Kawaii Klub
Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 28-Dec-2023 (Thu) @ 12:39:45
What people thought in 1957:
413037941_772894914872070_7557115178339457719_n.jpg
Oh my! How some of this is ringing true in today's society!
What an interesting read.
While swear words have always been around, I think they are way overdone. Just because they are losing their meaning, doesn't mean we have to be dumb-downed by them!
That is very true. I use profanity with reserved usage. Same thing can be said about all the erotica that's in our faces today. I enjoy writing and reading without it!
Issues and disagreements have been there in the past. Just like the talk about the basketball players earning more than the president being talked about there. It says a lot about what one can see with how much they earn now. Truly, humans and the society were not okay with resources distribution even in the past.
Quote from: Senkusha on 03-Jan-2024 (Wed) @ 20:06:30That is very true. I use profanity with reserved usage. Same thing can be said about all the erotica that's in our faces today. I enjoy writing and reading without it!
So much is in our face that it doesn't make us tolerant but INtolerant!
Quote from: Henrywrites on 09-Jan-2024 (Tue) @ 00:24:27Issues and disagreements have been there in the past. Just like the talk about the basketball players earning more than the president being talked about there. It says a lot about what one can see with how much they earn now. Truly, humans and the society were not okay with resources distribution even in the past.
If the rich elite keep getting their way, that won't change either.