Kawaii Klub

Administration Office - Website Announcements and Stuff => Mihoshi's Galactic Evidence Report => Topic started by: Senkusha on 16-Mar-2025 (Sun) @ 21:07:31

Title: More Arcadia ... and stuff!
Post by: Senkusha on 16-Mar-2025 (Sun) @ 21:07:31
I've been quite busy over the past week adding new content to the Site:


Over the next couple of weeks I plan to:

Eventually, I'd like to add some digital products to the Store, but first I want to see if anybody's actually interested in supporting the Site in this manner.  More themes will be added as well.  Just request ones you're interested in!  Finally, I really hope to get Phase II of the Ayeka's Bliss forum data re-added, however, I'm not sure how much of that data I can actually retrieve.  I think much of it was locked behind a membership wall, so it may be lost.

Finally, a shout out to anybody who was a member of Ayeka's Bliss (2003 - 2012).  If you're interested in reclaiming your old username, let me know, if not, create a new username.  Either way, your presence will be a welcome one!  Maybe I can stop shouting into the Void?

Have fun!  :)