Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: cypress on 29-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 21:28:29

Title: dreams
Post by: cypress on 29-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 21:28:29
what has been your weirdest dream?
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 30-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 07:14:49
weird + embarrising, so i wont mention it
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Skuld-chan on 30-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 11:09:44
LOL, the other night I had a dream and it was wierd!

Think of a Star Wars setting:  We are an entire galaxy at war, although, we were on the loosing end.  Several members from this community were there ... (yeah yeah, I have no idea what any of you truely look like....yeah), and I was  a General of all things.  Now normally when you think of large armies, you see column after column of men and women, but this was not the case.   There was lot of .... emptiness.  Quite strange that dream was.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 30-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 13:48:31
errrr... hmmm if you imagine zionia, dont forget his cult clothes and his migraine medication
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 20-May-2006 (Sat) @ 20:54:11
I had a dream of a cow chasing me.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 20-May-2006 (Sat) @ 23:29:43
I remember having a running dream. where I am running away from something or someone. I was run on a large dirt path from a buildling and though a jungle.
  :hehe:
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 21-May-2006 (Sun) @ 05:24:57
I had a dream last night of going round to someone elses house, the weird thing being i havnt seen him for 10 years.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 21-May-2006 (Sun) @ 08:05:47
I had a dream last night. In the dream my foot kept on falling off. I did my normal daily life but my foot just kept falling off every time I looked down.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 21-May-2006 (Sun) @ 14:59:03
I think I had dream where I was in a Video game like Pacman or something.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Faia ren on 22-May-2006 (Mon) @ 13:59:37
I had a dream a few years ago where everyone turned into an alien and they wanted me to turn into one as well..
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 22-May-2006 (Mon) @ 14:22:17
Last night, I had a dream about where a house of witch, a cursed shovel, and having to move table and stuff.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Dreamseeker on 22-May-2006 (Mon) @ 16:24:31
The other night, I dreamt about my cell phone... My phone model had to be downgraded so that my service could be upgraded. Hm...
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 22-May-2006 (Mon) @ 21:32:13
Has anyone else have running dream?
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Shidasko on 23-May-2006 (Tue) @ 13:11:11
My dreams aren't meant for human ears to hear
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 23-May-2006 (Tue) @ 13:17:20
OK.  :nosweat:
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Shidasko on 23-May-2006 (Tue) @ 23:02:16
i will say this, they usually end in torment or suffering... if it doesn't then it is a weird dream...
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Faia ren on 24-May-2006 (Wed) @ 08:54:19
Sounds like my dreams as of late...
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 24-May-2006 (Wed) @ 10:25:36
I had a dream where I couldn't pee in the potty.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 24-May-2006 (Wed) @ 14:01:42
Quote from: Shidasko on 23-May-2006 (Tue) @ 23:02:16i will say this, they usually end in torment or suffering... if it doesn't then it is a weird dream...
That sad  :(
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 25-May-2006 (Thu) @ 23:01:13
one dream I had is that I got to meet the lady in Tomb Raider.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 25-May-2006 (Thu) @ 23:59:13
Lara Croft?
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 26-May-2006 (Fri) @ 23:13:03
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 25-May-2006 (Thu) @ 23:59:13Lara Croft?
That would be right. I wish I could meet her
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Un Gato on 26-May-2006 (Fri) @ 23:34:00
If you're male, then that's to be expected.

I don't remember many of my dreams.  Let's just say that I'm very glad the FCC stays out of this particular part of my life...
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 27-May-2006 (Sat) @ 19:27:05
I know I had a good dream but I can't remember what it was  ???
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 30-May-2006 (Tue) @ 12:42:52
I remember I have dream about of Video game. If I plkay them too long. I am not in it, but I just keep on see image of the game running in head.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 31-May-2006 (Wed) @ 18:26:13
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 30-May-2006 (Tue) @ 12:42:52I remember I have dream about of Video game. If I plkay them too long. I am not in it, but I just keep on see image of the game running in head.
I have had dreams like that too
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Shidasko on 01-Jun-2006 (Thu) @ 21:52:09
Thats a common being as if you play a game for too long in a short period parts of the vid screen start to burn into your color receptors in the back of your eye and your brain starts to absorb it in more and retain that image. Kinda if you have a image on a MONITOR for too long it burns a after image into it.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 02-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 14:13:46
you make it sound painfully.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 02-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 18:14:01
I had a dream last night of running in place and going no where.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 11:20:41
Quote from: James on 02-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 18:14:01I had a dream last night of running in place and going no where.
Sound scary  :'(
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 17:30:49
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 11:20:41
Quote from: James on 02-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 18:14:01I had a dream last night of running in place and going no where.
Sound scary  :'(
It was scary. I hope I don't get it again
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Shidasko on 04-Jun-2006 (Sun) @ 18:02:35
it isn't painful but rather it just leaves a residue image in your mind. Thats all really
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 06-Jun-2006 (Tue) @ 12:53:07
I still do not like that.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 06-Jun-2006 (Tue) @ 20:43:43
My dream last night was that I was talking but no one was hearing me. OR they just didn't want to hear what I was saying.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Shidasko on 06-Jun-2006 (Tue) @ 22:17:58
i've had several dreams where i'm with fun people and sucha and i need to speak out and say something but i can't my mouth is open and i keep trying to speak but no sound comes out..
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 07-Jun-2006 (Wed) @ 14:16:52
I had a dream last night but I can't remember what it was. I know it was good.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 08-Jun-2006 (Thu) @ 10:15:57
Who hasn't have a dreams like that.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 08:04:48
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 08-Jun-2006 (Thu) @ 10:15:57Who hasn't have a dreams like that.
I think everyone has it from time to time.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Shidasko on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 11:46:52
I remember my last one even though it feels like it went on for hours on end but it actually was like ten minute dream as well as very vivid and descriptive in everything happened. It wasn't sad or tragic at all which is kinda odd but i'm not goign to think much about it as it was one of those dreams where sometimes they don't hold much water.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 11:53:54
I forgot most of dream last night, but I think converting a alien couple to Christan.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 18:34:06
my dream was that I owned alot of corvette's
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Un Gato on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 21:15:48
I dreamt that I got a couple hundred dollar parking ticket because I drove a bus to school.  I was contemplating killing someone, but then realized it was a dream and woke myself up.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Slain on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 22:36:35
I had a dream last week where I was going to a pretty cool concert and my stupid boots kept on disapeering right off my feet and I had to go get them and put them back on I got really PO'ed in the dream and woke up that way. I never did get to see the concert.  :arg:
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 10-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 16:52:49
Quote from: Slain on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 22:36:35I had a dream last week where I was going to a pretty cool concert and my stupid boots kept on disapeering right off my feet and I had to go get them and put them back on I got really PO'ed in the dream and woke up that way. I never did get to see the concert.  :arg:
That would make me mad too.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 10-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 17:03:52
Quote from: Slain on 09-Jun-2006 (Fri) @ 22:36:35I had a dream last week where I was going to a pretty cool concert and my stupid boots kept on disapeering right off my feet and I had to go get them and put them back on I got really PO'ed in the dream and woke up that way. I never did get to see the concert.  :arg:
That not good. :'(
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Un Gato on 12-Jun-2006 (Mon) @ 01:22:27
Strange: I was walking home from a party and kept noticing articles of clothing missing.

Alcohol had been served.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 13-Jun-2006 (Tue) @ 13:08:52
I had a dream of helping homeless orphan children.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Ben Weetman on 04-Jul-2006 (Tue) @ 12:03:47
I had a dream where i was competing at mr olympia and another where i was on a sinking ship (after exercise) the weirdest ever was having a conversation with a white wolf.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 04-Jul-2006 (Tue) @ 13:06:21
what were you talking to the white wolf about?
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Dreamseeker on 19-Jul-2006 (Wed) @ 15:24:42
I've been having nightmares lately. Well, here's one of them:
Have you seen The Island? There's a car chase scene where Lincoln is pushing train wheels off the trailer into the cars chasing them...

Well, I dreamt that some girl & I were in a race... Pulling regular tires off a train & putting them in boxes. While I'm pulling tires down, a dead-looking baby falls in to my box. It's a bluish purple color & very limp. I started screaming & in my head & I'm wondering (as I'm screaming, mind you) if I'm screaming out loud & Kayla will wake up. lol But as we gather around... The baby twitches... We call the authorities.. And the baby is only extremely close to death. Wavering back & forth, if you will. A coroner drives up in one of those really old time black cars... Almost like a bigger pt cruiser/new one. He's Hispanic & we walk thru a restaurant ... I'm leading him to a back room that has a play area where we've got the baby. The cops are coming, too. ...anxiety / fuzzy... Turns out the baby will be OK, but still slightly blue. I'm changing the poopy diaper and shooing 2 other kids away. I don't feel like the baby's mine in any sense except that I found it so I'm going to take responsibility and keep it safe. I never figured out whether it was a girl or boy.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 19-Jul-2006 (Wed) @ 16:19:27
I had a good dream, but forget it now.
I hate that.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Dreamseeker on 19-Jul-2006 (Wed) @ 16:24:26
I hate forgetting the good dreams. I can remember the bad ones for years.

I had one a looooong time ago. (Maybe 15 years or so) I was holding a baby doll toy in my arms... And was over come by the urge to place it in the dryer. I did so and flipped the switch. When I opened the door, it was a real, perfect baby. I held it for a bit... Then decided that I wanted my baby doll back... So I put it in the dryer, thinking to reverse the change... Closed the door, flipped the switch... Opened the door... And Voila.... A bloody mess in the dryer.     :omg:

Last night I had tame dreams. I was sick and a friend of mine who doesn't speak to me anymore brought me a sandwich.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 19-Jul-2006 (Wed) @ 16:29:31
I hate forgetting the good dreams. I can remember the bad ones for years.
That life
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Shidasko on 19-Jul-2006 (Wed) @ 22:53:49
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 19-Jul-2006 (Wed) @ 16:29:31I hate forgetting the good dreams. I can remember the bad ones for years.
That life
I had one a looooong time ago. (Maybe 15 years or so) I was holding a baby doll toy in my arms... And was over come by the urge to place it in the dryer. I did so and flipped the switch. When I opened the door, it was a real, perfect baby. I held it for a bit... Then decided that I wanted my baby doll back... So I put it in the dryer, thinking to reverse the change... Closed the door, flipped the switch... Opened the door... And Voila.... A bloody mess in the dryer.    :omg:

Last night I had tame dreams. I was sick and a friend of mine who doesn't speak to me anymore brought me a sandwich.


thats awesome but yet bloody bloodshed?
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 20-Jul-2006 (Thu) @ 06:55:37
I do not want to know what Frued think of that.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Dreamseeker on 20-Jul-2006 (Thu) @ 09:40:07
I used to have dreams of bloodshed all the time. Sometimes it's really freaky... But sometimes it's cool. Freud... Ha.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 20-Jul-2006 (Thu) @ 10:32:15
I had dream last night after my throat was itchy like I had an allegry or something. In my dream there was a orange and black stripe cat(I'm allegry to cat) was in my room which we have no cat like here or anywhere that I know. However, the dream feel so real, the only reason that I know it was a dream was I known that it was a dream.
  :hehe:
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Shidasko on 22-Jul-2006 (Sat) @ 12:01:08
Quote from: Dreamseeker on 20-Jul-2006 (Thu) @ 09:40:07I used to have dreams of bloodshed all the time. Sometimes it's really freaky... But sometimes it's cool. Freud... Ha.
Must be entertaining and helps pass the time, yah know?
Ever have that feeling where you just laid your head down to go to sleep. Well you just started dreaming about it feels like just five minutes into the dream and then your alarm wakes you up to get ready for whatever and it's like 5+ hours have just passed. Ever happen to anyone?
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 22-Jul-2006 (Sat) @ 19:30:12
I think dreaming in thier sleep most of time lose track of time.
I know I have.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Shidasko on 22-Jul-2006 (Sat) @ 23:14:45
i'm sorry, i really didn't understand that one.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 23-Jul-2006 (Sun) @ 04:56:30
ditto, there are some serious grammar problems in all his posts. even though forums dont incorporate correct grammar, see i cant be bothered to use capitals. one has to be coherent.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Dreamseeker on 23-Jul-2006 (Sun) @ 23:09:53
Actually, it's sleep cycles that seem "dreamless" that feel only a second long to me. I've had nights where I feel like I'm sleeping for an endless amount of time, but I think those are nights where my sleep is not restful or deep. And I've had dreams that felt like they were days long, but of course I know the average dream lasts only seconds. I guess I've experienced both.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 24-Jul-2006 (Mon) @ 11:08:02
It weird. When I was child, I had nightmares. Now It is really really rare like recently in past few only couple of nightmares.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Dreamseeker on 24-Jul-2006 (Mon) @ 22:01:43
Yeah. I'm getting them more. What's interesting to me is how they've changed... When I was little, my nightmares were of the house catching on fire (my bedroom was the attic converted into a room) and me beign trapped. Then, then they were of me losing family, or of strangers breaking into the home... As I grow older they involve my daughter, being chased, or needing to protecct my loved ones more & more.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Shidasko on 25-Jul-2006 (Tue) @ 01:33:41
Well dreams usually do draw out thoughts from your deeper sub-conscious thinking process, so naturally they are going to be reflections of what eithe ryou fear, desire, hate. Or at least in my situation they always seem to be accurate of my subconscious. Now granted that it takes that thought and dones something extreme to further express my concern or emotion behind that. Thats why good dreams are seldom when typically nothing is bothering my conscious mind..
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 25-Jul-2006 (Tue) @ 07:02:14
So what you are saying is my subconscious has little to fear and that why I have few nightmare?
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Dreamseeker on 25-Jul-2006 (Tue) @ 09:44:12
Maybe, or maybe you don't repress your fears as much. I know I bury most of mine... Or try to keep them internalized. I can't afford to let either my sister (who seems to be empathic) or my daughter pick  up on them.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 25-Jul-2006 (Tue) @ 11:49:30
Afraid they use it against you?
And I do think you are right?
I trying better understand my fear and learn what fear in order to conquer them.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Dreamseeker on 25-Jul-2006 (Tue) @ 14:03:51
No, they wouldn't use it against me. More b/c my fears shouldn't be their burdens. They will have their own fears. My daughter shouldn't have to worry about money, yet, for example...
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 25-Jul-2006 (Tue) @ 14:10:04
Ok, I understand.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Zionia on 13-Aug-2006 (Sun) @ 19:59:08
i love interpreting dreams...it is a good way to relax
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 13-Aug-2006 (Sun) @ 21:05:27
I have do not have as many dream as I used to.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 15-Aug-2006 (Tue) @ 20:51:11
I had one dream where I was talking to the wall
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 15-Aug-2006 (Tue) @ 21:10:27
what were you talking about.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Zionia on 16-Aug-2006 (Wed) @ 20:02:35
lol...i do that outside of dreams...
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Ben Weetman on 17-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 07:06:16
My dreamas are off the planet but thanks to the BR novel I read last night I found myself fighting Kiryama and another where I was in forest where I live chatting to a wolf.
I also get stabbed a lot in my dreams which makes me uncomfortible.
otherwise its usually fantasy dreams.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Zionia on 17-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 10:55:32
thats pretty cool...except the getting stabbed part...that sux...but the rest is cool...i have all sorts of dreams...lol
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 17-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 13:35:42
I dreamed I was in wierd Metriod Prime kind of world.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 16:17:18
My dream last night was that My mom's cat would talk like us. And Areosmith lived next door to my mom.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 18:45:20
What did the cat said?
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 01-Sep-2006 (Fri) @ 21:15:01
My dream last night was a cheeseburger ate me.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Sari on 02-Sep-2006 (Sat) @ 13:38:21
Quote from: James on 01-Sep-2006 (Fri) @ 21:15:01My dream last night was a cheeseburger ate me.
Why did a cheeseburger eat you?
I don't have many dreams. If I do, they're usually really strange.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 02-Sep-2006 (Sat) @ 20:38:14
Quote from: Sari on 02-Sep-2006 (Sat) @ 13:38:21
Quote from: James on 01-Sep-2006 (Fri) @ 21:15:01My dream last night was a cheeseburger ate me.
Why did a cheeseburger eat you?
I don't have many dreams. If I do, they're usually really strange.

I don't know why. I just did.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 02-Sep-2006 (Sat) @ 22:24:37
I try to remeber my dream but I forgot.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: James on 04-Sep-2006 (Mon) @ 21:55:10
My dream last my strange. I was talking to a car.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Zionia on 06-Sep-2006 (Wed) @ 15:15:29
<--dreamed about going to renfair on the 30th of sept...o whait...im gonna be doing that  :P
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Shidasko on 14-Sep-2006 (Thu) @ 23:47:33
rennaisance fair is that what renfair is?
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Dreamseeker on 18-Sep-2006 (Mon) @ 10:05:43
I'll be going to one soon... I hope!!  ;)
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Warlord Vir on 18-Sep-2006 (Mon) @ 15:52:45
I dreamed I was a part of health episode of a show and I was Heartattack Hank.
Title: Re: dreams
Post by: Dreamseeker on 18-Sep-2006 (Mon) @ 16:55:46
Here's a dream I had not too long ago, maybe a week. Crystal clear... Even now.
The dream started out awesome!

Searching for a campsite, it got dark. Decided to stay in the car. Morning came and I started walking in the woods... I saw some really cool tree root formations... pure streams running through the roots. I turned a corner & i'm in a neighborhood. There's an alligator in the street that everyone is ignoring. It focuses on me. And charges. (didn't know they could run on concrete.... ) I grab a convenient vine... And by kicking my legs I "helicopter in the air" (didn't know I could fly!) about 3 stories up. I go around and around... I don't know how many times. It sits & waits... Is it timing me? The damn thing can jump (Alligators Jump?) as high as I am, so I have to get higher... I land on a window ledge, bang on the window & wake up the people inside. They help me over & the woman next door dumps black paint on the alligator's eyes. And I'm outta there. lol

So, I'm dreaming... And laughing cause this in freaking hilarious... But the whole time, I was terrified? I haven't been scared of a bad dream in years. And this wasn't bad... Just wacko.