On Saturday I will be getting a new tattoo. It will be a cartoon face that is mad.
Why?
awesome...im thinking bout a tat...
Be careful when deciding on that.
Tattoo are permant.
thats why ive been deciding for the past year and a half...lol...and i still not sure
I saw on a show that Tattoo was top rated dumbest thing that people said they did.
Still tattoo can look really cool.
depends what and where they get a tat....
I've got one... 2 dolphins. I figured that unless a dolphin manages to be the COD of someone I care about, I won't regret it. I thought about mine for years. lol O'course, I started when I was about 18 and waited till I could afford it... Which wasn't till I was 27. I do plan on getting more, but $ will prevent it from being a "spur of the moment" decision.
I'm planning on getting one tat.
My Dad's really into tatoo's and his friend runs a tatoo parlor in town. So I get a free one.
It's gonna say Stratus in Grafiti lettering and have eagle wings on either side all the way around my left bicep.
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 22-Aug-2006 (Tue) @ 20:57:17Why?
That is a good ?. Because I choose too. I got 2 of them already.
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 23-Aug-2006 (Wed) @ 21:33:05I saw on a show that Tattoo was top rated dumbest thing that people said they did.
Still tattoo can look really cool.
Tattoo's can look good if you go to the right place,and get the right tattoo's. It is just some planning.
yea...make sure it can be covered cause a lot of places to work require you to be able to hide them...
Quote from: Zionia on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 17:15:25yea...make sure it can be covered cause a lot of places to work require you to be able to hide them...
I always make shure I but it in a place where it could be covered up.
Why do you want it(tattoo) for anyway?
Because tatoos can remind you of special times in your life. They can be a monument to someone you love or someone that's mad an impact in your life.
My dad has a tatoo of an eagle and the date he got off of drugs.
My mom has one on her ankle of 5 balloons each one represents a member of our family and each of our balloons is our favorite color.
id want one to show my pride in what i am...my tat would do that...shows a symbol of yourself to others as well...
it is not something for everyone...but to some people it is a way of life to have a tat
It's more like a family thing for me.
My family always gets one tatoo that's kind a of a statement about who we are.
My Dad's is a recreated picture of his very first car since that's what he is in his eyes is the car person.
My Mom's is the family one and mine will be the Stratus one.
mhmm...i know families that get their family crests tattooed to everyone in the family...tradition of sorts
That sounds silly.
Hey I don't insult your freaking family.
Why don't you lay off buddy.
We have a family crest from our herritage back to Spain, but we don't tattoo that on our bodies.
We just get one tattoo that represents us symbolicly.
I would caution you against insulting my families tradition again.
Some tattoo's people get are rude. You can get tattoo's that are tastefull like me. I don't think they make anyone unset. One is a ying yang and the other one is my name in chinnese.
Tattoo's should be (IMO) a very personal decision. They do (whether anyone realizes it or not) say something about the person who has it. In some religions, they are a rite of passage. In some ways, mine was. My dolphns are representative of so many things... Freedom, playfulness, 2 one for me & one for my daughter... Yellow for sunshine. I want something Celtic, next. I thought maybe an armband, but I'm not sure.
yea celtic! i was thinking about an ankh as well...(aka egyption cross) but id like my celtic totem mostly...
An ankh is really more a female tattoo.
It is the sign for new life and fetility.
Why would any symbol of new life have to be strictly for a female? We couldn't have new life without male as well as female participation, in one form or another. There are plenty of ways to design it with a more "masculine" touch, if need be.
the ankh also represents divinity and spiritual leader and guide...
Quote from: StratusNova on 24-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 23:40:11Hey I don't insult your freaking family.
Why don't you lay off buddy.
We have a family crest from our herritage back to Spain, but we don't tattoo that on our bodies.
We just get one tattoo that represents us symbolicly.
I would caution you against insulting my families tradition again.
I do not mean to offend. I mean conserative parent are alway try to get thier kid not to have tattoos.
Why do I bother.
*Shakes head and walks out of the thread*
The main I do not want a tattoos is the needles. I hate needles.
some people think it would hurt to get a tattoo. It doesn't hurt. Yes there is a little pain but you can deal with it. It is not as bad as you think.
That what they say about shots.
My first tattoo was on my ankle. I was told that can be one of the more painfuls spots, if it low wnough that there is less 'meat'... And mine went a little low. It feels like a mild sunburn. I've had sunburns that felt 20x worse. And I fell asleep during some of it. lol
I like how it felt when I got my tattoos. I like the mild pain.
I have a tattoo of my own, I got it for my sixteenth birthbay. I've been thinking about it for three years, it's changed over time but it is gona stay on my body as the japanese Kanji for 'Beloved Father'. My mom had two tattoos and is going ot get another one day on my grandparents when they were about twenty. My mom's BF has like... 9 tat's. Tattoos are there to SHOW OTHER PEOPLE what you are about. I watch this show Called "Maimi Ink" and it's a show about a tattoo shop and all of the tats I've seen done on there has some sort of meaning. Mine is for my father, one of momma's is for daddy and the other is for me and my brother. They all mean something..
I just I might throw my two cents into the convo since I haven't traveled out of the RolePlaying section for a few months!
Yeah, tatts show others what you hold dear, but they still shouldn't be there for anyone but yourself, ya know? It all goes into doin what you do for you. :)
*nods* some people get it to show other people something and some is for themselves. and other's is because they believe it is the most beautiful form of art there Is(Mainly for the tattoo artists.)
My first was a combo... I love dolphins, and the tribal form, and I wanted to see what it was like. So, I got a dolphin/tribal/color design on my ankle. My next will have a Celtic slant, but I'm not exactly sure what yet.
A girl I know got poohbear as a tattoo. IT is on her leg.
i dont have a tat...i may get one sometime down the road tho...not completely sure yet...
Getting tattoos are fun I just got a new one today. It is on my leg. It is of a smuf.
I've always wanted to get a tattoo, maybe an ouroborous or a owolf on my arm
I definitley wouldn't have any chinese or Japanese writing unless I knew exactly what it means, otherwise who knows what you've got stuck on your body for life
Quote from: Mart1000son on 26-May-2007 (Sat) @ 20:07:55I've always wanted to get a tattoo, maybe an ouroborous or a owolf on my arm
I definitley wouldn't have any chinese or Japanese writing unless I knew exactly what it means, otherwise who knows what you've got stuck on your body for life
Well you can always look into what it means before you get a chinese or japanese tattoo. Or you can have a drawing made and bring it in and they can do that as a tattoo for you. :))
Hehehehe....I've got a tattoo on my upper right arm. Now if only I can find my darn camera! :figures:
you better find your camera or im going to ride out there on my bike and bring mine...lol