Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 19-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 16:07:03

Title: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: Skuld-chan on 19-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 16:07:03
During the past few days it seems that the site's been kinda slow....  :'(   Where is everyone?   :-\
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: NinjaSonic on 19-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 20:53:29
Sorry that I haven't been there. I have alot of things to do & was playing Kingdom Hearts 2. Boy did I got far in that game.  ;D
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: bkev on 19-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 21:40:26
Yes, you scared us all away.  This is my last post XD
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: Skuld-chan on 20-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 08:43:30
EEK!  :'(
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 20-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 08:48:33
Lol!

I have a lot of work so i won't be able to post as much as i would like too, but i am still very much active  :) :) :)  :P

We just need EK to continue the rpg discussion.
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: Skuld-chan on 20-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 10:16:12
yeah!  *pokes EK*  Nani atta ga onna desu ka?! (ã?ªã?«ã€€ã?,ã?£ã?Ÿã€€ã?Œã€€ã?Šã,"ã?, ã?§ã?™ã€€ã?‹)
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: Warlord Vir on 20-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 14:05:37
I caught a computer virus surf the web and it disable my internet.
I having use another computer to post stuff. But I cannot download because It is not mine.
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: Sari on 20-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 19:37:01
I'm sorry!   :nosweat: AMA is not too far away and I've been preparing for that. A friend and I are trying to get her costume before the convention hits and SOL's starting soon.
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: Skuld-chan on 20-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 19:42:47
who is your friend going as?
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: Sari on 20-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 21:16:08
Uchidna, Itachi from Naruto. I know where to get most of her costume; it's just the matter of money.
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 21-Apr-2006 (Fri) @ 14:51:02
money money
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: Sari on 21-Apr-2006 (Fri) @ 14:55:47
Quote from: I wonder what lies beyond on 20-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 08:48:33Lol!

I have a lot of work so i won't be able to post as much as i would like too, but i am still very much active  :) :) :)  :P

We just need EK to continue the rpg discussion.
O-o Wha? Did you ask me something?
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 21-Apr-2006 (Fri) @ 16:13:53
? Did you not recieve all the pm's that me and kusha sent each other about the rpg?
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: Sari on 21-Apr-2006 (Fri) @ 16:15:47
No, I did, but I didn't think you needed something from me. Uh, hold on...
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 21-Apr-2006 (Fri) @ 16:20:43
Are you sure you clicked on the reply to all button or the reply to button, because if not you may have just replied to senkusha or me...
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: Sari on 21-Apr-2006 (Fri) @ 16:47:56
:blink: Uh.... oops...
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: BSEK on 21-Apr-2006 (Fri) @ 16:52:22
:omg: What do you mean? You have not scared anyone away that I know of....   :blink:
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 22-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 05:50:19
He doesn't mean it really, he's just saying that its quiet all of a sudden,.
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: BSEK on 22-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 12:13:26
Edit: Opps, I was thinking EK made this topic... I'm sorry Senkusha!
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: Animegirl821 on 22-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 15:21:39
Ive been out of state cuz im on vacation from school. I was away from my computer so thats why I havent been on. u arent scaring everyone away Senkusha
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: James on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 08:13:02
just looking at myself is scary
Title: Re: Did I scare everybody away?
Post by: Warlord Vir on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 12:00:35
I do not think you are scaring anyone away.