Kawaii Klub

Gamer's Geek Guild - Role Playing Systems Discussion => General Role Play Discussion => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 01-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 22:44:07

Title: Anine Characters
Post by: Skuld-chan on 01-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 22:44:07
So, I've been doing a bit of thinking.  I noticed that most "professionally" created characters are often extreamly simple in thier design.  After thinking about Belldandy for a bit, I thought I'd create some character templates based on the Anime's that I've seen using the BESM character creation system.

Anybody else how has a bunch of time to waste with me want to help me on this endevor?  I'll release the book's location to anybody that wants to help. ;)

Now, why would I want to do this?  I have a simple answer.  I'd like to create a library of characters that people can review for when they create thier own characters in the RPGs
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: Zionia on 01-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 23:46:51
hey...ill help you out :) hehe...id like to help with this...sound like fun...just tell me what you need
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 05:33:17
GO AWAY ZIONIA, your already helping with something else, stop stealing the limlight, SHOO SHOO

*sings beautifully* SENKUSHA, please pick MOI
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: Sari on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 08:57:49
Calm down, you two. Since we all have own share of watching anime, by joining together, we can create larger refrences for creators. I wouldn't mind helping. I need to make up for being gone for so long.
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: Skuld-chan on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 09:27:52
Okay, sounds really good, thank you!  EK. you've arleady got the book for reference.  I'll be posting a couple of characters as examples sometime soon.  I may be able to resurrect the second character template to save some time forming the posts....oh, and if something isn't listed, make it up!  ;)
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 10:50:58
Can you elaborate on exactly you would want done?
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: Sari on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 12:11:03
Quote from: Skuld-chan on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 09:27:52Okay, sounds really good, thank you!  EK. you've arleady got the book for reference.  I'll be posting a couple of characters as examples sometime soon.  I may be able to resurrect the second character template to save some time forming the posts....oh, and if something isn't listed, make it up!  ;)
It's still on the site, right? My ibook crashed last weekend, so I lost all my data. I'm trying to get the D&D handbook (3.5 edition) as well. If that'll be helpful, let me know.
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 12:13:19
kusha the damn file has security settings, how on earth do i get past them?
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: Skuld-chan on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 12:25:28
I posted the wrong files...try again!  Oh EK, I've got the 3.5 books (which one do you want)?....a lot of D&D stuff....thanks to another member!  :P
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: Sari on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 12:35:42
The player one.
I joined campaign with an experienced game master, so I thought it would be good to get one.
Thanks!
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 13:11:41
oh god i thought you were talking about images... dont know how i came to that conclusion.

yer ill still help
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: Sari on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 16:47:11
Images would be fun to do, but I don't know how'll that would help.   :nosweat:
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 16:50:03
no it was because the other day we were talking about images... i just put one and two together and made 3.145
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: Sari on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 20:44:16
Oh, pardon me! :nosweat:
I haven't been here as often as I wished.
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: Zionia on 02-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 20:45:57
lol...i still dont see the connection between what we were talking about and pictures though...  :unsure: dont bother trying to explain it to me though...lol...
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 03-Apr-2006 (Mon) @ 06:14:26
no i think it'll just confuse me as well i cant even remember HOW i made that connection
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: Sari on 03-Apr-2006 (Mon) @ 08:42:17
=thinks= simple design...

Anatomy, maybe?
Title: Re: Anine Characters
Post by: Zionia on 06-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 15:56:45
possibly...lol