Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: James on 09-May-2006 (Tue) @ 19:18:19

Title: Indy Racing
Post by: James on 09-May-2006 (Tue) @ 19:18:19
I like to watch Indy racing. I got to meet some race car drivers.  
Title: Re: Indy Racing
Post by: James on 27-May-2006 (Sat) @ 19:32:38
Augest of 2005 I got to meet Danica Patrick. It was at the Kentucky Speedway. It was cool. I hope this year I can meet more drivers there and at the indy 500. Since I do have pit pass at both places. YEA!!!!!!!!!  ::) ;D
Title: Re: Indy Racing
Post by: rumiya on 28-May-2006 (Sun) @ 00:35:14
yea indy race cars are intersting. i still do some work at the old sears point receway near me , yes nascar ,lol.i used to do the pa and all the landline comms,and i did flagging ,communications for the scca group,they still do all the pro events at sears point (infineion )raceway .plus i have worked at laguana sega raceway to, yes the indy cars and even the pro ama motorcycles races to.. i still prfeer the cars to motorcycles,lol..
  and i dont really like drag racing much, hehehe.a road course race is the best ,lol
Title: Re: Indy Racing
Post by: James on 28-May-2006 (Sun) @ 12:52:37
Quote from: rumiya on 28-May-2006 (Sun) @ 00:35:14yea indy race cars are intersting. i still do some work at the old sears point receway near me , yes nascar ,lol.i used to do the pa and all the landline comms,and i did flagging ,communications for the scca group,they still do all the pro events at sears point (infineion )raceway .plus i have worked at laguana sega raceway to, yes the indy cars and even the pro ama motorcycles races to.. i still prfeer the cars to motorcycles,lol..
  and i dont really like drag racing much, hehehe.a road course race is the best ,lol
It sounds like fun
Title: Re: Indy Racing
Post by: James on 07-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 19:20:36
I am going down to the kentucky speedway again. It will be fun. IT is on Augest 13 2006. I hope to meet some race car drivers. I did last year. 
Title: Re: Indy Racing
Post by: Zionia on 13-Aug-2006 (Sun) @ 19:50:31
the only reason i watch any races is for the crashes...im sorry but that is the coolest part...
Title: Re: Indy Racing
Post by: James on 14-Aug-2006 (Mon) @ 20:34:20
The Indy 300 was so much fun. I got some cool pic's and video too. I hope here soon I will upload the pic's and video to the web site.
Title: Re: Indy Racing
Post by: James on 27-Aug-2006 (Sun) @ 15:52:06
My Family and I got a suite at the Kentucky Speedway. We got it over this weekend. 
Title: Re: Indy Racing
Post by: James on 29-May-2007 (Tue) @ 16:42:08
I did go to the Indy 500 again this years. It was fun even thought it did rain a little. But I did like it. I went with my dad. HE drove down from Grand Rapids. I drove from Kentucky. We had some good dad and son time together.