Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: cypress on 25-Jan-2007 (Thu) @ 13:54:53

Title: NIGHTMARES
Post by: cypress on 25-Jan-2007 (Thu) @ 13:54:53
wHAT WAS/IS the scariest game you've ever played? wether it be video games, or like hide n' seek nightime?  what were its after affects?
Title: Re: NIGHTMARES
Post by: Warlord Vir on 25-Jan-2007 (Thu) @ 14:58:47
I try to stay away from those game. They creep me out. And they usually are not the types of game I like.
Title: Re: NIGHTMARES
Post by: draconious380 on 25-Jan-2007 (Thu) @ 21:35:56
The remake of Resident Evil at 3 am.  I didn't sleep until the sun came up.  Point of Advice do not play survival horror at 3 am when you had only 2 hours of sleep the previous night.
Title: Re: NIGHTMARES
Post by: Warlord Vir on 31-Jan-2007 (Wed) @ 18:14:35
:))
So what happen to you?
Title: Re: NIGHTMARES
Post by: draconious380 on 31-Jan-2007 (Wed) @ 18:34:17
I had a couple hallucinations, and I nearly got arrested.