Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Lord Revan on 02-Jul-2007 (Mon) @ 16:57:45

Title: chineese detective
Post by: Lord Revan on 02-Jul-2007 (Mon) @ 16:57:45
A man suspected his wife of seeing another man so he hired a famous Chinese detective to watch and report activities while he was gone.

A few days later he received this report:

Most Hon'ble Sir,

You leave the house.
I watch house.

He come to house.
I watch.

He and she leave house.
I follow.

He and she get on train.
I follow.

He and she go in hotel.
I climb tree - look in window.

He kiss she.
She kiss he.

He strip she.
She strip he.

He play with she.
She play with he.

I play with me.
Fall out of tree.

Not see.
No fee.
Title: Re: chineese detective
Post by: Dragonchilde on 02-Jul-2007 (Mon) @ 21:20:26
Are you perusing dirty joke books or something? Still, it's funny.
Title: Re: chineese detective
Post by: Lord Revan on 02-Jul-2007 (Mon) @ 22:53:31
madblast.com