Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: cypress on 25-Jan-2007 (Thu) @ 13:48:32

Title: what are we really looking for?
Post by: cypress on 25-Jan-2007 (Thu) @ 13:48:32
For ALL THE GIRLS what is it that you are really looking for in a guy or if you alreayd have one what is it that makes him stand out from any other guy you know? an for any of you girls playin hard ta get (why play soo hard the guy loves you)
For ALL THE GUYS what is it that yur looking for in a girl/woman and what would you say would be the defining point in the choice of why you picked him or her?
Title: Re: what are we really looking for?
Post by: Warlord Vir on 25-Jan-2007 (Thu) @ 15:07:08
Well, I hate to say it, but I am shy. And so what I look for is a girl who like me and tell me that directly(Otherwise, I am totally obivious to any of signs).
However, as a guy, I would like it if she was beautiful/cute.
Title: Re: what are we really looking for?
Post by: draconious380 on 25-Jan-2007 (Thu) @ 21:40:13
My girl likes me for who I am, not for who I portray myself as; and we like to argue about anime  :nosweat: (and she's cute   ;) too).
Title: Re: what are we really looking for?
Post by: Ben Weetman on 07-Jun-2007 (Thu) @ 07:44:27
the most attractive person i ever met was a beautiful belldandy lookalike from ireland she had a very kind personality but hyper and a bit nuts too.
don't make fun of my age but anyone like kate bush or a real life tsunami
Title: Re: what are we really looking for?
Post by: Lord Revan on 07-Jun-2007 (Thu) @ 07:50:46
me... i like chicks that are decently attractive... preferably a non smoker or drug addict... who can respect me, not lie, not go behind my back, and not make any excuses
Title: Re: what are we really looking for?
Post by: Zionia on 08-Jun-2007 (Fri) @ 14:16:27
i found the one i want, and we are happily together.  ;)
Title: Re: what are we really looking for?
Post by: Mart1000son on 08-Jun-2007 (Fri) @ 19:34:46
I like girls who're honest and caring, being pretty and fun to talk to helps too