Kawaii Klub

Administration Office - Website Announcements and Stuff => Mihoshi's Galactic Evidence Report => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 31-May-2007 (Thu) @ 19:29:40

Poll
Question: Which Membergroups Do You Belong To:
Option 1: Regular Member
Option 2: Anime Otoku
Option 3: Code Warrior
Option 4: Fiction Writer
Option 5: Role Player
Title: Website Update: 31-MAY-2007
Post by: Skuld-chan on 31-May-2007 (Thu) @ 19:29:40
Just a couple of things to mention:

1.  I'm in the process of revamping the permissions for member groups.  There will be the following:
  • Anime Otoku - Access to Anime related boards.
  • Role Player - Access to Role Playing Game boards.
  • Fiction Writer - Access to the Writing related boards.
  • Code Warrior - Access to the Software and Mod development Boards

You will only be shown the boards that interest you the most.  If you wish to be added to a particular group please either PM me or reply to this topic.  Members will be assigned by me based on your posting habits.  If you wish to be added to additional groups, let me know, otherwise you won't see the other categorized boards.  From now on, any new members will not be assigned to a membergroup unless they ask to become added to those groups.

2.  We now have an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) service.  You can access this by clicking on the Internet Relay Chat button on the Main site.  You will logged in with your Forum username.

3.  I am still in the process of migrating data over from the Forum to the Wiki.  After I am finished with that, I plan to also include various media files for download that are related to the individual Wiki topics.  You can still access a master download listing by going to the Download Directory.

UPDATE:  You can now select which groups you would like to be a part of by going to your Profile and select Edit Account Information.  ;)
Title: Re: Website Update: 31-MAY-2007
Post by: Zionia on 02-Jun-2007 (Sat) @ 09:50:36
so...when is this in place, and how do i know what groups i am in?
Title: Re: Website Update: 31-MAY-2007
Post by: Skuld-chan on 03-Jun-2007 (Sun) @ 21:47:14
You can tell what group you are in by looking at your profile sidebar next to each post.
Title: Re: Website Update: 31-MAY-2007
Post by: rumiya on 04-Jun-2007 (Mon) @ 01:55:51
i like these updates..hehehe
now to c if i can figure out the wiki , and if it will allow picts linking .i can scan the dvd jackets some of the
umm stuff i got...
hehehe currently working on  ai yori oshi and tench universe in english .  ;D ;D
and yea i'mm waiting for the dvd2 amg season2 to come out lol. i can umm host the dvd jacket scans and or get emm to you senkusa. it would be nice to have emm for like the series discriptions lol
Title: Re: Website Update: 31-MAY-2007
Post by: Skuld-chan on 04-Jun-2007 (Mon) @ 11:34:51
I'm glad you like the update.  The wiki is pretty easy to use.  to add an internal link (to another wiki page you use this:  [[page title here]]

or if you need an external link you use:  [http://www.blah.com/some_random_page Title here (don't forget the space after the hyperlink!)]

Yeah, we can link pictures.  You can upload them to the wiki by using the upload file link in the wiki toolbox.

Just remember to log in to the Wiki!
Title: Re: Website Update: 31-MAY-2007
Post by: BSEK on 05-Jun-2007 (Tue) @ 21:53:42
Umm.... Kusha, I'm a role player and not a Fiction writer, I have not made any fanfictions before in my life. And I would like to added to the group of Role Players please.
Title: Re: Website Update: 31-MAY-2007
Post by: Slain on 05-Jun-2007 (Tue) @ 21:56:01
Can I create my own member group?
Title: Re: Website Update: 31-MAY-2007
Post by: Dragonchilde on 06-Jun-2007 (Wed) @ 16:19:35
Ironic, but I think I belong in all the groups except fiction writers.  Have lots to uplaod too if you need it.
Title: Re: Website Update: 31-MAY-2007
Post by: Lord Revan on 06-Jun-2007 (Wed) @ 16:45:27
i think with this new update or somthing that i am not able to see some of the boards