Kawaii Klub
Administration Office - Website Announcements and Stuff => Mihoshi's Galactic Evidence Report => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 18-Oct-2006 (Wed) @ 15:08:26
Site Enhancements:- I've added this color switcher MOD to the site. So now you can change the color scheme of the site to match your tastes. It's heavily based on another Theme, but I just borrowed the color switcher and the CSS files from it so that I wouldn't have to manually install all the other MODS that I have installed already to a new themeset. If you are interested in other colorsets, please let me know what you'd be interested in seeing and I'll try to get it for you.
Community Enhancements:- The Magic Prize MOD is back. Yes, you can turn it off in your Profile -> Layout Settings. However, things are a bit different this time. You can not buy these items in the Shop. Many of these items will be used for the upcoming Combat Mod, that I hope to release by the end of next week. Also, with these items, they are not totally useless. For the clothing items that you recieve, you will be able to dress up other members, you can restore Health by eating foods, you may throw items at other members, use things as weapons, or you can simply trade in the items for the CREDIT value.
- I've reset the Karma values back to zero (0) to kick this off so that everybody will have a fair shot.
- Karma has been renamed to Cuteness. This is a stat that may improve your survival when the Combat Mod finally kicks off.
- Shop now has a Category filter on it. This will help you see what you have in your Inventory better.
- Also, the Shop now groups by like items and counts them for you to make easier to see what you have.
Have fun!
Finally, a color-switching system!!! Thanks Kusha!