Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Lord Revan on 02-Jul-2007 (Mon) @ 16:57:08

Title: mississippi
Post by: Lord Revan on 02-Jul-2007 (Mon) @ 16:57:08
A bus stops and two Italian men get on. They seat themselves and engage in animated conversation.

The lady sitting behind them ignores their conversation at first, but she listens in horror as one of the men says the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Two asses, dey come together. I come again. Two asses, dey come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come once-a more."

"You foul-mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly, "in this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man, "Imma just tellun my friend howa to spella Mississippi."
Title: Re: mississippi
Post by: Warlord Vir on 03-Jul-2007 (Tue) @ 09:10:19
Yet agian. I said your pushing the limit.
Title: Re: mississippi
Post by: Dragonchilde on 03-Jul-2007 (Tue) @ 23:40:19
dude, how many of these jokes are you going to post?