Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: James on 20-Aug-2006 (Sun) @ 18:59:20

Title: Karma
Post by: James on 20-Aug-2006 (Sun) @ 18:59:20
Why is it that some people have alot of karma? And why some people like mydelf and others have karma that is not so good?

Can someone explain it to me.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 20-Aug-2006 (Sun) @ 22:17:43
Because I watch my Karma closely.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: StratusNova on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 01:00:24
Oh do YOU!!!
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Un Gato on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 04:35:18
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 20-Aug-2006 (Sun) @ 22:17:43Because I watch my Karma closely.
I don't and somehow I gained over 1000 while I wasn't looking.  I am confused.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 08:17:22
You may have a good friend.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Arcbad on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 09:06:25
I have lost almost 1500 karma in three days, and I havent seen anyone attack me!
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 14:36:09
??? ?
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Zionia on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 17:53:44
wish i knew...i know how i got all my karma (https://web.archive.org/web/20070808142349im_/http://www.ayeka.net/smf/Smileys/Anime/smiley.gif) and i didnt cheat either
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 18:11:21
I cannot help you.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 18:35:01
you got your karma while the llama glitch still existed.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 21:07:47
that lucks
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Un Gato on 22-Aug-2006 (Tue) @ 04:02:30
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 21:07:47that lucks
?  As I said, I was gone while I got my Karma.  So it wasn't anything I did myself.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Arcbad on 22-Aug-2006 (Tue) @ 07:08:50
What llama glitch?
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Skuld-chan on 22-Aug-2006 (Tue) @ 09:48:11
Quote from: Arcbad on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 09:06:25I have lost almost 1500 karma in three days, and I havent seen anyone attack me!
That's probably in a certian post, I healed a bunch of members.  Your welcome!
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Arcbad on 22-Aug-2006 (Tue) @ 14:44:38
thx!
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 22-Aug-2006 (Tue) @ 17:53:48
That good.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: James on 22-Aug-2006 (Tue) @ 18:56:07
I am glad some people got reset on there karma or fix.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 22-Aug-2006 (Tue) @ 20:45:38
I wish I know who was attack me.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Zionia on 23-Aug-2006 (Wed) @ 18:56:27
Quote from: I wonder what lies beyond on 21-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 18:35:01you got your karma while the llama glitch still existed.
actually, those points were lost...senk took them all away when the whole system restarted...otherwise i would still have 52 hand crafted samurai swords to boot...lol

i got these by normal llama and postin
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 23-Aug-2006 (Wed) @ 20:07:55
That good to hear.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Zionia on 23-Aug-2006 (Wed) @ 21:02:16
what? that i dont have 52 samurai swords nemore? lol...
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 23-Aug-2006 (Wed) @ 21:31:19
Oh! Sorry to heard that.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Zionia on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 00:52:55
not a bad thing...lol...i wasnt ever going to weild 52 swords at once...
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: James on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 16:15:06
I think I understand this karma thing know.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Zionia on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 17:13:12
really? kool...
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 18:37:37
Quote from: James on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 16:15:06I think I understand this karma thing know.
You do?
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Zionia on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 21:05:16
i understand the purpose...but idk how ppl keep going up and down so fast...
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: StratusNova on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 21:19:54
I think it has something to do with how the regenerate function works.
I think it heals you a higher percentage if you're a lower number.
Plus almost all the attacks you can choose take some amount of Karma
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Zionia on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 21:22:51
yea...i get that...but how do you gain or lose 10000 karma almost instantly?
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: StratusNova on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 21:25:09
Well LordVir and I make a lot of posts and currently we are attacking each other in almost every post we make. Add in that when my Karma starts to drip I use the strongest attacks and dump more karma... Well it all adds up.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 22:20:37
Thanks for include me.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Zionia on 25-Aug-2006 (Fri) @ 18:49:58
ahh...okies then,,,*hides*
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 25-Aug-2006 (Fri) @ 23:24:31
What?
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: James on 30-Aug-2006 (Wed) @ 16:52:16
I understand the karma thing know
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 30-Aug-2006 (Wed) @ 21:49:29
I think I understand too.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Zionia on 31-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 13:23:05
i get it now! duh...
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 06-Sep-2006 (Wed) @ 20:59:37
Anger Release is good place to built karma for me.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Zionia on 11-Sep-2006 (Mon) @ 13:11:20
lol...karma is fun...senk...can we get it so we can use specifics in our inventories for actions?
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Shidasko on 11-Sep-2006 (Mon) @ 15:35:38
waste of time imho..
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Zionia on 11-Sep-2006 (Mon) @ 16:06:57
i dont mean for him to devote his time to it or anyting...maybe slowly develope over a long timespan so it doesnt take away from anything...it isnt any priority...just a suggestion
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Shidasko on 11-Sep-2006 (Mon) @ 16:20:10
no... i'm refering to the whole system.. i don't see any point of accomplishment or achievement by playing with each other's karma..
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 11-Sep-2006 (Mon) @ 18:41:06
So it kill some time.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Zionia on 12-Sep-2006 (Tue) @ 12:54:31
somewhat amusing...lol
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 12-Sep-2006 (Tue) @ 19:12:15
Yes it is.
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Dreamseeker on 13-Sep-2006 (Wed) @ 08:59:21
eah, just for kicks.   :hehe:
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Zionia on 13-Sep-2006 (Wed) @ 11:34:46
especially if you know how to alter the results  :P
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 13-Sep-2006 (Wed) @ 14:20:20
WHAT!!!!
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Dreamseeker on 14-Sep-2006 (Thu) @ 15:05:29
You mean....
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Shidasko on 14-Sep-2006 (Thu) @ 16:36:11
It's easy as pie to alter the results, but they numbers don't affect the changes made like the karma won't be affected at all. So it only looks like it's going to hurt..
Title: Re: Karma
Post by: Warlord Vir on 14-Sep-2006 (Thu) @ 17:24:50
OK