Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Slain on 11-Mar-2007 (Sun) @ 20:23:05

Title: How tall are you?
Post by: Slain on 11-Mar-2007 (Sun) @ 20:23:05
Hello everyone, I'm Slain, you may know me from around the community. I have come here to-day to find out how tall all of you are. I myself am  ~ 6' - 6'1". So now I beg the question...how tall are you? ( ;D ;D )
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: AI on 11-Mar-2007 (Sun) @ 20:26:44
well um im not really sur ei knwo im over 5'9 though
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: draconious380 on 12-Mar-2007 (Mon) @ 14:04:32
5'10" or 5'11" I forget though, been a while since it was measured.
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: AI on 12-Mar-2007 (Mon) @ 14:22:49
i woll be able to tell unin more deatil m,ine very soon
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: Dreamseeker on 13-Mar-2007 (Tue) @ 08:31:34
I'm a whopping 5'1.5". :)   Maybe 5'2"....
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: AI on 13-Mar-2007 (Tue) @ 17:19:13
kanna is taller then me is all i know
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: BSEK on 14-Mar-2007 (Wed) @ 20:35:30
I'm currently 5.03, but will change after I sooner or later when I had the surergy on my back.
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: AI on 14-Mar-2007 (Wed) @ 21:54:39
wow njo pofense but ur short??
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: Dreamseeker on 15-Mar-2007 (Thu) @ 08:59:37
I was under 5' until I had my surgery.  :)
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: Skuld-chan on 15-Mar-2007 (Thu) @ 10:30:42
I average 5' 10".   :) Although, sometimes, I long to be shorter...it has it's advantages...especially when some schmuck leaves a cabinet door open and I don't see it!  :arg:
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: AI on 15-Mar-2007 (Thu) @ 18:43:34
lol taht sux  on both acounts
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: draconious380 on 15-Mar-2007 (Thu) @ 19:05:09
I would like to be shorter so I stop hitting my head on a hanging light right over the computer.
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: AI on 15-Mar-2007 (Thu) @ 19:13:08
lol taht ahs gotta suck well i ahve a large house so i enver hit my ehad really
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: draconious380 on 15-Mar-2007 (Thu) @ 22:14:37
:flat: :flat:
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: AI on 16-Mar-2007 (Fri) @ 09:47:19
hehe he u gotta ahte me no i ahve 8 foot ceilings
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: draconious380 on 16-Mar-2007 (Fri) @ 14:13:04
Ours is 8 feet, but that light hangs down three feet.
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: AI on 16-Mar-2007 (Fri) @ 14:14:21
lol that has to really suck none of my light that i could hit hang down more tahn 1 foot lol u muisht hate my luck
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: Ben Weetman on 07-Jun-2007 (Thu) @ 07:41:09
Hey im 6'7 tall and about 290 lbs thats why im called the bear
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: Zionia on 08-Jun-2007 (Fri) @ 14:19:36
mk...i am 6' 5"...my girlfriend is 4' 11"...so not hard to imagine there ben...ive got a foot and a half on her  :P but that just means i love her more because there is more of me to love all of her by ratios  :P
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: Mart1000son on 08-Jun-2007 (Fri) @ 19:32:24
I'm pretty tall, about 6"1, but it runs in my family, going back about two hundred years, no-one in my familys been under 6"0 tall
Title: Re: How tall are you?
Post by: Zionia on 08-Jun-2007 (Fri) @ 19:34:55
even the females? thats pretty impressive