Kawaii Klub

Administration Office - Website Announcements and Stuff => Mihoshi's Galactic Evidence Report => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 11-Dec-2006 (Mon) @ 10:05:44

Title: Website Update: 11-DEC-2006
Post by: Skuld-chan on 11-Dec-2006 (Mon) @ 10:05:44
Just wanted to mention that I have temporarily removed the Combat and Award code.  I noticed that it is taking an excessivly long time for pages to load.  So these functions will not be available while I optimize the code for speed.
Title: Re: Website Update: 11-DEC-2006
Post by: TechnoDragon on 11-Dec-2006 (Mon) @ 11:05:28
Awe...but i liked my little awards!
Title: Re: Website Update: 11-DEC-2006
Post by: Warlord Vir on 11-Dec-2006 (Mon) @ 18:32:18
Which award?
Title: Re: Website Update: 11-DEC-2006
Post by: TechnoDragon on 11-Dec-2006 (Mon) @ 23:19:19
the ones that used to be at the bottom under our signatures!
Title: Re: Website Update: 11-DEC-2006
Post by: Warlord Vir on 12-Dec-2006 (Tue) @ 13:27:42
Oh,
Hey I did not really understand them anyway.
Title: Re: Website Update: 11-DEC-2006
Post by: TechnoDragon on 13-Dec-2006 (Wed) @ 08:27:55
they were rewards for doing various things on this site