Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: cypress on 29-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 21:33:50

Title: movies
Post by: cypress on 29-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 21:33:50
what is your favorite movie? what is your favorite part of the movie
Title: Re: movies
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 30-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 07:04:00
hmmmmmmm hard too say, probably..................................................................... i really reallly cant say that offhand i suppose
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Skuld-chan on 30-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 11:16:05
I'm not sure.  I like a lot of movies.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 02-May-2006 (Tue) @ 11:32:30
Wow... I have soooo many. The 10th Kingdom is one... (Wolf is my fave character.. His trial is one of my fave parts) The Mummy movies..(Not sure on a fave part)  I just watched Walk the Line & can't get it outta my head. I don't think I can pick one part of that one either... Though Cash's last proposal is a pretty good scene.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 02-May-2006 (Tue) @ 18:26:31
I do not have a single favorite but I have a few like Esaflowne, M.A.S.H,and some other movie thier name escape me.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: James on 08-May-2006 (Mon) @ 16:01:39
Star Wars
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 09-May-2006 (Tue) @ 01:27:44
Hmmm...my favorite would have to be Lord of the Rings...all three of them!  I love the books and now I have the movie too!  Life doesn't get much better for me...lol
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 09-May-2006 (Tue) @ 12:32:21
I too love the star war movies and lord  of ring.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: James on 09-May-2006 (Tue) @ 19:05:16
I like the Pretender TV show.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 09-May-2006 (Tue) @ 20:41:37
Quote from: James on 09-May-2006 (Tue) @ 19:05:16I like the Pretender TV show.
That was a great show.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: James on 10-May-2006 (Wed) @ 18:06:41
I got all 4 seasons of the pretender
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 10-May-2006 (Wed) @ 20:14:09
8) cool
Title: Re: movies
Post by: James on 24-May-2006 (Wed) @ 10:29:15
the movies Sneakers is good
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Faia ren on 24-May-2006 (Wed) @ 10:43:54
10th Kingdom is a good movie and Wolf was my fav charri! I also LOVE Nightmare Before Christmas! Jack skeleington rules!!
Title: Re: movies
Post by: James on 26-May-2006 (Fri) @ 23:10:37
My favorite movie is The Blues Brothers

My Favorite part of the movie is when The Blues Brothers where in the french resterant
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Un Gato on 26-May-2006 (Fri) @ 23:25:09
Every elk part in Princess Mononoke.

Elk!
Title: Re: movies
Post by: James on 27-May-2006 (Sat) @ 19:27:54
cars is a good movie
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 03-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 10:18:14
Lord of the Ring Trilogy is great.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 03-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 14:39:46
Princess Mononoke is just amazing. That elk is just SOOOO cool. (I also want a tree spirit as a pet)

princess-mononoke-9.jpg Tree Spirits

11259-3.jpg Elk
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 03-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 18:21:43
Good use of pic. The movie's art is really beautiful.
Someday I should watch all the Tenchi Movie and Inuyasha Movies.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 03-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 18:28:28
Interesting wish lol

I have the dvd and i was trying to upload the movie in a compressed format to the site. but alas, its quite a lengthy and buggy process (takes to long to explain why) on my setup.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 04-Aug-2006 (Fri) @ 13:18:01
I hope your are success.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 23-Oct-2006 (Mon) @ 19:17:26
Although it is not my favorite movie...I just got done watching over the hedge...Hillarious...favorite part...when they gave caffine to the squirrell!
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 23-Oct-2006 (Mon) @ 21:44:02
Inuyasha and Honorable Ruler is a great movie.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: SephirothJL on 23-Oct-2006 (Mon) @ 22:45:16
My fav movie is probably Dodgeball... it was just too funny. My fav part of it is wen Ben Stiller always says those confusing things llike: "This is my team: Blade, Razor, Blazor, and of course my concigliere Michelle..."
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 23-Oct-2006 (Mon) @ 22:49:19
My fav comedy movie is Spaceball.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: SephirothJL on 23-Oct-2006 (Mon) @ 23:06:21
Space Balls was hilarious...
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 23-Oct-2006 (Mon) @ 23:38:14
My horror movie is Jaws.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Skuld-chan on 27-Oct-2006 (Fri) @ 22:35:39
Quote from: SephirothJL on 23-Oct-2006 (Mon) @ 23:06:21Space Balls was hilarious...
......"I'm surrounded by  :cussing: !!"

"Yes SIR!", everyone says in unison!

LOL   :hehe:
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 27-Oct-2006 (Fri) @ 23:35:38
Any one have a Favorite Horror Flick.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 29-Oct-2006 (Sun) @ 22:11:56
Lets, see the old faithful...any alfred hitchcock movie!
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 30-Oct-2006 (Mon) @ 08:55:30
Never saw one, but I heard their good.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 31-Oct-2006 (Tue) @ 00:45:29
Oh yes...Psycho was his greatest movie...you outta check it out!
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Skuld-chan on 31-Oct-2006 (Tue) @ 10:44:37
I'm not really into horror all that much...
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 31-Oct-2006 (Tue) @ 11:13:21
Psycho was not so much horror as it was a thriller
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 31-Oct-2006 (Tue) @ 11:27:08
Like see comdey and Horror were cover,
An great action was Jurassic Park.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 01-Nov-2006 (Wed) @ 08:27:44
I watched An American Haunting last night. It was pretty good. Gave a much more believable twist on Ghost Stories, imo. Had some great food for thought, as well.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 01-Nov-2006 (Wed) @ 10:45:41
American Haunting?  Didn't that just come out on DVD? I'll have to rent that!

For action, yes Jurrasic Park was good...but my favorite was true lies
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 01-Nov-2006 (Wed) @ 11:21:08
Yep. I recommend it.

True Lies was awesome.. But I love The Mummy movies, with Rachel Weisz (sp?) and Brendan Fraser.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 01-Nov-2006 (Wed) @ 13:42:40
True Lies?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 01-Nov-2006 (Wed) @ 14:37:27
Arnold Schwarzenegger is an agent whose wife doesn't know....
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 01-Nov-2006 (Wed) @ 14:59:14
Now I remember. It was a great movie.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 02-Nov-2006 (Thu) @ 01:20:11
Especially the parts with explosions!    ;D
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 02-Nov-2006 (Thu) @ 10:28:10
I particularly enjoyed the Truth serum scene. lol
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 02-Nov-2006 (Thu) @ 12:26:27
Any Jurassic Park Fans?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Ayeka-chan on 06-Mar-2025 (Thu) @ 15:06:10
Posts 1174.45 - 59 Are missing!!
Posts 1174.60 - 74 Are missing!!
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 14-Nov-2006 (Tue) @ 20:32:47
I seen it. It was good.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 15-Nov-2006 (Wed) @ 10:34:51
Pleasantville?  Was that the one where the kids are transported into the black and white sitcom?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 15-Nov-2006 (Wed) @ 14:02:11
I think it was.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 16-Nov-2006 (Thu) @ 01:07:38
well, that was mostly black and white then...does that count?  I have seen that one!

LMAO
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 16-Nov-2006 (Thu) @ 08:44:46
Quote from: TechnoDragon on 15-Nov-2006 (Wed) @ 10:34:51Pleasantville?  Was that the one where the kids are transported into the black and white sitcom?
Yes, but I wasn't expecting it to be a movie version of "We Didn't Start the Fire" (Billy Joel). lol I put off seeing it for so long b/c I thought it was only a comedy.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 16-Nov-2006 (Thu) @ 10:15:00
Ahhhh...I thought it was an great movie...did it have areas that needed work? of course, most movies do...but it was still very entertaining!
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 16-Nov-2006 (Thu) @ 12:09:32
No, I thought it was very good! I just wasn't expecting something like that. None of the trailers or comments had prepared me for a journey thru the times of "America's loss of Innocence". I thought it was well done, showing both the loss of innocence & the gain of freedom. And showing that while there is a price to be paid, it can be worth it. But at the same time, it's a bittersweet loss.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 17-Nov-2006 (Fri) @ 00:20:31
Wow, now wasn;t that the most somewhat possibly confusing post i have read!

ROFL
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 17-Nov-2006 (Fri) @ 09:00:17
Yeah, I know. I reread & still couldn't think of a diff way to say it in my limited time... lol
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 18-Nov-2006 (Sat) @ 01:39:01
I think i'll just tkae that post as your way of saying you liked it!

  ;D
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 19-Nov-2006 (Sun) @ 20:08:05
Any other black and white films like Casablanca?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 23-Nov-2006 (Thu) @ 22:20:48
ummmm...let me think...no...
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Sari on 25-Nov-2006 (Sat) @ 11:36:24
My favorite movie, I think, is either Hero, Fearless, or The Butterfly Effect. I think my favorite part was in Hero, the fight on the water.
I also like Memoirs of a Geisha. Both that and Fearless made me cry really bad.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 25-Nov-2006 (Sat) @ 16:47:13
Fearless?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 25-Nov-2006 (Sat) @ 17:08:46
Hero was awesome, I really need to get that on DVD
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 26-Nov-2006 (Sun) @ 19:07:27
So what make it so great?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Sari on 27-Nov-2006 (Mon) @ 11:20:29
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 25-Nov-2006 (Sat) @ 16:47:13Fearless?
Fearless was Jet Li's most recent martial arts movie and, from what I've heard, is his last. It's based off a true story. Definately a must watch.

Hero is a good movie because of it's storyline and definately the making of the fight scenes. The design of the scenes are well done, especially the water fight scene, like I mentioned before.  It's a bit hard to explain, but the lead role and another guy fight on this lake. It's a very strange scene as they barely even touch the water when they fight.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 27-Nov-2006 (Mon) @ 17:30:23
Cool.  8)
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Zionia on 20-Dec-2006 (Wed) @ 20:53:22
Fearless was awesome....i must say i would like to buy it someday...
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 21-Dec-2006 (Thu) @ 13:50:16
Me too.
However it would be one of the many things on my I would like to buy it someday list.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Zionia on 21-Dec-2006 (Thu) @ 22:03:06
i liked memoirs of a geisha as well...very cool if you like that type of thing..very good on detail to the cultural aspects of the time and place..
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 21-Dec-2006 (Thu) @ 22:59:06
I saw the review that it was good.
But What is it about?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 23-Dec-2006 (Sat) @ 03:14:08
Well we just watched Barnyard...very funny movie!
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 23-Dec-2006 (Sat) @ 12:33:09
Is it really that good?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 24-Dec-2006 (Sun) @ 01:02:09
I thought so...
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 24-Dec-2006 (Sun) @ 11:05:08
Sometime those kind of moive are just bad.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 26-Dec-2006 (Tue) @ 11:04:04
True, but it actually was pretty good...funny and sad...you outta see it!
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 26-Dec-2006 (Tue) @ 15:23:12
Sad?
What!?!
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Zionia on 26-Dec-2006 (Tue) @ 19:10:35
memoirs of a geisha tells the story of life as a geisha and expands on the conflict of rivalry, war, and how a geisha is never to love
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 27-Dec-2006 (Wed) @ 14:14:12
WOW!
I may rent that someday.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 27-Dec-2006 (Wed) @ 14:59:50
I watched Pulse last night. It was weird... "ghostly beings" coming thru the computer to take the will to live from living beings. I wasn't too happy with the end, though I guess it was one realistic possibility. I definitely wasn't expecting it. It seemed to me to be a statement that the use of technology/air waves is geetting out of hand. Cell/computer/internet turning people to zombies. Lol
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 27-Dec-2006 (Wed) @ 21:52:23
  :arg:
I do not want to watch it.
So too creepy and ugly.
I am more a monster movie fan like Jaws or IT.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 28-Dec-2006 (Thu) @ 09:47:03
Like See No Evil? That was a bloody movie.. Kane was the "monster", sort of. He plucked out people's eyes. It was kinda cool, but sorta funny, too.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 28-Dec-2006 (Thu) @ 14:42:38
Classic Horror Film fan. I kind of picky about my horror films.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 28-Dec-2006 (Thu) @ 15:21:35
Eh. I find most of them hilarious. I am in search of one that is actually scary. TX Chainsaw Massacre (remake) was funny. I like psychological thrillers. The special effects on the bloody movies have to be good to get to me, though.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 28-Dec-2006 (Thu) @ 16:17:11
Horror flicks's Funny?!?!?!?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 28-Dec-2006 (Thu) @ 16:26:25
Yeah most of them. I mean come on... You have a cell phone in your hand... You saw your friend (you know, the one who actually had a weapon) get yanked away/killed/hacked up by a monster.... You don't call for help??? You decide to go get him/her back yourself?? LOLOL

Now, ghost stories and psych thrillers... the ones that mess with the mind, those can be scary. Halle Berry in Gothika was kinda scary until the end. That's where it became "unscary" for me.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Zionia on 28-Dec-2006 (Thu) @ 20:47:57
i find most horrors to be quite funny myself as well...cause the stupid guy is usually one of the best deaths and everyone does stupid things to get themselves into worse trouble
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 28-Dec-2006 (Thu) @ 22:57:47
Could you give a example?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 31-Dec-2006 (Sun) @ 14:28:22
I can think of the most blatent example...friends have been dying, everyone is in a room together to keep safe, but the ONE guy has to wander off by himself...gee I wonder what is going to happen to him?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Zionia on 31-Dec-2006 (Sun) @ 17:30:07
that happens in every horror movie ive seen...or better yet

you hear a scary noise and go to investigate it alone...
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 01-Jan-2007 (Mon) @ 03:39:13
In reality, that may be how people would act(in some movie, not all).
Ex. Vampire sneak up on a person. You think moron there a vampire behind you! But the person doe not know that. And that the whole point.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Zionia on 07-Jan-2007 (Sun) @ 01:23:12
no...we mean the stupid things ppl do when they know something is up
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 07-Jan-2007 (Sun) @ 01:31:06
Like heading toward the light?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Zionia on 07-Jan-2007 (Sun) @ 16:51:01
"the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncomming train
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 07-Jan-2007 (Sun) @ 17:11:10
I thought it was death.
When you are dieing they say you see a light at the end of the tunnel and they are going toward it.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Zionia on 07-Jan-2007 (Sun) @ 17:20:21
i know.i was making a joke... :P
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 07-Jan-2007 (Sun) @ 19:01:22
I thought so. But I was not sure.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Zionia on 07-Jan-2007 (Sun) @ 20:16:05
yup...lets see, you cant have a horror without a stupid person or 2..known fact...
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 08-Jan-2007 (Mon) @ 12:57:01
Of course, you need a few good death scences.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 10-Jan-2007 (Wed) @ 19:01:16
Only a few?  the newest ones are more death scenes than actual movies!
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 10-Jan-2007 (Wed) @ 21:16:32
So I happen to only care about more older movie than new ones.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 11-Jan-2007 (Thu) @ 09:38:24
Ya, that is true, the older horror movies were the better ones...they concentrated more on plot than gore...
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Zionia on 11-Jan-2007 (Thu) @ 17:08:31
mhmm...older movies are better for the most part...though i do enjoy the new movies with huge car crashes...
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 11-Jan-2007 (Thu) @ 23:18:12
Also my friend and I were talking and many believe movie based off video game were horrible expect Resident Evil which was good.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Zionia on 12-Jan-2007 (Fri) @ 19:24:10
yea..true...and movies made off of books are generally not as good as the books
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 12-Jan-2007 (Fri) @ 21:56:33
You could that for almost anything that a Movie is based off.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Zionia on 16-Jan-2007 (Tue) @ 19:36:03
books off of movies are prolly worse...with the exception of The Patriot..that was a great movie and book
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 16-Jan-2007 (Tue) @ 20:46:45
I saw it. It was great.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 19-Jan-2007 (Fri) @ 10:18:52
Movies made from books are a challenge... books can go so much deeper into character development where actors/directors are more limited. Books engage the imagination of the reader, where movies provide all the visuals. Then you add in time constraints, budgets, etc. I'm really bad about judging movies that are made from books because I'm a bookworm, but they really are 2 completely different mediums.

I just saw The Illusionist and The Wicker Man (new version). Loved the first, mixed feelings on the second. Anyone else watched them?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 19-Jan-2007 (Fri) @ 20:08:03
Never seen it or heard of it.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 25-Jan-2007 (Thu) @ 21:51:31
My fav movies are a tough one.  No true fav, but I like Spiderman and Spiderman 2, Lord of the Rings, Grendel, Constantine, Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn, Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack, Army of Darkness, and many others.

One of my favorite scenes:  From Army of Darkness when Bad Ash is impaled by the spear, and he just snaps the ends off instead of pulling it out.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: TechnoDragon on 29-Jan-2007 (Mon) @ 10:17:42
I tell you thouhg one thing i do like to see (not always mind you because the originals are sometimes better) is when they take an older movie and remake it with the current technology...Spiderman is a great example...so much better than the originals!
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 31-Jan-2007 (Wed) @ 18:11:06
Some of these comic book movie are very good. Like X-Men and X-men II. May not X-men III, but still.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 31-Jan-2007 (Wed) @ 18:45:30
X-III was good, but could have been much better.  Two movies that should be awsome are Ghost Rider and Iron Man, at least I hope they are.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 31-Jan-2007 (Wed) @ 20:31:05
Oh, never heard of them. I hope to see when they come out.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 31-Jan-2007 (Wed) @ 20:55:16
Ghost Rider comes out friday or somewhere around then anyway.  Nicolas Cage plays Johnny Blaze.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 31-Jan-2007 (Wed) @ 21:08:15
What is it about?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 13-Feb-2007 (Tue) @ 18:15:59
A guy sells his soul to save the life of somebody, and in exchange every night he becomes the ghost rider to protect the innocent.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 13-Feb-2007 (Tue) @ 20:22:29
COOL.  8)
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 13-Feb-2007 (Tue) @ 21:26:48
  :woot: Awesome indeed.  Flaming skull, chopper with flaming wheels, hellfire shotgun, bladed chain. Oh yeah awsome indeed.   :woot:
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 13-Feb-2007 (Tue) @ 21:54:55
I think I have seen a bit of the preview but not enough to get idea of the movie.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 13-Feb-2007 (Tue) @ 21:57:41
Quote from: draconious380 on 13-Feb-2007 (Tue) @ 18:15:59A guy sells his soul to save the life of somebody, and in exchange every night he becomes the ghost rider to protect the innocent.
Well from what I understand that is the jist of it, but he ends up fight blackheart or whatever his name is for most of the movie.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 13-Feb-2007 (Tue) @ 22:00:08
Well,  I just tell what I saw.
However, I think it may at least be a good rental movie for me.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 13-Feb-2007 (Tue) @ 22:49:44
That is guranteed.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 13-Feb-2007 (Tue) @ 23:00:03
So any others films coming out this summer?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 14-Feb-2007 (Wed) @ 14:56:19
I am unsure at the moment.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 14-Feb-2007 (Wed) @ 21:19:30
Well, there something good to watch this summer.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 14-Feb-2007 (Wed) @ 21:21:32
I'd like to see The Marine.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 15-Feb-2007 (Thu) @ 00:05:13
?
What it about?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 15-Feb-2007 (Thu) @ 11:02:41
This exmarine, played by WWE Champion John Cena, is sent home, and he goes on the warpath to take his wife back from this gang of criminals who takes her hostage.  It is supposed to be nonstop action, and according to a behind the scenes if the crew built it, it was blown up.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 15-Feb-2007 (Thu) @ 22:35:46
One pharse- "It surly a guy film."
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 15-Feb-2007 (Thu) @ 22:37:02
Definitly, it is the top selling DVD in America right now.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 15-Feb-2007 (Thu) @ 22:38:09
Show how smart america are.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Ben Weetman on 17-Feb-2007 (Sat) @ 16:32:59
cant just pick one but here are ten of my fave films ever

The crow
clerks
the fifth element
apocalypse now
the life of brian
kill bill
goodfellas
Das boot
the abyss
finding nemo
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 17-Feb-2007 (Sat) @ 18:00:01
I believe no one can have a single favorite movie.
People like different moive at different time/moods.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 18-Feb-2007 (Sun) @ 00:30:52
I agee, but some movies are totally awsome regardless.  Have you seen Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack?  The battle scenes are incredible, but the story is a bit wierd. 
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 18-Feb-2007 (Sun) @ 01:24:36
Never seen it.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 18-Feb-2007 (Sun) @ 13:17:09
It was the end of the original gundam Universal Century.  It was awsome even if it got a little wierd.  Featured some of the fastest pace mobile suit battles in the universal century.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Ben Weetman on 18-Feb-2007 (Sun) @ 13:42:23
The coolest movie ever Transformers the movie heavy metal power ballads a plot far too grown up for the intended age group (is it me or a planet eating planet is damn scary) the main hero dying in the middle and an ending that makes you cry every time (hotrods moment)
i also forgot to include my fave horror,  the thing
and my fave moivie as a kid:
 sonic
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 18-Feb-2007 (Sun) @ 14:41:12
Bruce Campbell vs Army of Darkness is one of my all time favorites.  Seen that one or its predecessor Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 18-Feb-2007 (Sun) @ 15:02:02
??? ??? ??
Other than the thing which was a great horror flick.
I had never heard or at least seen these movies.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 18-Feb-2007 (Sun) @ 15:42:45
Those movies were the first to blur the line between horror and comedy.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 18-Feb-2007 (Sun) @ 16:01:51
Have heard of a movie called the Labyrinth?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: draconious380 on 18-Feb-2007 (Sun) @ 16:04:15
I've heard the name, but that's about it.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Dreamseeker on 20-Feb-2007 (Tue) @ 15:45:33
Labrynth with David Bowie? I love that movie!
 
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 20-Feb-2007 (Tue) @ 15:54:38
I sad to think that the movie is not as great as hit as it should have been after they work so hard and spend so much money on it.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Ben Weetman on 22-Feb-2007 (Thu) @ 06:47:50
The man who fell to earth was fantastic with david bowie in.
Title: Re: movies
Post by: Warlord Vir on 22-Feb-2007 (Thu) @ 15:41:58
Never heard of that movie.
What is it about?
Title: Re: movies
Post by: AI on 21-Mar-2007 (Wed) @ 14:35:56
i think i saw it and it wasnt bad if i rember right
Title: Re: movies
Post by: James on 11-May-2007 (Fri) @ 17:32:21
There is going to be a new Die Hard coming out soon. YEA!!!!!