Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 29-Sep-2006 (Fri) @ 06:13:56

Title: Halloween
Post by: Skuld-chan on 29-Sep-2006 (Fri) @ 06:13:56
Halloween is coming up soon.  What do you plan to dress up as?

(I think it'd be cool to show off your handywork in Novemver too)
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: Faia ren on 29-Sep-2006 (Fri) @ 13:45:39
I'm not sure what i'm going to dress up as but I know that I'm doing everyone's make-up!! *takes out a kit of stage make-up*
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: Warlord Vir on 29-Sep-2006 (Fri) @ 16:05:04
If money, effort and supply wer not a question, then a samuria or knight in armor.
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: Sari on 29-Sep-2006 (Fri) @ 21:45:49
I'm going to dress up as Edward Elric.
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: Faia ren on 30-Sep-2006 (Sat) @ 23:00:12
Quote from: Sari on 29-Sep-2006 (Fri) @ 21:45:49I'm going to dress up as Edward Elric.
EK, that would be soooo cute! I would love to see that! You would make a cute Ed.
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: Zionia on 01-Oct-2006 (Sun) @ 20:35:57
well...its not a costume, but on samhain i will be dressed in my ritual robes
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: Warlord Vir on 01-Oct-2006 (Sun) @ 21:06:35
Maybe something demonic and dark.
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: Skuld-chan on 03-Oct-2006 (Tue) @ 18:25:38
Quote from: Faia ren on 30-Sep-2006 (Sat) @ 23:00:12
Quote from: Sari on 29-Sep-2006 (Fri) @ 21:45:49I'm going to dress up as Edward Elric.
EK, that would be soooo cute! I would love to see that! You would make a cute Ed.
Who?
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: Warlord Vir on 03-Oct-2006 (Tue) @ 19:47:40
What are questioning?
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: Dreamseeker on 03-Oct-2006 (Tue) @ 20:11:15
My first thought this year is to be a hippie/flower child. But it all depends on whether I change my mind. lol
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: Shidasko on 03-Oct-2006 (Tue) @ 22:25:24
Quote from: Skuld-chan on 03-Oct-2006 (Tue) @ 18:25:38
Quote from: Faia ren on 30-Sep-2006 (Sat) @ 23:00:12
Quote from: Sari on 29-Sep-2006 (Fri) @ 21:45:49I'm going to dress up as Edward Elric.
EK, that would be soooo cute! I would love to see that! You would make a cute Ed.
Who?
do believe she was refering to Edward Elric which is an animated character from hit tv series, Full Metal Alchemist.
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: bkev on 04-Oct-2006 (Wed) @ 21:06:52
Maybe I'll go as Calvin (from C&H, if you don't know what that is DIE.)
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: Skuld-chan on 05-Oct-2006 (Thu) @ 09:04:20
Hey!  I remember Calvin and Hobbs!  I wish the author didn't "retire early"!
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: bkev on 05-Oct-2006 (Thu) @ 19:48:41
i've heard the guy's a jackass, he doesn't accept fan mail much less answer it.

anyway, I go with a group of friends. It's great, been going with 'em for at least 4 years.
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: Warlord Vir on 06-Oct-2006 (Fri) @ 14:12:58
Do have a group theme costume or something?
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: bkev on 06-Oct-2006 (Fri) @ 23:47:13
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 06-Oct-2006 (Fri) @ 14:12:58Do have a group theme costume or something?
Nope, we don't.  WE just go as who we wanna (one year zombie, next 2 years Goku, last year Viewtiful Joe casual)
my friend almost always goes as some version of Link.
Title: Re: Halloween
Post by: TechnoDragon on 19-Oct-2006 (Thu) @ 02:20:29
I personally take the easy way out...I work for the phone comapny so I just go as a phone man!  ROFL

Plus it is usually because i have to take my kids ouot right after work so I don't have time to change!