Kawaii Klub

Administration Office - Website Announcements and Stuff => Mihoshi's Galactic Evidence Report => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 27-Mar-2007 (Tue) @ 10:59:16

Title: Website Update: 27-MAR-2007
Post by: Skuld-chan on 27-Mar-2007 (Tue) @ 10:59:16
There has been quite a bit of activity going on around here since the last update.  Thank you to all the new members for posting to the boards!  Following is a list of enhancements that have been made to the website.


I am excited and proud to announce the latest and greatest achievement for Ayeka's Bliss in all of history!!  Please welcome the Avatar Maker expantion pack:  Play by Post Role Playing Game System!  It's really cool with everything that it can do!  Check it out!


The Avatar RPG expansion will be released as soon as Beta testing completes and the documentation is written up for how to use the bloody thing!  Look for a tentative release date around mid-April.  ;D
Title: Re: Website Update: 27-MAR-2007
Post by: Warlord Vir on 27-Mar-2007 (Tue) @ 17:33:35
Will someone when the time come tell me how to work it.
Thanks.
Title: Re: Website Update: 27-MAR-2007
Post by: Skuld-chan on 27-Mar-2007 (Tue) @ 17:42:12
Oh, yeah, I guess I forgot to mention the mini-howtos in in the SMF Mod board.  There are quick links if you goto the main site (https://web.archive.org/web/20070617030519/http://www.ayeka.net/) and look under Urgent Topics.
Title: Re: Website Update: 27-MAR-2007
Post by: Warlord Vir on 27-Mar-2007 (Tue) @ 21:52:47
Thanks.
Title: Re: Website Update: 27-MAR-2007
Post by: olandir on 14-Apr-2007 (Sat) @ 17:03:33
Where can I download these mods... I'd like them for my SMF forum but cannot find them anywhere on this site.