Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: cypress on 18-May-2006 (Thu) @ 19:50:44

Title: comedy
Post by: cypress on 18-May-2006 (Thu) @ 19:50:44
does anyone have any movies that are comedies that they love to watch im looking for one but cant think of any? i do recommend "5o first dates" i'd just seen it for the first time and nearly died lauphing
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Un Gato on 18-May-2006 (Thu) @ 21:00:56
Airplane, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Ice Age, Animal House, Van Wilder, etc.
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 18-May-2006 (Thu) @ 21:53:11
The Red Drawf series is very Funny.
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 19-May-2006 (Fri) @ 03:02:47
uncyclopdia.com
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 19-May-2006 (Fri) @ 14:36:36
Monthy Python series.
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Un Gato on 19-May-2006 (Fri) @ 19:47:42
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 18-May-2006 (Thu) @ 21:53:11The Red Drawf series is very Funny.
Ah, I did forget those...
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 20-May-2006 (Sat) @ 20:58:17
1.Ferris Bueller's Day Off

2.The Blues Brothers

3.Metro

4.Spaceballs
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 20-May-2006 (Sat) @ 23:31:08
I have seen the other movie but I like the Spaceball Movie
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 21-May-2006 (Sun) @ 08:03:47
spaceballs is very funny
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 21-May-2006 (Sun) @ 14:55:26
Family Guy Show is funny.
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 24-May-2006 (Wed) @ 10:32:41
Seinfeld
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 30-May-2006 (Tue) @ 12:03:26
Futurama is also Funny.
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 31-May-2006 (Wed) @ 18:21:59
Back to the future
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 31-May-2006 (Wed) @ 18:33:40
M.A.S.H. is funny.
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 31-May-2006 (Wed) @ 18:35:52
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 31-May-2006 (Wed) @ 18:33:40M.A.S.H. is funny.
I haven't seen that show in a long time.
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 31-May-2006 (Wed) @ 18:42:18
It is on the Hallmark.
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 01-Jun-2006 (Thu) @ 16:25:40
I do like hallmark cards
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 02-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 13:09:31
Hallmark Channel
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 02-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 18:14:49
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 02-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 13:09:31Hallmark Channel
I haven't seen that channel yet
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Skuld-chan on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 09:57:58
It's on cable.

Um funny movies?  Ya, you named the few that I know.  Can't for get any of Mel Brooks movies!
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 17:31:43
Quote from: Skuld-chan on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 09:57:58It's on cable.
Um funny movies?  Ya, you named the few that I know.  Can't for get any of Mel Brooks movies!
spaceballs was funny. I got that on dvd
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 06-Jun-2006 (Tue) @ 12:17:33
Quote from: James on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 17:31:43
Quote from: Skuld-chan on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 09:57:58It's on cable.
Um funny movies?  Ya, you named the few that I know.  Can't for get any of Mel Brooks movies!
spaceballs was funny. I got that on dvd

Spaceball on DVD. Great!
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 07-Jun-2006 (Wed) @ 14:31:56
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 06-Jun-2006 (Tue) @ 12:17:33
Quote from: James on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 17:31:43
Quote from: Skuld-chan on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 09:57:58It's on cable.
Um funny movies?  Ya, you named the few that I know.  Can't for get any of Mel Brooks movies!
spaceballs was funny. I got that on dvd

Spaceball on DVD. Great!
know days you can just go on line to get his movies.
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 08-Jun-2006 (Thu) @ 10:59:09
What that about?
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Slain on 08-Jun-2006 (Thu) @ 23:54:56
I got a kick out of pulp fiction.
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 07:44:45
Quote from: Slain on 08-Jun-2006 (Thu) @ 23:54:56I got a kick out of pulp fiction.
getting kicked out is not good
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 12:14:58
Pulp Fiction?
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 18:22:29
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 12:14:58Pulp Fiction?
It is a good movie
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Slain on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 23:10:22
Tarantino did it
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 10-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 16:38:20
OK
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 10-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 16:44:54
Quote from: Slain on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 23:10:22Tarantino did it
I forget what other movies did he do?
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Slain on 10-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 16:55:35
Resivoir(sp?) dogs, jackie brown, Kill bill 1 and 2, he helped with sin city too
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 10-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 16:58:49
Quote from: Slain on 10-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 16:55:35Resivoir(sp?) dogs, jackie brown, Kill bill 1 and 2, he helped with sin city too
Thank you
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 10-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 17:13:42
that intersting.
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: James on 14-Jun-2006 (Wed) @ 14:50:06
Natural Born Killers is good
Title: Re: comedy
Post by: Warlord Vir on 14-Jun-2006 (Wed) @ 17:11:51
Blue Collar TV now that funny