Read my sig for the poem. Isn't it great?
thats not realy original... ive seen at least one guy with it as his sig on many forums
I dont know but I always heard it as:
One bright day in the middle of the night
Two dead boys started to fight
They pulled out their swords and shot eachother
A deaf policeman heard the noise
And came to kill the two dead boys
If you dont beleive my story is true
Ask the blindman he saw it too.
I think he right.
At least it reads right.
However, it a funny poem.
it is the way slain said it... but arcbad is the same with some minor changes
Actually, there are many versions of it. also, i never said it was mine or anything, I said it was funny.
It is indeed a silly poem.
My dad told me this one when I was little.
its actually a fairly old poem...it is funny and really fun to try to read what it actually means...
It's definitly an intresting poem, more ironic than silly though
I think it's great. A nice little sadistic poem.
i heard a version originally that was like a combo of those two versions already presented. i think i like my version best.