Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 25-Aug-2022 (Thu) @ 18:43:16

Title: Where are you?
Post by: Senkusha on 25-Aug-2022 (Thu) @ 18:43:16
So, I'm just curious.  Where are all my fellow Otaku's Weebs, Geeks, and role playing anime writing lovers at???

Has the evil empire of Facebook gotten to you all??!
Title: Re: Where are you?
Post by: Ken on 08-Sep-2023 (Fri) @ 11:11:01
Or Twitter for that matter.  :))

Do nerds count? I'm one myself.
Title: Re: Where are you?
Post by: Senkusha on 08-Sep-2023 (Fri) @ 13:28:54
Of course nerds count! ;D
Title: Re: Where are you?
Post by: Ken on 09-Sep-2023 (Sat) @ 07:53:43
Thank you, because us nerds rule  ;)
Title: Re: Where are you?
Post by: ZandraJoi on 25-Oct-2023 (Wed) @ 12:07:21
Social Media has taken away many people from the forums lol
Hopefully you'll have members come back :)
Title: Re: Where are you?
Post by: Senkusha on 25-Oct-2023 (Wed) @ 20:57:18
I like to think I run a good ship.  No advertising, spam, or anything really intrusive here (other than signatures, but that's fine)  I like to foster a positive and inclusive area for all who enjoy anime and role playing, heck, even just writing in general. :)
Title: Re: Where are you?
Post by: Ken on 28-Oct-2023 (Sat) @ 20:06:30
You're doing great with your site :)
Title: Re: Where are you?
Post by: Senkusha on 29-Oct-2023 (Sun) @ 20:04:06
Thank you! ;D