Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: Neko-chan on 13-Jun-2005 (Mon) @ 19:42:20

Title: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Neko-chan on 13-Jun-2005 (Mon) @ 19:42:20
I read online there is an anime con this weekend in richmond!!!

is anyone here going?!!!
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Sari on 13-Jun-2005 (Mon) @ 20:28:45
Hey, Cat!! Yeah, I'm going on saturday. They got the best stuff on that day. That's why it costs $25!  :P
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Skuld-chan on 13-Jun-2005 (Mon) @ 22:30:39
Hi, and welcome Neko-chan!  I take it that you and EK know one another?  

* Senkusha wishes that he lived in VA too.....then I could go too... *pout*

  8)
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Shidasko on 14-Jun-2005 (Tue) @ 22:44:36
Your going to AMA?! Awesome E.K.
Me and a bunch of College buds from our anime charter of RBC are going to be there.. of course disorganized and such.. but like yah. I know i can get in either way.. but if i can buy anythign will be a delicate matter....
Ah well.
I was planning on going saturday like i do ever year...only cus of the Cosplay! and perhaps the Video Game Tourneys
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Sari on 27-Jun-2005 (Mon) @ 12:45:26
I didn't see you!! Next year, we gotta plan to meet somewhere or somethin'.  :joyful:
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Zionia on 11-Nov-2005 (Fri) @ 01:14:39
Hey make sure you let me know when the next one is comming up, VA is not to far from me and ill have a car by then (i hope). maybe we can get a group together from the forum to get together or sumin next year. Be sure to let us know the date early enough that we can arange sumthing. Hope to b there next year.
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 11-Mar-2006 (Sat) @ 08:56:34
sounds cool wish i wasnt on buisness in another country!
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Kei-Kun on 15-Mar-2006 (Wed) @ 18:02:57
Anime Conventions...speaking of which, Otakon is coming up in August, 50$ for 3 days of pure anime goodness in Baltimore.
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Zionia on 20-Mar-2006 (Mon) @ 18:32:19
O_O why august? i will be working all summer in NE PA... O_O
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 21-Mar-2006 (Tue) @ 06:19:38
scratchs self

... at least u dont work all year.. isnt that right kusha? gggggrrrrrr   >:(   iwwlbt  >:( kusha
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Zionia on 21-Mar-2006 (Tue) @ 13:22:54
lol....yea...i just have to be at school 45 hours a week

and actually, i teach in my free time as well...i recieved 15 private students this week to beging mentoring...
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Kei-Kun on 22-Mar-2006 (Wed) @ 18:27:23
Well...you can just visit for the weekend, they don't mind.  The Convention is all three days, but people usually visit for only a day or two.  Come whenever you like for the 50 dollors.  I'm staying for the three days, but that's just me.  Who know's, you might even see me.  I'll be cosplaying as Saito, and if you don't know who he is, just look at my pic for and idea.
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Zionia on 23-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 13:13:39
lol...i may have to try to come down for the 24 hours a week i have off...i will try...
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 23-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 18:24:32
Quote from: Zionia on 21-Mar-2006 (Tue) @ 13:22:54lol....yea...i just have to be at school 45 hours a week

and actually, i teach in my free time as well...i recieved 15 private students this week to beging mentoring...
do you ever   :woot:

I  :woot: , for   :woot: school, i   :woot: a   :woot: and a   :woot: site!   :woot: much   :woot: think  :woot: !!!!

  :woot:
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Skuld-chan on 23-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 18:31:18
I don't think there is reason to be rude?
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Zionia on 23-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 18:33:17
im sorry IWWLBT...i never said i was the only one who didnt have a whole bunch of time...
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Kei-Kun on 23-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 21:08:01
Look, it's all in the past, let's get over this like mature individuals.  We all have our stresses.
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 24-Mar-2006 (Fri) @ 11:25:20
ah, i kinda didnt mean it the way i said it.

thus i have wooted it   :woot: :woot: :woot:
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Zionia on 24-Mar-2006 (Fri) @ 12:38:57
lol...alright then... :woot: :woot:  :omg: :woot:
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 24-Mar-2006 (Fri) @ 13:59:47
Ã¥ Ã¥ Ã¥ Ã¥ Ã¥ Ã¥  :omg: :omg: √
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Zionia on 24-Mar-2006 (Fri) @ 14:37:23
濃ã?,,ã?«ã?ªã,‰ã?ªã?,,ã?�
ã??ã?°ã?«ã?,,ã,‹å²³ã?˜ã? ã?'ã?˜ã,ƒ
ã?,ã?ªã?Ÿã?®ã?—ã,ƒã?¤ã?§ã?¦
ã,¤ã,§ã?•ã?—区ã?‹ã?°ã?¦
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 24-Mar-2006 (Fri) @ 17:25:13
å∆˚ßå∆˚ß∆^å˙∫âˆ'≤∆˙Æ'~ß~∆Æ'¬âˆ,∆Æ'~√~∫ß ©˙çåß∫âˆ,å˙Æ'ø´ Æ'´Æ' ∆π´ø∆Æ'øπ´Æ'∆øÆ'¨^Æ'¥¨âˆ'ª•Æ'¶ªπ¨#ªπâ,¬â€¢â€œâ€"

¢«æÆ'
‘÷Æ'âˆ'Æ'‘‘≤øâˆ'´“Æ'π˚≤âˆ'Æ'¨âˆ'“πø ≤
ææ«
�… ß
…âˆ, π≤âˆ,ø ≤“ø^Å"    ÂºÂªâ‰ â€"ªº# ®ª¡#≠®ºªâ€"ª≠ªª¢≤ª≠â€"Å"âˆ'≤ø
Æ'≥Å"Ï€
Æ'≥≥ªøÆ'âˆ'´¨“Æ'~µâˆ'“ª´Æ'µºâˆ'¨ª√
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Zionia on 24-Mar-2006 (Fri) @ 17:42:41
yea, but at least i can read mine...
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 24-Mar-2006 (Fri) @ 17:46:07
well at least it took no skill to do mine..

anyway mine is an encrypted code. it says everyone hates z mwah ha ha
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Zionia on 24-Mar-2006 (Fri) @ 18:25:00
lol...well fine then...

toushan dakra maniko valishoma nashatare nichi wonton
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 24-Mar-2006 (Fri) @ 18:39:27
if it floats your boat
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Kei-Kun on 24-Mar-2006 (Fri) @ 18:53:51
Nan-desuka, Ziona-sempai?
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Zionia on 24-Mar-2006 (Fri) @ 19:46:30
it isnt japanese...and i dont know much japanese....
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 25-Mar-2006 (Sat) @ 06:20:18
y?
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Zionia on 25-Mar-2006 (Sat) @ 10:07:58
because i only know what i can learn from my dictionary...thats why...im working on it though
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 25-Mar-2006 (Sat) @ 11:07:03
he he he so u rnt to good at verbs
Title: Re: anime convension!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by: Zionia on 25-Mar-2006 (Sat) @ 13:36:49
hehe...  :nosweat: i know what i know and that is all that i know.

ã?,,ã?,,ã?§ã?•ã?ªã?,,
ã??ã?™ã?—ã?£ã?¦