Kawaii Klub
Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 28-Nov-2023 (Tue) @ 13:09:09
Just as the title says: If you could change just one thing in the world, universe, life, what would it be? More importantly, how do you think your change would affect the world we live in?
People have Respect for one another, Earth, & Earth?s creatures. If you have Respect, all else will fall into place.
I would change people getting sick or ill. In a summary, I will make all slickness to go away. We need to be healthy in order to enjoy our lives. Look at how cancer, diabetes, depression, High blood pressure and so many more illnesses have been killing us. I want it all to stop.
Part of the problem with our living world is the Big Pharma Industry. It's good for business if we're constantly sick, so they treat us, but never cure us. :figures:
Quote from: Heatman on 18-Dec-2023 (Mon) @ 16:35:20I would change people getting sick or ill. In a summary, I will make all slickness to go away. We need to be healthy in order to enjoy our lives. Look at how cancer, diabetes, depression, High blood pressure and so many more illnesses have been killing us. I want it all to stop.
Even those of us who eat healthy, we struggle as the environment is polluted & toxic to promote health.
Quote from: Senkusha on 18-Dec-2023 (Mon) @ 20:34:54Part of the problem with our living world is the Big Pharma Industry. It's good for business if we're constantly sick, so they treat us, but never cure us. :figures:
You go to the doctor because you are sick. They won't get paid if we are well! Same with vets.