Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Senkusha on 06-Feb-2025 (Thu) @ 11:19:05

Title: Things Poor People Do
Post by: Senkusha on 06-Feb-2025 (Thu) @ 11:19:05
If you grew up poor, or non-wealthy, I'm sure that you or your parents have done some pretty strange things to conserve money.  After all, there's no such thing as a wealth tree, is there?  Actually, there probably was at one point in time, but all the Billionaires devoured them like the locusts they are, and now that variety of plant life is extinct.

Anyway, I digress.  What are some of the things that you do that might be considered strange to people who have enough money to not sweat bullets every time they're in the grocery store?  Like I do the following things:


I'm sure I'll remember a bunch of things over time to add to this list, but what things have you done to stretch a dollar?