Kawaii Klub

Administration Office - Website Announcements and Stuff => Mihoshi's Galactic Evidence Report => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 20-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 12:51:51

Title: Website Update: 20-APR-2006
Post by: Skuld-chan on 20-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 12:51:51
Just a minor update:

You may have noticed that I've changed the colors around a bit.  Let me know how they look.  I may tweak them a bit still.

I've also fixed a bug in the Who's Online: Users Chatting.  For some reason it wouldn't recognize the timeout threshold and it would display the members as still chatting, even though they had stopped long ago.

Thats it!
Title: Re: Website Update: 20-APR-2006
Post by: Warlord Vir on 20-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 13:59:28
Why? This color theme ??? ???
Pink is kind of a wimpy color.
Title: Re: Website Update: 20-APR-2006
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 21-Apr-2006 (Fri) @ 08:52:41
Don't be rude.

How do i change the theme to one i want, i think we used to able to do it but now we can't which is annoying because their is a particular theme i like.
Title: Re: Website Update: 20-APR-2006
Post by: Skuld-chan on 21-Apr-2006 (Fri) @ 09:18:37
Changeable theme support is currently disabled.  Do you remember what the theme you like looks like?  I'll see if there is an RC2 version of it available.
Title: Re: Website Update: 20-APR-2006
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 21-Apr-2006 (Fri) @ 14:47:24
I would like to have the one before this one as it was to most clean.
Title: Re: Website Update: 20-APR-2006
Post by: bkev on 23-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 21:03:14
agreed with above statement.  This one doesn't quite fit Ayeka's Bliss, as it kinda just looks... ugly.  The clean look of before is what everyone likes.
Title: Re: Website Update: 20-APR-2006
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 24-Apr-2006 (Mon) @ 08:50:56
well the current one is really nice actually so maybe we should keep this?
Title: Re: Website Update: 20-APR-2006
Post by: Skuld-chan on 24-Apr-2006 (Mon) @ 08:59:14
I had a LOT of help on this one.  I can't really take credit for it, and I'll probably be adding the author's name to the bottom of the site.

She also mentioned that the New Post / No New Post indicators should be changed, I agree.....but to what is the question.  And, I would like a nice banner.......

Since the site seems to be growing to include other animes, perhaps a collage of anime characters would be good?  I don't know.