Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: Black wind on 26-Dec-2005 (Mon) @ 22:28:09

Title: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Black wind on 26-Dec-2005 (Mon) @ 22:28:09
Wel I play the keyboard (Who doesn't?) and I am looking for sheet music for Naruto...specific songs would be
Hokage Funeral
Sadness and Sorrow
Thanks in advance (I will post the sites I find...If I do find)
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 26-Dec-2005 (Mon) @ 22:56:46
If you have the songs, i can try to write them out...i am a composer, and have a pretty good ear with writing out 'fake tunes'. It will take me a little while to do it, but i will do the best i can for you. I have done other songs as well already, such as the melody for the origional opener for AMG, and one of the many Tenchi Muyo songs...just give me the song you want, and tell me if you want just the melody, or the full or parts and ill do what i can...i will need a DLable source of the song to do this though...
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Black wind on 20-Jan-2006 (Fri) @ 12:40:06
http://www.therisenrealm.com/files/audio/midi/naruto/sadness_and_sorrow_piano.mid (http://www.therisenrealm.com/files/audio/midi/naruto/sadness_and_sorrow_piano.mid)
(Sorry for taking tsoo long to reply to this)
Well that one is Sadness and sorrow (The poina one which is the one I wanna play)
Then theres...
I gre intrest in this one
http://www.therisenrealm.com/files/audio/midi/naruto/Orochimaru-s_theme.mid (http://www.therisenrealm.com/files/audio/midi/naruto/Orochimaru-s_theme.mid)
and heres the last
http://www.therisenrealm.com/files/audio/midi/naruto/Hokage-s_funeral.mid (http://www.therisenrealm.com/files/audio/midi/naruto/Hokage-s_funeral.mid)
I am obsessed with wanting to play them myslef...I tried but since I didn't know what keys to push I got it all wrong...
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 20-Jan-2006 (Fri) @ 14:05:23
hehe...if you want the entire score written out, it will take me a little while. If you only want the melodies, i can do them much faster, but the first one you have should be easy to do...im still listening to them...let me know what you want from them, and i will get to work right away
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 20-Jan-2006 (Fri) @ 14:07:37
the second one is almost identical to one of Bach's songs in the organ part that is movng around alot...hehe...that will make it easier, i have that song somewhere...

the third one should be relatively easy as well...the first and 3rd are just melody, harmony, a base, and at some places a countermelody...that should make it a lot easier on me...ony 3-6 parts per song. And everything is nice and clear as well...that helps alot...hehe...being a music major is fun  :P this will get me some good practice...the last piece i did was the Phantom of the Opera...that was a pain to seperate...the Ah! My Goddess Theme wasnt easy either though...im still working on that one...I think i can have all 3 done in less than a month for you...

Quick question...can you read music? and if so, which cleff do you prefer (Treble, Bass, Grand Staff, Tenor, Alto)? Just need to know that before i can start...(and if you cant read music, how do you want me to write it so you can understand it?)
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Black wind on 20-Jan-2006 (Fri) @ 15:21:33
Well I use the method that my (BAD) music teacher taught me so yes I can read it (Amazingly) and...I have only ever herd of Treble cleff so I think it should pick that
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 20-Jan-2006 (Fri) @ 16:10:15
hokey dory... i will keep you updated on how i am doing...I will start work on them later tonight...have to do some practice for class first
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 20-Jan-2006 (Fri) @ 19:40:27
the main song you want has 4 lines i have to transcribe out...not bad...most is easy to decipher from the rest. I am about half way done with the second piano line now...i havent done the main piano line yet tho...heh...need to get the harmony chords out of the way first...

quick question...do you want this all in one part? or would you like a seperate line for each part on the same page? or, would you like a seperate page for each line? (i dont recomend this way...harder to play and read...)
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Black wind on 21-Jan-2006 (Sat) @ 07:51:52
I will go with the wat that you recomend (Thanks for doing thing...your cool 8) )
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 21-Jan-2006 (Sat) @ 09:28:00
heh...no problem...it is actually good pratcice for me...especially because i am taking an Aural Perception class this semester...
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Black wind on 21-Jan-2006 (Sat) @ 16:20:51
Um...what does that mean?
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 21-Jan-2006 (Sat) @ 17:12:13
being able to hear tones by ear, without a piano to help...lol..i think it is going to be my hardest class this semester...
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Black wind on 25-Jan-2006 (Wed) @ 14:21:28
I did that once but it wasnt for class
(TLoZ tunes are soo easy to guess)
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 26-Jan-2006 (Thu) @ 09:08:56
zionia, if you have the sheet music for open your mind, can i have it? or if you have it in a garage-band format even better (as you use a mac)
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 26-Jan-2006 (Thu) @ 22:06:54
send me a DLable lnk for the song and i will write it out for ya..i can do Garage band, or finale, or by hand (copy and scaned pict)
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 27-Jan-2006 (Fri) @ 03:38:54
open your mind is the opening song to AMG you shouldnt need to download it
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 27-Jan-2006 (Fri) @ 10:27:55
ahh...true...lol...if i find a DLable copy though it will go faster, but i think i can get one...that song will take a little while to do though...it a little more involved than some of the other ones i am working on...though not as involved as the origional...so ill let ya know how it is going...

Black wind: I am just about finished with the first song you wanted (sadness and sorrow)
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Black wind on 29-Jan-2006 (Sun) @ 06:50:33
Cool

Sorry I wont actually be able to post here for a while cause i got exams tommorrowand for the next twoweeks
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 29-Jan-2006 (Sun) @ 09:02:31
ouch...have fun with those...i am working on the last line of the first song now and it should be done either today or tomorrow for me to send to you
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 29-Jan-2006 (Sun) @ 16:25:03
Well, i have it all written out on my computer...now i need to put it on something so i can send it to you...I will probable print it out and scan it then e-mail it to you. Cause it will be a large file if i post it.
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 10-Feb-2006 (Fri) @ 16:06:52
alright...i have all three songs you wanted are ready for me to send them to you...i just have to scan them and email them to you...can you send me the email address you want me to send them to? Just PM me the address and i will hopefully have them al to you by the end of the weekend (depending when i get a chance to scan 36 pages of music)
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Black wind on 12-Feb-2006 (Sun) @ 07:19:05
36 page O_O Thats alot
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 12-Feb-2006 (Sun) @ 09:31:14
yea, well 2 of the songs only allow for 1 series of measures pre page because tere are 5 or 6 lines
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 12-Feb-2006 (Sun) @ 09:32:50
also, just to let you know, you need at least 3 hands to play all of the parts...mostly because of the background parts
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Black wind on 12-Feb-2006 (Sun) @ 13:47:28
I am good at using my feet to musicamafy anything
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 12-Feb-2006 (Sun) @ 14:42:46
lol...that is good then  ;D
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: ilovezionia on 10-Mar-2006 (Fri) @ 18:44:33
hi Zionia (https://web.archive.org/web/20070807114046im_/http://www.ayeka.net/smf/Smileys/Anime/cheesy.gif) and just go to this site called youtube youll be able to watch all kinds of naruto  videos and episodes for free!!

it started out we were 2 peas i a pod,motivated by love with the presence of god...
~ciminal
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 11-Mar-2006 (Sat) @ 09:09:33
youtube is illegal...

so who cares? mwahhahahahaha
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: ilovezionia on 11-Mar-2006 (Sat) @ 18:46:52
yeah but people use it to upload themselves and music videos i get all my songs there lol
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Black wind on 12-Mar-2006 (Sun) @ 12:32:40
Quote from: I wonder what lies beyond on 11-Mar-2006 (Sat) @ 09:09:33youtube is illegal...

so who cares? mwahhahahahaha
Illegal!
Oh wel cant say im suprised
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 14-Mar-2006 (Tue) @ 15:33:15
lol coming from you...
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Black wind on 15-Mar-2006 (Wed) @ 13:02:04
Quote from: I wonder what lies beyond on 14-Mar-2006 (Tue) @ 15:33:15lol coming from you...
I dont get it...
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 16-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 03:17:25
dont worry!
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Black wind on 19-Mar-2006 (Sun) @ 10:19:27
Ok nowI am cause youtod me not to
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 19-Mar-2006 (Sun) @ 11:19:26
lol i am serious its nothing... um... *special*
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: Zionia on 20-Mar-2006 (Mon) @ 17:02:34
lol...im trying to see if i can reduce the music so it isnt so many pages long...sorry it is taking so long.
Title: Re: Naruto sheet music (Kinda anime related)
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 21-Mar-2006 (Tue) @ 06:24:45
me no care