Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: Sari on 02-Nov-2004 (Tue) @ 10:03:40

Title: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Sari on 02-Nov-2004 (Tue) @ 10:03:40
  ;D Anyone heard about the sequel to Ghost In The Shell? Some theaters have it! This would be great for some answers about the last movie, hm?
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Shidasko on 02-Nov-2004 (Tue) @ 12:19:40
GitS2 : Innocence. It aired in L.A. of the West Coast of America in September and a few select surrounding theaters. The nearest theater that is showing it still is in Baltimore for me.  Bah!!! I hope it hits up the Richmond area for me... so i can go see it.

But from what i heard, it's really..
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: BSEK on 02-Nov-2004 (Tue) @ 15:22:45
;D It's playing in my town! IT NEAR YOUR TOWN!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Shidasko on 02-Nov-2004 (Tue) @ 15:27:47
I dk if it is.. I havent' checked in the last month or two.. But oh well.. where do you dwell at to have the movie playing near you..
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Sari on 02-Nov-2004 (Tue) @ 16:31:40
I thinks it's at Regal theater in Glen Allen, VA. I'm totally sure it's that theater, but it's somewhere around there. It outside of Richmond.
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Shidasko on 03-Nov-2004 (Wed) @ 09:01:40
Umm... There's a movie theater much closer than that. Actually its within 30 miles of my home... Over on West Broad


http://www.fandango.com/movie_page.asp?mv=86105&from=%3E&distance=30&chain_id=REGL&refreshdate=11/3/2004 (http://www.fandango.com/movie_page.asp?mv=86105&from=>&distance=30&chain_id=REGL&refreshdate=11/3/2004)
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Sari on 04-Nov-2004 (Thu) @ 20:34:41
 Funny, that's sounds like the theater I was talking about.
Does that mean.... YOU LIVE NEAR ME?! O_O
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Shidasko on 04-Nov-2004 (Thu) @ 22:36:50
I dk... but thats like 30 miles away from my house..
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Sari on 05-Nov-2004 (Fri) @ 15:58:28
You know where Mountain Rd. is?   :-\
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Shidasko on 05-Nov-2004 (Fri) @ 17:53:04
Nope, never heard of it.
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Sari on 05-Nov-2004 (Fri) @ 19:40:21
Good. It would be kinda.... weird seeing you around here.
I don't hate you. It just would be strange.
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Shidasko on 05-Nov-2004 (Fri) @ 23:04:31
Is that your street or something?
Out of my entire life, i've never heard of it. Are you out in the land of the boonies.. alot of people live out in those boonie lands...
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Sari on 06-Nov-2004 (Sat) @ 10:12:50
What? :omg: Where's that? That's road where my neighbourhood is located.
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Shidasko on 06-Nov-2004 (Sat) @ 16:10:54
 OMG WEST TOWER STOPPED SHOWING THE MOVIE!!!!!!!
the only place in virginia now is Alexandria... Thats B.S.
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Sari on 06-Nov-2004 (Sat) @ 19:40:22
:'( NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *pulls out shotgun* I'm demanding for them to show it!   :arg:
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Shidasko on 06-Nov-2004 (Sat) @ 23:09:16
Went and saw "The Incredibles" Great movie.. laughed alot... good stuff... I'm soo tired..
*collapses from lack of food and energy*
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Shidasko on 05-Dec-2004 (Sun) @ 17:08:02
Update, GITS 2 will be on dvd in America December 28, 2004
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Vash289 on 08-Dec-2004 (Wed) @ 18:34:16
i havent even seen the first one
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Shidasko on 10-Dec-2004 (Fri) @ 03:27:46
I was talking to BSEK
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Sari on 11-Dec-2004 (Sat) @ 20:18:59
YES!!!!!!! It's coming out on dvd. Thank you producers!
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Vash289 on 11-Dec-2004 (Sat) @ 23:41:03
oh i know i was just saying i havent seen it im gonna download it tomarrow....also the second one hehehe i love knowing where to download anime bwahahahahhahahaha
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Shidasko on 12-Dec-2004 (Sun) @ 12:04:25
mIRC or Suprnova.org are great places and devices to use for those services..
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Vash289 on 12-Dec-2004 (Sun) @ 12:47:46
meh anti-link is much better not too mention i know a site for direct too
Title: Re: Ghost In The Shell 2
Post by: Shidasko on 12-Dec-2004 (Sun) @ 12:47:46
GitS: SAC Dvds 4 & 5 Are about to hit the shelves soon. Although I don't know when exactly that will be. If you check out.. http://www.discountanimedvd.com (http://www.discountanimedvd.com/) Or something like that. They have alot of GitS wall scrolls. http://www.discountanimedvd.com/detail.asp?dvdno=1820 (http://www.discountanimedvd.com/detail.asp?dvdno=1820) That one is the one I like best on that site. Although I did find the best Legend of Black Heaven Wall scroll finally.. http://www.discountanimedvd.com/detail.asp?dvdno=563 (http://www.discountanimedvd.com/detail.asp?dvdno=563")