Kawaii Klub

Administration Office - Website Announcements and Stuff => Mihoshi's Galactic Evidence Report => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 25-Apr-2006 (Tue) @ 17:57:29

Title: Website Update: 25-APR-2006
Post by: Skuld-chan on 25-Apr-2006 (Tue) @ 17:57:29
Just a couple of minor updates.

1.  I think I finally got the Email server / module working.  Any registered member may request an email address username@ayeka.net.  You may access your mail from either your profile (using the Web interface), or you can set up your favorite Email program (using POP and SMTP settings) to retrieve your mail to your local computer.

2.  I've added a new link to the links list.  Japan-Guide.  This is a very cool site where you can find pen pals to talk to and learn the language as well as the culture of Japan.  There is also a message board filled with questions and answers to help enlighten yourself  You'd be surprised of some of the things you can learn!  :nosweat:

3.  I've also added another Japanese - English dictionary to the links list.  Thank you to the member that pointed this out to me.  :)

That's about it!