option 2: Manga Rules!
Option 3: Fan Made Crap is the Way to Go!
Option 4: Other?
Title: Do you prefer Anime or Manga ?
Post by: Gaston on 08-Nov-2011 (Tue) @ 10:12:53
Quote from: Ayeka-chanError:  Oh no!  This message was never archived properly :figures: and I really don't know what this post was all about because it was such a long time ago!  :'(    Bad Google-bot-kun!  :crazy:

Hey!  Here's a cool idea!!! :woot: Let's just play Mad Libs!  Imagine what the Gaston (https://forum.animerpgs.com/index.php?action=profile;u=25) originally wrote in this post, and reply with whatever you think what this post was about.  We'll just go with it! ^-^  
Title: Re: Do you prefer Anime or Manga ?
Post by: Senkusha on 29-Mar-2025 (Sat) @ 08:45:22
I added a poll to this question.

Personally, I enjoy watching anime, but reading manga when forced in a quiet area also works for me.