Quite a bit has changed around here since my last update:
New Changes:- Recruitment for Moderators is open again! Please let me know which board(s) you have an interest in, and it'll probably happen.
- I actually GAVE permissions to MODERATE! Go figure... :nosweat:
- The role play has become a tad more strict -- participation issues.
- Updated the Player Scheduling topic (RPG).
- Updated the Member Registration Agreement.
- Member Battle Mod is sort of back.
Things that are in the works: - I'm constructing a new Blog theme for the Member Journals.
- A new RPG theme will soon be introduced for the Role Playing boards.
- A completly integrated Die roller for the RPG (no copy/pasting will be necessary).
- Avatar / Post As Character Switching support (mainly for the RPG).
- Member Battle Mod enhancements are coming soon.
That's about all I've got for now.
Have Fun!
What do Mod duties entail?
Moderator duities entail:
- Make sure there is no spam posted on (chosen) board.
- Make sure all the members are following the Registration Agreement.
- Delete / Modify any obscene messages (there are youngsters that visit this realm).
- Create Sticky topics for important information.
- Ensure a friendly atmosphere within the Community.
I'll probably think up of a bunch of other things later.... ^-^
Not that I have a problem with this in any way, but do you think there is enough traffic to have the need for mods... not that i wouldn't mind being one lol
Well, on any given day we've got 15 to 20 members logging into the boards, and sometimes the conversations can get quite intense. I really don't have time to moderate all the boards in the community, since I'm spending most of my online time developing code or writing in the RPG...
Okay, i dont post much but i read. I am prepared to take a better role instead of of board argumentative person. I will gladly take the mod position for Ryoko's lounge, though not random games, that would be truly tedious.
You mean Random Thoughts? That board is pretty much unModeratable! :))
Okay, just remember, now you're representing all of us here at A.net!
us' ?
ahh the a.net family.