Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: Skuld-chan on 08-Jan-2005 (Sat) @ 10:11:21

Title: Anime Accessories?
Post by: Skuld-chan on 08-Jan-2005 (Sat) @ 10:11:21
Does anybody know where on the web I could go for some good anime related accessories / clothing?  Things like T-shirts, baseball hats, and other items are what I'm looking for

Thanks!
Title: Re: Anime Accessories?
Post by: Shidasko on 08-Jan-2005 (Sat) @ 12:35:45
HttP://www.animenation.com (http://www.animenation.com/) Has quite a few..
http://www.animedepot.com (http://www.animedepot.com/) has some things as well..
Title: Re: Anime Accessories?
Post by: Kiyoka on 09-Jan-2005 (Sun) @ 07:05:49
You could try http://www.rightstuf.com (http://www.rightstuf.com/)
Title: Re: Anime Accessories?
Post by: Sari on 09-Jan-2005 (Sun) @ 10:08:12
Well, I found some interesting stuff at these websites, but I don't if they have many shirts you might want:

http://www.gundamstoreormore.com (http://www.gundamstoreormore.com/)

http://www.cartoonpassion.com (http://www.cartoonpassion.com/)
Title: Re: Anime Accessories?
Post by: Skuld-chan on 13-Jan-2005 (Thu) @ 22:31:24
None of these places have what I'm looking for! Maybe I can have some things created.

I know that Lids (http://www.lids.com/) can custom make hats, and there are a few places I've seen on the web that will make patches.  Now all I need are some ideas!
Title: Re: Anime Accessories?
Post by: Zionia on 27-Nov-2005 (Sun) @ 18:52:31
...best bet is custom made here in the US. If you go to japan, there are some stores that have a ton of anime stuff though. I haven't seen many sites for anime clothing (that is good) but ill keep my 4th eye out for ya.
Title: Re: Anime Accessories?
Post by: rumiya on 28-Nov-2005 (Mon) @ 03:41:53
yea the japanese stores still have all the best stuff,or yahoo japan.
mor unless you have contacts there its almost impossiable for the stors or yahoo japan to shipp here,so you could use a deuipity service then,and most will also order from stores to,just rmmember,the fees,their service and then the ems shipping,ouch,,,bvut it only takes like 3 days for me to get stuff from japan to and ems is fully insured to ,w/trackingto.
 on yahoo you can find anything relaited to animie,even full custom costumes to w/accessories to.
Title: Re: Anime Accessories?
Post by: Black wind on 28-Nov-2005 (Mon) @ 12:54:53
How about places that deliver to the UK...I want Naruto stuff!