You can tell alot about people from what various jewelry they wear and what they keep in their pockets and from what kind of shoes they wear, or so I have heard. So what kind of watches or jewelry do ya'll wear, what do you keep in you pockets every day, and what kind of shoes do you generaly wear?
ooh ooh I want to be the first to reply ;D ;D ;D
||I wear a Slava watch I got from Ukraine. It is USSR made, from the early 80's, and hand wound.
And I wear 5 yen around my neck on a string.||
||I generally carry my cell phone (a RAZR) a knife (a colt python), a lighter (regular bic), and often my ipod photo, and of course my wallet.||
||For most days I wear brown Puma Speed Cats. For dress days I have a pair of wingtips, and for labor intensive things i have a pair of Herman Survivor bööts||
Typically I wear a Falcon watch (24-hour analog movement) or a Timex UV watch. Whenever I have one, I'll carry a small blade in my pocket, a 1 GB USB key, a tube of Chapstick, a comb, and my wallet....oh, lets not forget about my keys... only the ones I absolutely need! As for shoes, I actually prefer to wear boots.
Jewelry: All silver, celtic knot ring, claddaugh ring, tri-ring. Usually wear a silver necklace. Blue stud earrings. When the mood takes me, some sort of silver celtic dangle earrings or hoops. In the summer, I wear a watch, but there isn't a specific kind.
Purse/Pockets: some change for the vending machine, cell phone, prescriptions, wallet, gum.
Shoes: Prefer black workboots or rubbersoled shoes. Often tennis shoes. For dressy occasions, hardsoled boots. No heels higher than one inch. In the summer, I like sandals/flip flops.
Well, usually I don't wear jewelry. Sometimes I wear a pocketwatch.
Um, my pockets are usually filled with doodles from me and my friends, packs of gum, my gamboy advance sp, and pencil and pens.
The kind of shoes I wear are vans or my sneaux (msp?) skate shoes.
i wear 2 pendants given to me by my GF, one being a fox on a celtic knot and the other being a shaman pendant of new beginings. i wear a watch from france that my parents got on their trip. usually have my cell, wallet, and some loose change in my pocket...sometimes i wear my penticle bracelet. and i usually wear a hat to keep my hair out of my face...