Kawaii Klub
Administration Office - Website Announcements and Stuff => Mihoshi's Galactic Evidence Report => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 01-Nov-2006 (Wed) @ 08:36:54
Site Enhancements:File Upload:- I think I finally got the File Upload to work. Please fill out the information as accurately as possible, since this will help me determine where to put the files on the system.
Community Enhancements:Member Combat:- I finally confirmed that I killed the bug that would cause you (as a member) to be logged out with a database error when selecting a Combat Class. :woot:
- I've removed the ability to have Member Combat in all but Ryoko's Lounge and Community Games.
The Shop:- I've added a Sell method to the Shop. So now you can sell all that "worthless crap" you've been stock piling.
- I've also added a slight economy factor to the Shop.
Board Changes:- I made the Voting Booth visable to people that have specified they were either a girl or a boy :-[
Awesome enhancements...keep up the good work!