Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Arcbad on 24-Jul-2007 (Tue) @ 16:57:06

Title: Click here to get a virus
Post by: Arcbad on 24-Jul-2007 (Tue) @ 16:57:06
This just goes to show that even something so blatently obvious still makes people curious. Why hide viruses when people will click a button to download one?
Title: Re: Click here to get a virus
Post by: Yosei-chan on 24-Jul-2007 (Tue) @ 16:59:51
I just know you wouldn't actually give my computer a virus.

btw, nice sigy picture.
Title: Re: Click here to get a virus
Post by: Dragonchilde on 24-Jul-2007 (Tue) @ 20:33:30
Lol a true statement in idiocy if ever I saw one.  Then again, I obviously clicke the link.
Title: Re: Click here to get a virus
Post by: draconious380 on 24-Jul-2007 (Tue) @ 23:00:50
My CPU has so much security that I haven't gotten a virus in almost 4 months, so do your worst! (Please don't) ((I'm serious don't)) (((I mean it if you do you will pay)))
Title: Re: Click here to get a virus
Post by: Sinisterbabe on 25-Jul-2007 (Wed) @ 07:39:10
Hey!  I didn't get my free gift.  I didn't win an I-pod.  I did NOT get the Paris Pink Moto-Raz'r.  Where are my cash and prizes?  Where are my icons?  Why is my screen going black?... Whwifrenfv.ulsgv n ... *aw, crap*
Title: Re: Click here to get a virus
Post by: Arcbad on 25-Jul-2007 (Wed) @ 10:37:17
lol, this has been viewed like twenty times now, which is twenty times that a virus would have been uploaded, and it has only been here a day!
Title: Re: Click here to get a virus
Post by: Dreamseeker on 25-Jul-2007 (Wed) @ 16:54:31
or it speaks to the level of trust people on this forum have in you.
Title: Re: Click here to get a virus
Post by: Yosei-chan on 25-Jul-2007 (Wed) @ 16:59:19
at least if all our computers die, we know who to blame.
Title: Re: Click here to get a virus
Post by: Sinisterbabe on 25-Jul-2007 (Wed) @ 19:23:20
Yeah... and you owe us all some fabulous prizes... and a trip to Sydney!    :D
Title: Re: Click here to get a virus
Post by: Yosei-chan on 25-Jul-2007 (Wed) @ 19:26:55
wouldn't it be fun for all us Ayeka's Bliss people to go on a group vacation? then again, the Earth would probably blow up if we did.
Title: Re: Click here to get a virus
Post by: Sinisterbabe on 25-Jul-2007 (Wed) @ 20:03:21
It'd be really cool for everybody to have a get together.  Back when BBS use was popular, I was a member of The City Zoo board.  We'd have annual Zoo parties, complete with geeky fun and lots of bizarre activities... prank calling partylines, hot tub drinking, photoshots of the Zoo guys in nothing but socks(not on their feet, but that was at the doing of an incredibly fun dirty old lady, mrs t *RIP*)... ok, it got really strange sometimes.  But, still it was freaking amazing!
Title: Re: Click here to get a virus
Post by: Yosei-chan on 25-Jul-2007 (Wed) @ 21:06:25
...i don't think I want to go to any parties you plan, sinisterbabe.

btw... scary avatar.
Title: Re: Click here to get a virus
Post by: Sinisterbabe on 25-Jul-2007 (Wed) @ 22:13:02
I didn't plan them.  I only attended.  Don(Ozymandias) planned the parties and ran the board. 

My daughter picked the avatar for me when my picture didn't show anymore.  I will keep seeking something new, so I don't fall into a rut... maybe I'll find a better pic to use?
Title: Re: Click here to get a virus
Post by: Arcbad on 27-Jul-2007 (Fri) @ 07:40:16
Almost 60 times now! this is hillarious!