Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 26-Mar-2006 (Sun) @ 10:58:12

Title: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 26-Mar-2006 (Sun) @ 10:58:12
Basicly over the last three days i have made two amv's.

One is TM based and the other is Ah! My Goddess Based

The TM one was my first using the song everlasting dream. It's pretty bad i admit, just lots of scenes pasted together.

The A!MG is pretty good, i think, it reflects the shear awesomeness of the series i a 1:30 package. It also uses the same song (i was inspired to do this one from another amv, the begining is similar but the rest is COMPLETLEY differnet)

Kusha has been kind enough to upload them on to his site and they are here http://www.ayeka.net/smf/index.php?action=dlList;sa=videos (http://www.ayeka.net/smf/index.php?action=dlList;sa=videos) if you want to download them. unfortunatly the TM one is called sequence amg but that is inconsequential.

They aren't attempts at lip-sync just attempts to display the two shows in their best light!

Please tell me what you think, and i shall try and improve (For instance i realise the endings are crap on both  :-O ) as only through comments can i improve!!

Thanks

mirror
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Zionia on 26-Mar-2006 (Sun) @ 16:22:40
I watched the AMG amv and i have to say it looks pretty good. I would recomend not using a subtitled version of the movie next time though. You obviously need some work on it, but for the most part it flowed...hope to see more soon
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 26-Mar-2006 (Sun) @ 16:59:11
yer i cud only find a subtitled one on the net... pretty annoying.
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Skuld-chan on 27-Mar-2006 (Mon) @ 12:43:13
What would you like the "Sequence" one named to?
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 27-Mar-2006 (Mon) @ 15:06:40
Ah um... Just "Tenchi Muyo - Everlasting Dream" if thats okay and "Ah! My Goddess - Everlasting Dream" for the other one please.
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Skuld-chan on 27-Mar-2006 (Mon) @ 16:09:21
Done!
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Animegirl821 on 27-Mar-2006 (Mon) @ 17:57:16
How do u guys put ur AMVs on the download section??? Do I have to give Senkusha the files or something??  ???
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Skuld-chan on 27-Mar-2006 (Mon) @ 18:27:51
I'll need to set you up as a user.  I'll PM you the details.
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Animegirl821 on 27-Mar-2006 (Mon) @ 21:56:42
okie dokie. thanx
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 28-Mar-2006 (Tue) @ 03:46:38
it didnt work for me... sniff....



ftp i mean
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 29-Mar-2006 (Wed) @ 12:58:30
Just in case noone cares, i am starting a new AMV based around (first lip-sync)

Doris Day's Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera)

Trust me you will know the song.

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

When I grew up and fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

Now I have children of my own
They asked their mother what will I be
Will I be handsome, will I be rich
I tell them tenderly

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Animegirl821 on 29-Mar-2006 (Wed) @ 16:28:16
Quote from: I wonder what lies beyond on 28-Mar-2006 (Tue) @ 03:46:38it didnt work for me... sniff....



ftp i mean
same here  :(
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Zionia on 29-Mar-2006 (Wed) @ 17:28:59
ohh....sounds cool...what show you doing it off of?
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 29-Mar-2006 (Wed) @ 17:43:08
oh opps TENCHI MUYO

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Zionia on 29-Mar-2006 (Wed) @ 19:37:51
that ought to be cool...make sure you let me know when it is done so i can steal it and profit from it  :P (j/k)
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 30-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 03:50:23
what? ??? ??

hey!!!!!!!!!

im guessing your a fan of doris day?

or just strange
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Zionia on 30-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 10:54:15
not really...i was just joking around...lol...  :nosweat:
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 30-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 15:52:07
i am really enjoying the lipsync thiing, its taking forever and i am manipulating the film so hopefully the results will be good!!!
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Zionia on 30-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 15:54:39
id like to see a good lip sync AMV...many of them dont quite work out well...good luck on it...i cant wait to see it
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 30-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 16:07:50
yes now i have to pay respects to this site by continously posting GROAN
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Skuld-chan on 30-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 16:51:50
Why do you say that?  ???
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 30-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 16:53:01
...
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 30-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 16:57:02
Okay like i said above, i am in the process of making a tenchi muyo amv.

Now i want this to be REAL GOOD as i will donate it (?) to the site. riiight

thus and therefore i am going to ask people to help me create it by telling me what they think of it so far and who they think i can improve on it!!!

So i am currently uploading it to the site and i am going to ask kusha to put it in the downloads section.

I really would like people to comment, as only with feedback can i improve!!!

Obviously i am asking you to use one of your download credits, thus i shall give 10,000 shop credits to those who use a download credit in order to help me with my vid, thus and therefore they have to proove they have seen it in order to claim the money.

But the money is not the point its the AMV!!!! so please enjoy, once its finsihed uploading... groan
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Skuld-chan on 30-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 17:01:11
Ahhhhh....one of the benifits of being A Commander (and higher)....unlimited downloads....  :joyful:
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 30-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 17:11:14
grrr really, well i suppose it doesnt matter for u as u own the site
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 30-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 17:37:27
okay it should be in the download section  :)
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Zionia on 30-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 18:55:14
hehe...unlimited DLs   >:D i was wondering why i had no limit...considering ive already donne 30sumin... im DLing it now and i will post with my opinions after i watch it
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Zionia on 30-Mar-2006 (Thu) @ 19:00:13
um...where is it...and what is it called...i cant seem to find it in the user entered stuff...
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 31-Mar-2006 (Fri) @ 05:00:28
glee  :) :) :) :) :)
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Zionia on 01-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 13:32:22
ok...i watched your AMV lip sync and these are my thoughts so far...i will have more as i watch it a few more times

the part where the fades are put in when Ryoko is asking "what will i be" and in that section, id have the fades be continuous rather than fade solid fade solid...it is distracting to have it snap back and forth.

Id be careful with how you are lip syncing...some of it is very unclean...for the most part it is really good though.

I liked the "we cant see into the future" part, where washu is showing what is going on elsewhere...it was funny how it was off from the words, but made sense at the same time

more will come as i watch it more...hope this helps some
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 01-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 15:29:46
I already cleaned up the lip sync. Its quite hard when you are actually moderating the film frame by frame!

With the future part i had to decide what to do, unfortunatly i didnt find a clip that had lip syncing and future seeing...

About the fades, what do you mean? Fade proper from one to another? or a semi fade as is, with just londer clips?
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Zionia on 01-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 15:40:40
semi fade for the full span rather than comming back into the full thing before semi fading again...less painful on the eyes
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 01-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 15:41:29
It doesnt quite have the same effect if its over the whole thing....

aww do you get a migraine?
Title: Re: AMV's
Post by: Zionia on 01-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 23:39:36
ehh...maybe a gentle fade back rather than sudden then...