Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: Zionia on 01-Dec-2005 (Thu) @ 10:23:21

Title: What anime character are you most like?
Post by: Zionia on 01-Dec-2005 (Thu) @ 10:23:21
SO who would you be like if you were an anime character? and be creative!


I would end up being like Urd from Ah! My Goddess (even though im a guy)

Reasons:
1) I take a certain liking to messing with my younger siblings (and beating them upside the head once in a while)
2) I play around with "potions" all to often (i create my own coffee and tea flavorings, some are actually quite good, some just aren't)
3) I like to be there for my family when they really need me
4) I enjoy being reckless (finding creative ways to redecorate/destroy things)
5) I think sake tastes great! (i only did this once! i swear)
6) I walk two worlds as Urd does, though hers may be the good and bad, while mine has to do with my personality and people skills.
7) Urd is a funny person who is a lazy bum...kinda like...well, i wont say any names...  :omg: lol
8.) She flys around on a vacume cleaner. How cool is that?
Title: Re: What anime character are you most like?
Post by: Skuld-chan on 01-Dec-2005 (Thu) @ 13:49:04
Hmmm....I really have to watch more anime before responding to this!
Title: Re: What anime character are you most like?
Post by: Kiyoka on 01-Dec-2005 (Thu) @ 14:38:45
I'm a mix of Kiyone/Mihoshi really   ???

1: I have a temper
2: Carefree
3: Silly
4: Beautiful  (sorry couldn't resist XD )
Title: Re: What anime character are you most like?
Post by: Shidasko on 02-Dec-2005 (Fri) @ 01:52:36
Silly Kiyo! *shakes head while laughing*

I'm most like Shido! Of course...
1) Lonely person, always drawing stranger individuals closer to him
2) I've got medium length shaggy hair
3) Have a thing for younger damsels?
4) Perform the midst of the night to be awake and roaming the streets, versus the day time
5)Wiser than the average person my age...
6)know a few tricks on how to escape a battle
7)hate the taste of coffee, but only drink it to stay awake
8)hates to see he onees we love, to be turned against us so easily..
9)and mroe to come later./
Title: Re: What anime character are you most like?
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 02-Dec-2005 (Fri) @ 05:46:16
 i really really dont know who im like
Title: Re: What anime character are you most like?
Post by: Black wind on 14-Dec-2005 (Wed) @ 16:16:41
(^Pointless post)
I am like Kyo Sohma from fruits basket.
1.Cause I look like him
2.Don't show emotions to people unless I get to know them
3.Kinda a short fuse