Kawaii Klub

Study Hall - General Discussion => Kagome's General Gossip and Discussion => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 28-Mar-2007 (Wed) @ 14:12:59

Title: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Skuld-chan on 28-Mar-2007 (Wed) @ 14:12:59
Hold on to your seats Ah My Goddess fans, for I have found *the* game.  Skuld!  It's a simple game where you play Skuld and all you do is smash bugs with your hammer.  Personally, I'd LOVE to see this game ported over to Java or something so I can play it on my phone!   ;D

(Switches to ultra high voice)
...and she's sooooo *cute*!!   :joyful:

Skuld Game (local link) (http://www.ayeka.net/Media/Anime/Software/Games/skuld.zip)
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Sari on 28-Mar-2007 (Wed) @ 15:09:24
I'll have to play it next class. This one is ending soon.
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Skuld-chan on 28-Mar-2007 (Wed) @ 15:40:23
Make sure you turn off your speakers, as far as I can tell, there is no way to turn the sound off!
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: draconious380 on 28-Mar-2007 (Wed) @ 15:45:08
Nice game
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Skuld-chan on 28-Mar-2007 (Wed) @ 20:10:04
My high score is 232!   :woot: (I made it to level 3)   :P
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Sari on 28-Mar-2007 (Wed) @ 21:23:41
Ack! I gotta do something special to do it and I don't remember where the neccessary folder is! >-<
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: AI on 28-Mar-2007 (Wed) @ 22:44:06
it is ok so far i think it kinda drags out
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Skuld-chan on 31-Mar-2007 (Sat) @ 10:25:25
My new high score is just over 1,000 at level 5....wow that level is INSANE!
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Warlord Vir on 31-Mar-2007 (Sat) @ 14:33:15
  :( The highest gotten is the three level.
Still it a great game.
One thing make me think. Her clothes are yellow instead of pink or white like in the Anime or OVA.
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Skuld-chan on 15-May-2007 (Tue) @ 10:15:13
Yeah, it'd be cool if her dress was pink like in the Anime.
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Zionia on 03-Jun-2007 (Sun) @ 12:01:08
stupid computer...i cant play it on a mac cause it DLs as an EXE file...which means i have to have the program to open it...lol
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Mart1000son on 08-Jun-2007 (Fri) @ 19:36:02
A great game, I really need to see the anime its based on
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Zionia on 08-Jun-2007 (Fri) @ 19:47:12
it is called Ah! (or Oh! depending where you look) My Goddess The character in that game i assume is Skuld bashing the bugs with her mallet...her sisters are Belldandy and Urd, and the human stuck with the three goddesses is Keiichi Moresato...who is in love with Belldandy...story is good...very humorous
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Skuld-chan on 18-Jun-2007 (Mon) @ 10:44:49
Quote from: Zionia on 03-Jun-2007 (Sun) @ 12:01:08stupid computer...i cant play it on a mac cause it DLs as an EXE file...which means i have to have the program to open it...lol
Your computer can run EXE's right?  That's all it is, just an EXE.  I think in the attachment I posted, it's just ZIPed.
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Dragonchilde on 20-Jun-2007 (Wed) @ 00:15:50
I cant get the link to work, but I'd love to try the game.
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Zionia on 21-Jun-2007 (Thu) @ 21:58:17
the EXE has to have a program to open in...
Title: Re: Addictive Game found!
Post by: Skuld-chan on 02-Jul-2007 (Mon) @ 11:36:59
Quote from: Dragonchilde on 20-Jun-2007 (Wed) @ 00:15:50I cant get the link to work, but I'd love to try the game.
Try the link now.