Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: BSEK on 29-Jan-2005 (Sat) @ 20:02:42

Title: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 29-Jan-2005 (Sat) @ 20:02:42
Man, Why does every one get off the internet, Since the I am bored I going to sing.


After all you put me through
You'd think I'd dispise you
But in the end I wanna thank you
'Cause you made that much stronger
Well I thought I knew you, thinking that you were true
Guess I, I couldn't trust called your bluff, time is up
'cause I've Had enough
You were there by my side, always down for the ride
But your joy ride just came down in flames
'Cause your greed sold me out in shame, mmhmm
After all of the stealing and cheating
You probably think that I hold resentment for you
But uh uh, oh no, you're wrong
'Cause if it wasn't for all that you tried to do,
I wouldn't know just how capable I am to pull through
So I wanna say thank you
'cause it
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
oh oh oh, ooh yeah yeah yeah, uh uh
Never saw it coming,
All of your backstabbing
Just so, you could cash in
On a good thing before I'd realized your game
I heard you're going round
Playin' the victim now
But don't even begin
Feeling I'm the one to blame
'Cause you dug your own grave
After all of the fights and the lies
Yes your wanting to HURT me
But that won't work anymore, no more, uh uh, it's over
'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now and never back down
So I wanna say thank you
'cause it
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
How could this man I thought I knew
Turn out to be unjust so cruel
Could only see the good in you
Pretended not to see the truth
You tried to hide your lies, disguise yourself
Through living in denial
But in the end you'll see
YOU WON'T STOP ME
I am a fighter and I (fighter and I)
I ain't gon stop (I ain't gon stop)
There is no turning back
I'VE HAD ENOUGH
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
Thought I would forget but I
I remember
Yes, I remember
I'll remember
Thought I would forget
I remember
Yes, I remember
I'll remember
Makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
Makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a fighter
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: The Overlord on 30-Jan-2005 (Sun) @ 08:59:44
What's up with the singing? :blink:
and do you know how many times I got stuck here alone? :arg:
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 30-Jan-2005 (Sun) @ 11:32:43
I was bored yesterday. And I am still bored.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: The Overlord on 30-Jan-2005 (Sun) @ 18:18:46
So your singing.  :figures:
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 30-Jan-2005 (Sun) @ 18:22:10
Yes, Yes I am.   :P
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Sari on 31-Jan-2005 (Mon) @ 20:11:17
What a waste.  :figures:
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Skuld-chan on 31-Jan-2005 (Mon) @ 23:00:35
Of time....or singing?   :o
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Sari on 01-Feb-2005 (Tue) @ 16:04:54
Both.  :figures:

If I were to sing something, I would Our Ladt Peace. There songs are really pretty. Heres the lyrics of one of the songs. :

Goodbye, the future's sold out
There's no use screaming
Who thought we'd ever get this far
Tonight, your faith has come down

To money & a TV
Psychics who've never been to Mars
And nazis breast feeding
I know you must be upset

I can't find meaning
I'm sorry, we're sorry
We're all scared, all scared

Hey, is anybody home
Has anybody wasted tears on
The loneliness
That everyone becomes

Goodnight, the truth has come out
Everyone's needy
White teeth, a ticket to meet God

Be all that you envy
The shotgun under your bed has
Started breathing
You shot it, you shot it
I'm bare, I'm bare

Hey, is anybody home
Has anybody painted fear
On the bedroom walls that save us from . . .

******
Our Lady Peace is one of my favorite bands.   :joyful:
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 02-Feb-2005 (Wed) @ 22:12:31
I am bored too. I guess I need a girl friend.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 03-Sep-2005 (Sat) @ 22:01:23
And guess what ... I'm still bored ... lol   :))
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: 1billy on 03-Sep-2005 (Sat) @ 23:30:59
im also bored so i shall sing as well


Artist:   Haste The Day
Album: Burning Bridges
Song:   Breaking My Own Heart

Left To My Ambitions I Find Myself Feeling
Short Of Breath And Losing Hope Again

When Will I Be Free
When Will I Feel Alive
I Am At My End And I Cant Breath

I Can't Breathe Everything I Do Is Useless
I Can't Do This On My Own Im Fading
Too Many Times I've Left In Silence
This Time I Won't Give Up So Soon

Crying Out For Some Relief
I Keep Breaking My Own Heart
Giving Up On My Resolve
I Keep Trying But I Keep Failing
This All Seems So Familiar
I Think We've Been Here Once Before
Saying Sorry Once Again
Saying Sorry Once Again
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Animegirl821 on 04-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 20:19:38
why are people singing?? Are ppl that bored?? I ve been on this site alone, too. But im not singing like a bafoon. Just find something to do ppl. There are many things to do around here.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 04-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 20:30:43
Quote from: Animegirl821 on 04-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 20:19:38why are people singing?? Are ppl that bored?? I ve been on this site alone, too. But im not singing like a bafoon. Just find something to do ppl. There are many things to do around here.
Well, one thing.. if there is something to do? Why is no one doing anything on A.NET... So..... yea this forums is dead.... and because of that no one is on besides me , 1Billy and you .. And it's get boring around here... People are not posting alot of posts.. Only the people in the RPG are posting almost everyday..... *sweatdrop* And the people who are posting right now *EX: like me* are getting realy bored..... See where I'm going with this.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 04-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 23:59:01
When I am bored I read.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 05-Sep-2005 (Mon) @ 02:41:37
Watch out, when BSEK gets bored, the walls start shaking! EEP!!

lol,

If i could start singing myself.. but I'd doubt anyone would understand my own lyrics.. Cus i'm a poet but I do know it! Mauahah.... I just made a rhyme, cus I have SKILLAZ!! lol again..   :joyful:
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 05-Sep-2005 (Mon) @ 09:12:50
Thank you! It's about time someone starting posts again..... And Shido to let you know This forums is turn into a graveyard. And it driveing me carzy T.T...... And I'm running out of ideas.... can you help out here and talk to Mr.Senkusha he needs to know that besides the RPG other topics are going dead along with the forums. I thinking that this is one of the reason why I stop posting... And that is why I'm bring old topic back to live.... I already have two people agree with on this problem..... *sweatdrop*
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 05-Sep-2005 (Mon) @ 18:44:52
  :figures: oh ok...... I'm bored out of my mind..... What can I do to keep me from getting even more bored..... Ummmmmm......


*a dog come out of nowhere and lands on BSEK*


X.x what on earth landed on me?


*BSEK sits up and see the dog*


*twitch* *twitch* *twitch* *twitch*

BSEK: Ummmm...... Dog.... where on earth did you come from?

Rocket:-.- Ummm.... YOU CREATE ME! REMEMBER?

BSEK: I what?  ???

Evil BSEK: Have fun BSEK....

*BSEK starting twitching again*

BSEK:Oh your coming to pay for this.. :cussing: ...

Evil BSEK:Bye!  :P

BSEK:  :cussing: GET BACK OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Rocket jumps on BSEK*

BSEK: Ahhhh..

Rocket: Where are you going master?

BSEK: Enjoy!

*BSEK sits down*

BSEK: And why are you following me for?

Rocket:Your my master... That is why I'm following you..   :joyful:

BSEK: I  have to be dreaming...!

BSEK: And your a talking dog?

Rocket: Yes, Why?

BSEK: I am so dreaming...

*BSEK hits herself with a corwbar*

Rocket:No.... Not the crowbar   :'(

*BSEK fell to the ground*

Rocket: Nooooo!!!!!   :'(

Rocket:Master! Please! wake up!  :'(
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: 1billy on 06-Sep-2005 (Tue) @ 11:48:35
lol that was funny but anyway im bored agian soooo more singing for me

Artist:   Demon Hunter
Album:   Summer Of Darkness
Song:   My Heartstrings Come Undone

It's buried deep within the past , i hope it doesn't last
It's something i already chased, i already chased
I try to give it all away, but it's never gonna fade
It's something i don't wanna face, i don't wanna face
I know you feel it's all the same, but I promise that i'll change
It's something i already chased, i already chased
You know i'm trying to believe that you're never gonna leave
It's something i don't wanna face, i don't wanna face
There's nothing left! The fear is gone
Oh, my heartstrings come undone
I will wait for you, pray for you
Before i make my final run
I will stay with you, decay with you
I know i'm not the perfect one, the pain has just begun
It's something i already chased, i already chased
You bring me to a better path, it's everything i asked
It's something i don't wanna face, i don't wanna face
There's nothing left! The fear is gone
There's nothing left! The fear is gone
Oh, my heartstrings come undone
I will wait for you, pray for you
Before i make my final run
I will stay with you, decay with you
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 06-Sep-2005 (Tue) @ 14:10:26
it's not really a graveyard if people are still posting DAILY!!! it's a graveyard when there is only 1 or 2 posts a week.. that when things are bad.. but right now.. things are fine.... despite what you want to believe.. ... it could use mroe usage of members but it's doing good and kusha is doing good even tghough he's super busy like everyone else..
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Skuld-chan on 06-Sep-2005 (Tue) @ 15:00:51
Quote from: Shidasko on 06-Sep-2005 (Tue) @ 14:10:26it's not really a graveyard if people are still posting DAILY!!! it's a graveyard when there is only 1 or 2 posts a week.. that when things are bad.. but right now.. things are fine.... despite what you want to believe.. ... it could use mroe usage of members but it's doing good and kusha is doing good even tghough he's super busy like everyone else..
Yeah, thank you.  I know of plenty of sites that are "graveyards"  I can point you to a few of them if you'd like to see the difference...   :joyful:
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 06-Sep-2005 (Tue) @ 17:29:25
Rocket: Well I have to agree with you too... But you see BSEK has realy getting bored lately   :-\ And She can not think on what she wants too.. And how she got very very very bored. Is that she does not have anything to do... And What she mean by "GraveYard" is has happen to her before only like maybe 3 or 5 members go to her forums.. But she got  sick of waiting for people to  come to her forums... And sooner or later maybe like two members come on And after that no one come on ever again .... And that's why she gave up on her forums. But when you guys told BSEK not to give up on Forums.. And She knew that she could not give up on her forums.. And She was thinking that " Hey! Maybe They will come back to my forums again  :joyful: " But she was wrong...... She knew that no one was going to come back... And sooner or later she stops posting, stops makeing topics.... *And stop posting by some other reasons* But she is slowly starting  to post again and making topic again.... And that is what She  means by "GraveYard" ..... She the only one on the Internet.... She just being eaten by being Bored that all    :)) .. I think she miss someone that ... It is someone  she love... But lately She has not talk to TOL.. And to her it's like a month without talking to her BF ... And she is having a realy bad time right now that all   :joyful: ........ And it's just making BSEK even mader that Shido  think that EK owns her RPG Charaters ... When EK was just useing her RPG Charaters for a little while..... Since She knew that she was to be busy..... And I bet that when she found out was thinking that she was like "  :cussing: SHIDO!!!!!!!..... EK DOES NOT OWN MY RPG CHARATERS... I WAS BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS LIKE YOU DO WHEN HAD TO PLACE AS YOU SINCE YOU WERE TO BUSY DOING OTHER THINGS! :cussing: " And yea,... That is how maded she was when you were thinking that Shido.... *sweatdrop*...


*BSEK wakes up*

BSEK:Owwwww.....  I'm not doing that again......
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Sari on 07-Sep-2005 (Wed) @ 18:52:49
You know, I kinda like this!   :joyful: Lyrics are always fun to read.:

Band: Gorillaz (somebody shoot me, PLEAZ)
Album: Demon Days
Song: Every Planet We Reach Is Dead

I lost my leg like I lost my way
So no loose sounds
Nothing to see me down
How are we going to work this out?

Dreams aren't bad, I had turned back
I love the gun
But God only knows it's
Getting hard to see the sun coming through
I love you...
But what are we going to do?

Picture on the dreamer
I'll take you deeper
Down to the sleepy glow
Time is a low..
Don't you know?
What are we going to do?

When you go back
All the second selfless days
You're in love with him
I want to see you again
I love you...
But what are we going to do?
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 08-Sep-2005 (Thu) @ 01:01:42
 If EK doesn't own your characters, then why did you you tell me in the past repeately, that you had given up completely up on the RPG and handed them over to EK, cus you said thaty ou couldnt' keep track of them as School was starting, your forums were going (btw, good secret to bring fans to your forum is to offer something that they can't really get anywhere else) and other things... I wasn't say that you are a liar, I'm just stating whaty out old me. I don't care if you take em back or not, thats something you had to deal with EK. cus she might have changed what you wanted to do with your characters now.. Since a lot of material has been covered...


and people keep POSTING!!!   :arg: while some people can't get a free chance, work + school = No free time... *sniff* *sniff*   :'( I need to get a chance to write to the rpg... but I can't.. i wokr every weekend and I'm in cschool 75% of the day.. friday is my only free day.. hopefully I can get started on something..
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Skuld-chan on 08-Sep-2005 (Thu) @ 05:48:10
I've specifcally slowed down my post rate in the RPG just becuase a lot of you don't have the luxury to work on RPG posts while at work (like I do), and I'll continue to post on a basis of not more than once a week (for now once every other week) until everybody is caught up)....boy that hurts...the itching .... it won't stop!!
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 08-Sep-2005 (Thu) @ 13:22:46
Thanks Kusha, I appreciate the consideration that you have given to us the players taht are very behind.. I don't want to hhinder and prevent the RPG from continually like I did back in december.. But I'm here to stay and need to get stuff down.. But like i said.. I'm trying to manage some time for me to do this stuff.. if cleaning Poo off the walls will remain to a minimumal.. and especially school!! i need to stop falling asleep in classes.. It's driving me NUTS!!! >.< I could barely maintain consciousness in my english class.. I was like bopping up and down attempting to stay awake.. but I was soo tired from work last night.. Shesh... and it didn't help that I didn't read the stories and crap..
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 08-Sep-2005 (Thu) @ 18:56:23
Well.....   :blink: I feel very sorry for you Shido..... But......eeep........ Me and some other freshmen are maybe going to be beat up.... At the end of the day, Today.... before the bell would go off... People that work at the school would talk to Students and teachers... They said some breaking news.... "If any sings do any thing to the Freshmen by beating up the Freshmen, You will be sent to Top (ALC) or something like that   :-\  :( ........   :'( I just want a peaceful year without being beat up on   :'( *BSEK starts crying* And I can not stop thinking about it..... :'(
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 09-Sep-2005 (Fri) @ 13:57:47
sounds likey ou need protection, take a wooden ruler with you and use it as a self defense weapon.. or better yet.. a pen or a pencil is great.. it can puncture the skin quite easily especially if it is a sharpened wooden.. omg.. those things hurt...
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 09-Sep-2005 (Fri) @ 19:17:55
Yes, I have made it... My frist Friday that I have not bin found out about me being a freshmen WooT! But I have I long way to go being they found out that I'm a freshman   :-\ ....... And Shido.......... I can not hurt any one at school... But I'm going to keep my grand up when I'm at lunch *hint hint Freshmen Friday started at lunch today hint hint* And I was there when it happened too... I was on the other side of the room eating my lunch/ talking to my new friend when it happened.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 10-Sep-2005 (Sat) @ 22:33:55
*no idea what is giong on* but sure?
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 10-Sep-2005 (Sat) @ 22:51:23
Quote from: Shidasko on 10-Sep-2005 (Sat) @ 22:33:55*no idea what is giong on* but sure?
...........*twitch twitch* .... Shido do I had to hit you over the head or something  :flat: ?  *sigh* Forget it.... nevermind.....   :-\ keep on posting people.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 10-Sep-2005 (Sat) @ 22:53:25
lol sure besk.. you just try and see what happens...
You might be able to chase me, but I can hide!! Hehh

*runs off intot he far distance*
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 10-Sep-2005 (Sat) @ 23:46:09
Quote from: Shidasko on 10-Sep-2005 (Sat) @ 22:53:25lol sure besk.. you just try and see what happens...
You might be able to chase me, but I can hide!! Hehh
*runs off intot he far distance*

......... But I.....


*BSEK just stands there*

When you say try and see what happens... And when I try so hard to just to be like other people.. It hurt to remember of  the painful memories... That try to kill me inside.. just by remembering those memories.. And to be treated like you do not belong here... I'm at the point that I can not do any thing any more... When I look back at my past it eats me alive... Because I was a normal nine a half year old girl... But thats when everything change forever.... To see my own mother every signal day watching my mother little by little lossing the fight to stay alive... But fight to stay alive my mother body was giving up the fight to live alive... Every night praying for my mom... to fight off the sun cancers...But the night of July 21, 2000.... Was going to be the last time that I was going to hear and see my mom alive.... I hug mom and kiss her on the forthead and told my mom to get better... And my mom said she would get better soon... The next morning I wake up, walk out of the hallway and opened my eyes to see my not in her bed anymore... So I went where my aunt was at and said "Where is my mom?" my aunt says nothing.. So I go into my Mom & Dad's room and said "Where is Mom? Dad! and my dad said "she no long here on earth, She in a better place now..." And once I hear that from my our dad.. I start to fell part.. And having the happy memories of my mother were getting remember from my head... And have Images going the my head trying to help my mom come back to me .... But it did not work..... Every thing I remember was gone just like my happy memories and my ture feelings that have bin locked away ever since the day she dead.... My mom was a great friend to me and a mom... My whole world was turn up side down .... and one year later just to more pain .. I lost my best friend .... and after that we more down here to VA ..... where thigns were going to get worst.... I started to get bully at school and on the bus..... And you guys know the rest of the story...
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: 1billy on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 00:33:14
MORE SINGING I SAY

Artist:   Relient K
Album:   The Anatomy Of The Tongue In Cheek
Song:   Less Is More

Jesus, I pray, take all my mistakes.
Throw them away.
Destroy them for my sake.
Jesus, I call out 'cause I'm sorry.
Because I fall so short of your glory.
To the best of my ability,
I'm practicing humility,
and I lay myself before 'cause less is more.
All that I have I lay before,
with my pride on the floor.
'Cause to you less is more.
I pour out myself, all that I am.
You love me so much that you fill me again.
And may these words,
on my heart, on my lips,
somehow mean so much more than this.
Jesus, I pray, know what I'm trying to say.
I pour out myself, before you, oh Lord.
I hold nothing back, 'cause to you less is more.
And may these words,
on my heart, on my lips,
somehow mean so much more than this.
Jesus, I pray, know what I'm trying to say.
Jesus, I plead, please purify me.
Make my heart clean, drench me with your mercy.
Jesus, I pray, I love you, I need you.
For the rest of my days,
I swear I will seek you.
To the best of my ability.
I'm practicing humility,
and I lay myself before,
cause less is more.


i love that song
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 00:42:58
*raises Eyebrow* Hmmmmm..... What are you trying to doing 1billy?  ???
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 01:27:21
*sigh*

chill out and think only of the future... odnt' dwell on the past... otherwise you'll be living only in the past and be never to let go...i don't hink your mom would want to hold onto that.. and always be sad and depressed at every thought of her.. she would want you to be happy and continuing with your life... it's okay.. no one where is trying to shug you or anything. Just relax, you are among friends.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 07:14:57
Quote from: Shidasko on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 01:27:21*sigh*
chill out and think only of the future... odnt' dwell on the past... otherwise you'll be living only in the past and be never to let go...i don't hink your mom would want to hold onto that.. and always be sad and depressed at every thought of her.. she would want you to be happy and continuing with your life... it's okay.. no one where is trying to shug you or anything. Just relax, you are among friends.

Relax? What's that  :))
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 11:11:09
it where you lay down on a bed and smush your face into a pillow until you fall asleep... or that it's comfortable and you odn't die of suffoication...
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 17:14:03
I have been having problems sleeping.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 20:37:15
chug some nyquil.....
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Sari on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 20:56:14
Just don't OD.

I don't really have problems sleeping. Last time I did, I stayed up and watched Cowboy Bebop the Movie.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 21:50:53
when your sad or crying.. it makes sleeping much harder.. unless your sobbing over a broken heart. then i seem to fall asleep about 45 minutes into it...
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Sari on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 21:58:11
Hmm... I wouldn't know about that. I never tried to go to sleep while I was crying before.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Skuld-chan on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 22:06:58
I have......wow did I feel much better in the morning...
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Sari on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 22:45:27
It seems very relaxing to you, Senk. I guess going to sleep like that calms you a bit.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 23:36:48
 i didn't, i felt worse with time
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 13-Sep-2005 (Tue) @ 16:59:46
I know to relax *I think* I have to agree with Shido some what.


Things that like to wake me up.


And there is what likes to wake me up.

And sorry that I have bin gone for three days *sweatdrop*

*BSEK one of TOL's T-Shirts*

BSEK:  8) TOL's white T-shirts  8) ...

*BSEK looks to see if TOL is in the room .. BSEK puts out a blue Marker*

BSEK: This is coming to be so much fun  8) :joyful:

*BSEK starts coloring on TOL's White T-Shirts*

BSEK:NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 13-Sep-2005 (Tue) @ 22:32:09
*shrug*


OK.... BSEK....

*walks away.....very slowly..*
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 15-Sep-2005 (Thu) @ 17:09:26
Quote from: Shidasko on 13-Sep-2005 (Tue) @ 22:32:09*shrug*
OK.... BSEK....
*walks away.....very slowly..*
:(  What did I do? *sweatdrop* Well... I heard a hurriane hit NC... And TOL is there.. I hope he is all right  :-\ ... I just get home and before I get home. On the radio they said a hurriane as just got out of NC... And once they said that.. I say to myself "Oh my GOD! So that must be why TOL has not bin on lately"...... So now I'm worry about TOL. And I'm going to keep worrying about TOL until I hear from him.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 16-Sep-2005 (Fri) @ 16:59:03
Ophelia is the name of the hurricane that left NC..
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 16-Sep-2005 (Fri) @ 17:22:51
*sweatdrop* Oh! Well, It did not hit where TOL is at so what is he up to? :figures:
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 16-Sep-2005 (Fri) @ 23:00:43
i'm not sure... nor am i a psychic, but... i think he's fine.. and taking care of his mum.. in that "special" way.....
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 16-Sep-2005 (Fri) @ 23:49:40
I bet his mom is feeling better and is not letting TOL on the Internet   :figures: .. *sigh* But I still want My TOL.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 17-Sep-2005 (Sat) @ 22:37:28
or someting else is happening and you haven't realized the truth yet..
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 18-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 00:27:26
feh. I still want my TOL. I'm lossing my love for him very slowly and painfully
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: 1billy on 18-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 15:19:16
Quote from: BSEK on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 00:42:58*raises Eyebrow* Hmmmmm..... What are you trying to doing 1billy?  ???
ok i know it has been awhile since this has been said but what do you mean what am i tring to do im not tring to do anything i was just singing a song like i have been doing in this thread o well
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 18-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 16:04:31
Quote from: 1billy on 18-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 15:19:16
Quote from: BSEK on 11-Sep-2005 (Sun) @ 00:42:58*raises Eyebrow* Hmmmmm..... What are you trying to doing 1billy?  ???
ok i know it has been awhile since this has been said but what do you mean what am i tring to do im not tring to do anything i was just singing a song like i have been doing in this thread o well

lol! Nevermind! I cann not remember what that was about anyways.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 19-Sep-2005 (Mon) @ 00:12:58
and BSEK kills the thread again..
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 19-Sep-2005 (Mon) @ 16:51:27
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I KILLED THE TREAD AGAIN?!!!!! HOW DID I KILL THE TREAD!!!!!?  :cussing:
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 19-Sep-2005 (Mon) @ 23:53:47
 tread?? since when are we talkign about tires..
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 20-Sep-2005 (Tue) @ 17:26:34
Shido:and BSEK kills the thread again..


Shido. YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID THAT I KILL THE TREAD AGAIN :cussing: ! REMEMBER?
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 20-Sep-2005 (Tue) @ 23:25:14
uhh... pay attention bsek.. there is a big differnece between "THREAD and "TREAD" one deals with string and online forums, and the other deal with tires..
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 21-Sep-2005 (Wed) @ 08:43:50
Whatever Shido! I just get ny Dell back... And I'm testing it out.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 21-Sep-2005 (Wed) @ 22:30:21
and it broke...
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 22-Sep-2005 (Thu) @ 08:38:47
Quote from: Shidasko on 21-Sep-2005 (Wed) @ 22:30:21and it broke...
Well! You could say that. When i first get my Dell it was not letting me log in ... And I had to take it back to the help desk. But yesterday I get it back.. And I needed to test out my Dell to see if the Internet was working...
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 22-Sep-2005 (Thu) @ 17:37:55
i'm sure you were the one to mess it up.. and it was fine... but you know.. it's dell so it's defective either way
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 22-Sep-2005 (Thu) @ 18:00:02
Shido one thing... I DID NOT MESS UP MY DELL, MY DELL WAS MESS UP WHEN I GOT IT!!!! AND THEY TOLD THE STUDENTS TO TAKE THEIR DELLS TO THE HELP DESK IN MORNING!!!!!!!! And stop blameing the things that happened me, by blameing it on me .  :P
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 22-Sep-2005 (Thu) @ 21:19:41
i said it was defective already, cus it was a dell... >.<
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Skuld-chan on 22-Sep-2005 (Thu) @ 21:44:14
Anybody thinking of purchasing laptops?
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 26-Sep-2005 (Mon) @ 19:02:28
reading
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 26-Sep-2005 (Mon) @ 23:29:35
if your are going o buy a AMD processor laptop, key note about thsoe laptop processors, especially Sempron and Turion processors, they actually run faster than Intel processors but they over heat way tooo fast..
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Skuld-chan on 27-Sep-2005 (Tue) @ 05:34:04
Actually, I really don't care about the processing power.  I'm looking for something light weight, that runs cool, and has at least 3 hours of battery life.

Feature Summary:

That's my list in order of precedence (sp??)
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 27-Sep-2005 (Tue) @ 10:13:26
Well if you are looking for long life battery, then you'll need a 12 Cell Lithium battery. From what I understand over at Staples...
Average weight on a laptop ranges from 4.5-7 pounds.
All the laptops we sell at staples have the built in Wireless and Wired Lan with 56k cards.
What do you mean by full size keyboard?? If you are referring to the numpad. Good luck on that search as I have yet to see a numpad on the right side.
The upgradable ram and harddrive.. USually ram is upgradable in decent floor models about half of what we carry can be upgraded in the ram. But there are limitations to the maximum ram size.
Upgrading the harddrive, unless you konw how to do it. It can be extremely costly to get a bigger drive and to upgraded it. The standard size or at least average sized harddrive in our laptops is a 80 gig. Although there are some with 60gig hdds.

The review part, you'll need to find that information on your own. As I can garuntee somewhere around the world, that someone has a good/bad experience with every product out there.

Swapping the CD-RW with a second battery?! Dats crazy talk! lol, just joking. I've never heard of doing that...
I do know that all of our laptops or at least most come stock with a DVD+R/-R/+RW/-RW writer.. or at least our floor models. but if you get a custom build it's going to be extra.

What exactly are you going to be using it for, and then i can give further guidance based off of your response.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Sari on 29-Sep-2005 (Thu) @ 13:40:19
I'll have to remember that...
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 29-Sep-2005 (Thu) @ 14:27:39
*BSEK now has "X" in each eye.. BSEK falls backward*



Too much info X.x ahhh...
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Skuld-chan on 04-Oct-2005 (Tue) @ 10:24:06
By full size keyboard, I mean one that that is not compressed down to tiny buttons.

CD-RW isn't really necessary, since I'll be using the USB and Wireless to access any off loaded information, but I've seen an option where you can slap in a secondary battery to extend the life of the laptop to at least 7 hours.

Pretty much from what I've read, 512 MB of RAM is required not to have a sluggish experiance with today's (current) software.  Hard drive, I could really care less if it was only a 20GB (I've been using a 20GB on my PC now for years, that I still have yet to completly fill up.  Not to mention that any data that I won't use that often will be backed up via USB or Wireless to my server.

Mainly, I'll be using it for college life (taking notes, word processing, reading email, surfing the Net, and some light coding for when I need the extra 5 minutes to cram before a programming class   ;) ), Organizing my role playing, and keeping up with A.net when ever I'm at my local Starbucks or Panara Bread.  I occationally might play something like Rise of Nations or Age of Empires II.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 06-Nov-2005 (Sun) @ 20:17:30
 Well Senkusha For what you are looking for in a laptop there. Your best bet is you might want to check with dell if you want too. That looks like your best bet there.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 07-Nov-2005 (Mon) @ 17:39:50
A lot of problem nowadays is that you pay an extra 150 for a laptop that i the same as the one next to it except its more pleasing to the eye. You have to take into account how much the looks of a laptop counts to you.

(*if you have the money the *nicest* laptops are viao's and apple mac's again they are more expensive yet run at the same speed as yer top-end dell they just lokk nicer*)
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Skuld-chan on 15-Nov-2005 (Tue) @ 08:59:04
Well, I've picked out which laptop I'm going to get, now I just need to find the money to buy it.......yeah....It'll be like $500 by the time I'm ready to buy it!  :figures:
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 15-Nov-2005 (Tue) @ 09:37:28
lol well y dont u save up??? ( i dont think i want to discuss how much i have spent on computers and stuff   :omg: now i add it up..... oh dear.... *runs away*)
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 15-Nov-2005 (Tue) @ 09:41:04
Computers are also getting crazily fast... i swear we didnt have 3.2 Ghz computers two years ago then i thought the fastes was 2.3 Ghz ...
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 08-Jan-2006 (Sun) @ 22:09:15
*sighs* What have I done?
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 09-Jan-2006 (Mon) @ 04:27:58
what have you done?
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 23-Jan-2006 (Mon) @ 14:58:28
I tell you what you did.. BSEK.. you prolly Broke your Dell Again!!

hahah!!


I can't say much now.. cus i've got a dell (NOT BY CHOICE!)
and lets just say I hate the machine.. simply cus it's the price for upgrading it is triple the normal price inorder to fit dell cases as well as bigger powersupplies.. Dell's even the XPS is designed for gaming.. it still doesn't compare with VelocityMicro machines and AlienWare.. (highly overrated AW)
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 23-Jan-2006 (Mon) @ 17:34:03
Say that again about me breaking my Dell again....

Flames behind BSEK
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Zionia on 23-Jan-2006 (Mon) @ 18:38:18
heh..my dad "fixed" a dell...you know how you need those special pieces to make some of the cards fit properly? Well, we took out the piece that blocks the cards from going in normaly so we didnt ave to buy more of the darn pieces...(one of the reasons i hate dells...)
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Shidasko on 23-Jan-2006 (Mon) @ 22:54:15
Did you konw if you buy an extended warranty from dell and then within that span decide to change something that is not with dell.. You void your warranty completely...
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Zionia on 23-Jan-2006 (Mon) @ 22:55:41
yup...he got the computer for free though (new) from work to test out products on...so it doesnt matter...
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 24-Jan-2006 (Tue) @ 11:49:08
Extortion RULES!!!
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Zionia on 24-Jan-2006 (Tue) @ 23:22:44
yes it does...especially when you know what you are doing...
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 14-Mar-2006 (Tue) @ 22:00:01
Dell's are ok computers. But from what I was told there mad from mixed parts.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 15-Mar-2006 (Wed) @ 03:33:54
yup in order to lower costs
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Zionia on 21-Mar-2006 (Tue) @ 16:29:20
yup...mixed parts to reduce costs...unfourtunately, some of the parts arent compatable with each other
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 03-Apr-2006 (Mon) @ 11:25:16
Our we still talking about Dells?   :nosweat:
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Zionia on 06-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 15:53:25
yep...lol
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 29-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 22:20:02
If you are bored read. I find it good
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 30-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 07:18:39
especially if you cant get to sleep, altho its kinda hard when someone else is in your bed, so occasionly i sleep on the sofa.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Skuld-chan on 30-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 11:04:46
hmmm, dare I ask who else is in your bed?  :P
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 01-May-2006 (Mon) @ 15:54:27
um... my wife
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Skuld-chan on 01-May-2006 (Mon) @ 16:51:35
oh, okay.....just.....checking!  :nosweat:
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 01-May-2006 (Mon) @ 16:53:23
lol its funny cos its stupid
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 16-May-2006 (Tue) @ 18:06:02
*BSEK starts laughing her head off at IWWLBT*





HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :))
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Warlord Vir on 16-May-2006 (Tue) @ 21:12:12
Lordvir open the door and enter room.
He looking around and has the expression of ??? .
He said "Hello, I hope not intruding on something.".
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 16-May-2006 (Tue) @ 21:14:22
Hiya! Lord Vir!
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 17-May-2006 (Wed) @ 11:33:33
If your bored then read a book
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Warlord Vir on 17-May-2006 (Wed) @ 14:45:24
Hi BSEK.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 17-May-2006 (Wed) @ 16:48:03
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 17-May-2006 (Wed) @ 14:45:24Hi BSEK.
How are you doing?

*BSEK looks at James*

That was random
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 17-May-2006 (Wed) @ 18:11:28
I am doing good. Are you good.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Warlord Vir on 17-May-2006 (Wed) @ 18:36:06
Lordvir pull out of his pocket a table and chair. Lordvir sit in the chair and set a mug of beer(which come from thin air) on the table.
Lordvir said"Hi, James"
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 21-May-2006 (Sun) @ 08:10:14
Quote from: BSEK on 17-May-2006 (Wed) @ 16:48:03
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 17-May-2006 (Wed) @ 14:45:24Hi BSEK.
How are you doing?

*BSEK looks at James*

That was random
Just being silly
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Warlord Vir on 21-May-2006 (Sun) @ 15:01:06
Lordvir contunie to drink his beer and said "Wonder what that was about?".
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 25-May-2006 (Thu) @ 11:15:54
James do you like saying random things?
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Warlord Vir on 25-May-2006 (Thu) @ 12:31:02
"I do not hear him said that." Then a bowl of Pretzels appear on the tables.Lordvir reach with his hand and grab a handful Pretzels and ate it.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 25-May-2006 (Thu) @ 22:56:17
Quote from: BSEK on 25-May-2006 (Thu) @ 11:15:54James do you like saying random things?
I am just a odd person
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Warlord Vir on 25-May-2006 (Thu) @ 23:53:42
"all people are odd.
truly normal person is a freak."
  8)
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: BSEK on 26-May-2006 (Fri) @ 21:09:11
Do you think I'm a freak?
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 26-May-2006 (Fri) @ 23:06:21
When I am bored I play my guitar
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Warlord Vir on 30-May-2006 (Tue) @ 12:21:52
Quote from: BSEK on 26-May-2006 (Fri) @ 21:09:11Do you think I'm a freak?
Are you truly normal?(the answer is no,because all human have flaws, imperfect and differents from the standard.)
Being not normal is to normal.
And be truly normal is to be abnormal.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 31-May-2006 (Wed) @ 18:32:46
freaks are ok at times
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Warlord Vir on 31-May-2006 (Wed) @ 18:37:16
If I could any kind of freak, it be a X-men.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 01-Jun-2006 (Thu) @ 16:28:07
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 31-May-2006 (Wed) @ 18:37:16If I could any kind of freak, it be a X-men.
x-men are cool
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Warlord Vir on 02-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 12:42:30
Yes, They are.
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 02-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 18:15:35
I read when I am bored
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Warlord Vir on 06-Jun-2006 (Tue) @ 11:57:26
Read what?
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 07-Jun-2006 (Wed) @ 14:51:22
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 06-Jun-2006 (Tue) @ 11:57:26Read what?
About politics
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Warlord Vir on 08-Jun-2006 (Thu) @ 11:01:39
Communist Manfiesto
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 07:47:52
I was bored last night. So I went to the reds vs cubs game. Go Cubs
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Warlord Vir on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 12:30:03
Does anyone play video game when they are bored?
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: James on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 18:17:17
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 12:30:03Does anyone play video game when they are bored?
I do. I just got done playing one[
Title: Re: I'm bored
Post by: Warlord Vir on 10-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 17:29:31
cool