Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => Negima! Magister Negi Magi => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 19-Feb-2011 (Sat) @ 13:59:27

Title: Odd Students
Post by: Skuld-chan on 19-Feb-2011 (Sat) @ 13:59:27
I have identified a few odd students in the class of 2-A.  We have a:


Um.. I'm sure there's probably a few others.  Now I need to go look up the names for these characters now.
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: susano on 20-Feb-2011 (Sun) @ 13:12:21
There is only one time traveler.  She is Chao.  Chao is a descendent of Negi's.  She is from the  planet Mars.
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: Skuld-chan on 20-Feb-2011 (Sun) @ 17:33:39
Ok, I'll take that.  But in the last episode, I'm not sure who said it, but one of them said "our methods".   So then that raises the question who is the other girl?
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: Zigra on 20-Feb-2011 (Sun) @ 20:46:40
Can any of the students in Negi's class be considered normal?
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: Skuld-chan on 21-Feb-2011 (Mon) @ 12:59:58
Well, yes.  I do think so.  Isn't um... oh god...what's her name...?  Konoka rather normal?  She's Asuna's room mate?  Right?  LOL :nosweat:
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: susano on 21-Feb-2011 (Mon) @ 17:20:41
One of the odd students is student No. 31 Zazie Rainyday.  She seem to be a mystery from the start.  Lately, I have found out the truth about Zazie.  I don't want  to add a spoiler since some people are interest in reading the Manga. >:D
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: Skuld-chan on 21-Feb-2011 (Mon) @ 17:49:22
Yeah, she is a bit of a puzzle, eh?  I think she juggles.  LOL
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: Zigra on 23-Feb-2011 (Wed) @ 04:39:55
Quote from: Skuld-chan on 21-Feb-2011 (Mon) @ 12:59:58Well, yes.  I do think so.  Isn't um... oh god...what's her name...?  Konoka rather normal?  She's Asuna's room mate?  Right?  LOL :nosweat:
Actually, if you watch the first anime further, you'll see that she has some....unusual....aspects of her life. I won't spoil it, though ;)
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: Skuld-chan on 23-Feb-2011 (Wed) @ 13:47:56
Hmm, I guess I'll have to watch it again.  I must have missed it.
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: Zigra on 23-Feb-2011 (Wed) @ 17:24:18
Which series did you watch. The "!" or the "!?" series?
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: Skuld-chan on 23-Feb-2011 (Wed) @ 18:07:12
Negima!  I am currently reading the manga and watching the !? series as well.
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: Zigra on 23-Feb-2011 (Wed) @ 18:16:19
Well, during the arc where Konaka was kidnapped, it was revealed that

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: Skuld-chan on 23-Feb-2011 (Wed) @ 18:59:09
Oh yeah!  that's right.  She's got some kind of hidden power that she doesn't know about.

Okay, so then what about Fue.  She seems pretty normal to me.
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: Zigra on 24-Feb-2011 (Thu) @ 02:57:54
Quote from: Skuld-chan on 23-Feb-2011 (Wed) @ 18:59:09Okay, so then what about Fue.  She seems pretty normal to me.
You mean Yue? Nodoka's friend? Well, I suppose she's far more normal than most of the girls. She does have a penchant for weird drinks, though ???
Title: Re: Odd Students
Post by: Skuld-chan on 24-Feb-2011 (Thu) @ 15:04:04
Yeah!  That's who I meant!  Yeah, heated cola?  WTF?!  LOL