As the subject states, what's for dinner? Just take a moment and jot down what you had to eat, or are expecting to eat. Include side dishes and dessert as well!
I think for tonight, we're having Tialpia Fish, with some kind of Uncle Ben's rice, and hot tea.
I had home made tacos and green beans. and milk. lol
mac and cheese
Hot wings, rice, and a twix with a Switch drink.
Last night, I had a ColbyJack cheese stick. :D
Well, we would have had the fish, if it wasn't STILL FROZEN! :cussing: It's been in our refridgerator for three days now, and it's still as hard as a brick! So we settled for White Castles instead.
One option for tonight is a new recipe... canned chicken with cream cheese and queso cheese heated, then mixed up in a tortila shell. Sooo good as a chip dip, too. :)
Hmmm...wife had lobster and I had chicken
(I keep getting whiped by Ayeka, yet I keep clicking it...)
Tonight im going out for sushi. :D
hotdogs for us tonight (going to a birthday party!)
and ya, I get whipped by her a lot too! (kinda like it)
An early thankgiving meal with turkey, oyster dressing, salad, pumpkin pie, green beans,normal dressing, vegetable, mashed potatoes and cresent rolls.
Last night had the spicy pork tenderloins with yellow rice and milk.
Tonight I'll have a series of choices, but most likely the hotwings and potato wedges with a switch drink.
last night was Shells and Cheese
lol Shells & cheese resulted in points of damage... lol
Hm... I think I had Ravioli. Well, at 2 in the afternoon. Who knows what it'll be tonight!
lasagna hamburger helper
We had half a pizza. Unfortunatly, the floor ate the rest of it, since when I opened the refriderator door, the pan came sliding down and spilling all over the floor! :cussing:
HAHAHAHA The dog must I have been(if you have a dog).
Mac and Cheese with a side of spinach, corn, salad, and leftover turkey.
Last night I had chicken, angel hair pasta, corn, and milk.
Tonight it was fried chicken and mashed potatoes!
@ Senkusha...hey bud it is the five second rule at my house...if you get it off the floor within five seconds it is still edible!
With the landslide of stuff that came flying out of my fridge, I really doubt that I could have picked it all up within five seconds! :nosweat:
Ahhhh, one of those kinds of food drop moments!
Well, let's see, tonight, umm...uhhh...maybe...possibly...well...I dunno...could it be TURKEY!?!?!?
Leftovers
well dinner has passed for me (living in the uk now, woot)
for tonight...probably pizza!
Nacho
Last night was chinese food...beef with broccoli!
Tonight? Only time will tell!
Last night I ad left overs: Ribs, cold mac'n cheese, cabbage rice, and biscuits.
I waited too long to eat the mac'n cheese. I just love ribs!
Mexican Food.
Once again tonight was....drumroll please...Fried boneless skinless chicken breast with mashed potatoes!
Pork,Mashed Potatoes, Spinach, Peas and baked apples.
Had slightly charred steak, rice, carrots, and a CRUNCH bar.
probably going to have spaghetti tonight
Roast beef :P twas gooood
Brown Sugar ham,Corn, Parsely Potatoes, and Salad..
Pizza! cheesey
Shrimp,Fried eggplant, Green bean, Rice, and salad.
Chicken Strips and Tater Tots!
Toasted Ravolia, Cannoila, Garlic Bread and Salad.
Sorry for spelling.
McDonald's
Buffet of Food
pretty much the same as vir
Mashed Potatoes,Duck (YUMMMY), Rice,Corn,Dressing,Salad,Cold Cut vegetable,Turkey,Cresent Roll (YUMMMY) and Date Nut Pudding.
Well, the better question after this holiday is what's NOT for dinner!
ROFL
Leftovers
probably what we are going to have for dinner tonight too!
leftovers here too...lol
Last Night- Turkey Pot Pie, Brocolli and cauiflower, and salad.
I had a Big Boy from Frisch's last night. Tonight, I'm not sure. I'm having Fish & Chicken for lunch, so I may have peanut butter for supper.
Leftovers
Mexican :D >:D
Butter Noodles,Zuccunchi and Cheese, and roast beef.
Last night was chinese food, tonight...who knows...
tonight...idk yet....but it will prolly be something quick and ez
Nothing tonight, lunch was the main meal of the day.
Porkchops in sweet paprika rub and brocoli and cheesey buttery garlic noodles and salad
Vegetable Soup and bread.
steak :P
Pasta and bread.
most likely pork chops
with macaroni and cheese
Roast, Mashed Potatoes , Zucchuni and Cheese.
something with hamburger!
FOOD!!! *idk yet*
Sliced Polish Sausages, Suated Mushroom, and Spinach.
beef stew
Fast Food
Wegman's
Tuna Caressola.
Sorry for the spelling.
Chicken Rice with hamburger helper
Cajun Food
Either homemade chicken breast stips, and some mac 'n cheese; or some fast food depends if some is home in time to cook since I am a walking fire hazard.
Flamigo Chicken, Zucchini Cake, and Cauilflower.
Hamburger Helper again (god I am so glad payday is coming soon!)
Stacked plates of nachos.
Ham and Beans with a cornbread muffin.
Steak Fingers, and mashed taters
Zesty Chicken and Skiitake mushroom in green beans.
salad! >:(
Miso Salmon
hells and cheese
Meatloaf
Pizza
Leftovers
ROFL
Pizza again! (but not leftovers)
Roast Beef and rice
Pork Roast
god only knows..
the galley is to random to predict theses days all i know is it will be lacklustre
Burgers and fries
Spinach Quiche