Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Sari on 04-Nov-2005 (Fri) @ 17:20:22

Title: Phobia List
Post by: Sari on 04-Nov-2005 (Fri) @ 17:20:22
Just out of curiousity, what are your fears?
For technical names go: http://www.avantihypnotherapy.com/phobia_list.htm#S- (http://www.avantihypnotherapy.com/phobia_list.htm#S-)

Mine are:

Cynophobia(dogs)

Acrophobia(heights)
Title: Re: Phobia List
Post by: Skuld-chan on 05-Nov-2005 (Sat) @ 18:22:07
Oh, lets see....when I was younger in school, I could have been considered the following:

I've always had a fear of being stung, and at some points, I actually freeze when encountering:

I used to be very afriad of heights, but now, that so much isn't a phobia...unless I'm not *inside* of something.

And anybody that claims otherwise....I don't know what's wrong with you:

  :)
Title: Re: Phobia List
Post by: Zionia on 11-Nov-2005 (Fri) @ 19:16:15
Well...here's a few of mine....

Undressing in front of someone- Dishabillophobia
Death or dying- Thanatophobia
Ignored, being- Athazagoraphobia
Sexual love or sexual questions- Erotophobia
Speaking in public- Glossophobia
Fear of Dishonor- Agoraphobia

MMost of them i am mostly over, but the last 2 i have a lot of trouble with. If i feel i have dishonored myself or another, i will draw up into seclution for a long time (somewhere between a week and 2 months) and i wont do anything where others could se me in shame. Speaking in puublic is extreamly difficult for me if i do not know the people i am speaking to in person. If i get up to talk to a group i hardly know, ill just sit back down and stay quiet.
Title: Re: Phobia List
Post by: BSEK on 12-Nov-2005 (Sat) @ 22:52:16
Here are some of my fears.:
Pain: Algiophobia, Ponophobia, Odynophobia or Odynephobia.
Death or dying: Thanatophobia
Loud noises: Ligyrophobia
Memories: Mnemophobia
Poison: Iophobia
Spirits: Pneumatiphobia
Injury: Traumatophobia
Still not done...