Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 05-Nov-2023 (Sun) @ 18:14:42

Title: Support for Palestine
Post by: Senkusha on 05-Nov-2023 (Sun) @ 18:14:42
The People of the World are fed up with the Elitist State / Governments.  Look at all the people protesting in the streets all around the world!  I think this is amazing.  #WeNeedToEndWar
Title: Re: Support for Palestine
Post by: ZandraJoi on 15-Nov-2023 (Wed) @ 08:53:00
I agree!
We need to end the Wants of those who are in power!
Title: Re: Support for Palestine
Post by: Senkusha on 16-Nov-2023 (Thu) @ 11:19:31
Some good news.  One of the puppets, George Soros is not seeking re-election.  I'll see if I can find the link again.
Title: Re: Support for Palestine
Post by: ZandraJoi on 22-Nov-2023 (Wed) @ 08:07:35
Quote from: Senkusha on 16-Nov-2023 (Thu) @ 11:19:31Some good news.  One of the puppets, George Soros is not seeking re-election.  I'll see if I can find the link again.
One down. Now we need to get rid of all those who are not "For The People".
Title: Re: Support for Palestine
Post by: Heatman on 18-Dec-2023 (Mon) @ 16:37:20
War is horrible. I will never support war for any reason whatsoever. There's a always a better way to reach a resolution than having to go to war. It's the people, women and children that suffer the most when the shootings and bombing starts flying.
Title: Re: Support for Palestine
Post by: ZandraJoi on 20-Dec-2023 (Wed) @ 11:47:17
Quote from: Heatman on 18-Dec-2023 (Mon) @ 16:37:20War is horrible. I will never support war for any reason whatsoever. There's a always a better way to reach a resolution than having to go to war. It's the people, women and children that suffer the most when the shootings and bombing starts flying.
Reminds me of the song "War".

War, huh, yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing

Can't find who was the original singer however. Anybody know?
Title: Re: Support for Palestine
Post by: Senkusha on 20-Dec-2023 (Wed) @ 12:36:40
One of my favorite Christmas songs is "Happy Christmas (War is Over)"  I especially love hearing a children's choir echoing that chorus line over and over again.

I'll see if I can find the song.  The complete title is War?  What genre is it, do you know?