Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 15-Sep-2023 (Fri) @ 18:47:07

Title: Road Trips!
Post by: Senkusha on 15-Sep-2023 (Fri) @ 18:47:07
I just had a crazy idea.  Here in New England, I'm missing some of my favorite restaurants.  So I've decided for my first road trip (probably via Greyhound bus, since I no longer drive), we're going to the closest Waffle House! (Scranton, PA)  It's *only* 12 hours away!
Title: Re: Road Trips!
Post by: ZandraJoi on 18-Oct-2023 (Wed) @ 21:02:35
My husband & I took some road trips years ago but only an hour or two away. Not much more than that. I don't eat wheat but have looked & we don't have them in Michigan.
Title: Re: Road Trips!
Post by: Ken on 19-Oct-2023 (Thu) @ 19:43:50
Last ever road trip I took was to Mackinac Island, Michigan.
Title: Re: Road Trips!
Post by: ZandraJoi on 25-Oct-2023 (Wed) @ 11:27:32
Quote from: Ken on 19-Oct-2023 (Thu) @ 19:43:50Last ever road trip I took was to Mackinac Island, Michigan.
I've been there a few times. The ferry was always a fun ride. :)
Title: Re: Road Trips!
Post by: Ken on 28-Oct-2023 (Sat) @ 20:07:58
Quote from: ZandraJoi on 25-Oct-2023 (Wed) @ 11:27:32
Quote from: Ken on 19-Oct-2023 (Thu) @ 19:43:50Last ever road trip I took was to Mackinac Island, Michigan.
I've been there a few times. The ferry was always a fun ride. :)
Best attraction, IMO :)
Title: Re: Road Trips!
Post by: ZandraJoi on 01-Nov-2023 (Wed) @ 20:18:27
Quote from: Ken on 28-Oct-2023 (Sat) @ 20:07:58
Quote from: ZandraJoi on 25-Oct-2023 (Wed) @ 11:27:32
Quote from: Ken on 19-Oct-2023 (Thu) @ 19:43:50Last ever road trip I took was to Mackinac Island, Michigan.
I've been there a few times. The ferry was always a fun ride. :)
Best attraction, IMO :)
You too, huh? I love the water & wish we could afford a boat. But the ferry was a nice alternative :)
Title: Re: Road Trips!
Post by: Ken on 14-Nov-2023 (Tue) @ 19:07:24
Yep! Stayed there for 3 days in late August '94.