Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: NinjaSonic on 05-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 00:17:27

Title: Games gone Anime
Post by: NinjaSonic on 05-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 00:17:27
Hey guys & gals. NinjaSonic's here with something that was puzzling to me.  :-\

As some of you know some of the animes sometimes becomes animes/cartoons like Viewtiful Joe & my 1st peek at Parappa the Rapper.

I was thinking if Games gone Anime or the other way around?

The more I checked bittorrents the more I find videogames from japan becomes into an anime series.

What do you guys think?
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 05-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 04:44:08
The game market is 4 billion dollars. Anyone who has either a TV show or a Movie can afford to have a game will. For instance there is a Desperate Housewives game coming out and there was King Kong and Narnia!

Gaming is a big industry I suspect that its both ways, popular games become TV series, and popular TV series become games. Except its more likely for TV > Game.
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: Zionia on 05-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 09:13:53
yea...most of the time it is TV/movie -> Games...i have seen a couple the other way around, but usually the movie doesnt turn out as good as it would have had it been made before the game came out.
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: Skuld-chan on 05-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 09:59:12
Some examples:

Final Fantasy started out as a game and was made into a movie (I also think there is a second one due to be released??)

Tenchi Muyo started out as an Anime and had a few different games made from it.....not to mention the other gaming market: Role Playing Games  :woot:   There are a couple of those as well too!  In my opinion, that's when you KNOW something was good...if it makes it into the RPG world...  :joyful:
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: Zionia on 05-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 10:14:50
RPGs are awesome   :woot: you can make anything into an RPG...all you need is a creative imagination, and some inspiration...such as a girl and a banana...(bannana extends to a pole which she uses to beat things with and bring world peace...lol)
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 05-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 10:20:28
so basically you fail in every category.
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: Skuld-chan on 05-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 10:27:45
Quote from: Zionia on 05-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 10:14:50RPGs are awesome  :woot: you can make anything into an RPG...all you need is a creative imagination, and some inspiration...such as a girl and a banana...(bannana extends to a pole which she uses to beat things with and bring world peace...lol)
OHHHHHHH, so THAT's what girls do with bannanas!   :-O  :P
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: Zionia on 05-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 12:12:18
Senkusha!

"You're a naughty boy Senkusha, arent you!"
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: Skuld-chan on 05-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 12:37:18
Umm......I deny nothing!  I mean anything!    :-[
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: NinjaSonic on 05-Apr-2006 (Wed) @ 13:33:07
You guys are cool & silly.  :))

I was able to find 2 Parappa the Rapper torrents & watch the first esipode. The opening music does have the beat to the game but it appeal to Parappa's love to Sunny (that sunnyflower girl).

It's just too bad that they didn't show Unjammer Lamby who was made from the same people who made Parappa the Rapper. She was was a rocking red-head lamb that can play her ax like no one could there.

As for movies, the worst one that was a game then turned movie was the Mario Bros. Let's face it, they didm't do well there in real life. Bowser was human until a ray gun that can make anyone smart or dumb turned him into a T-Rex.

Either way seeing games into anything is cool as long as they can plan it out well.
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: Zionia on 06-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 15:50:58
what...when did bowser become a trex? i thought he was a Kuppa....
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: NinjaSonic on 06-Apr-2006 (Thu) @ 19:36:30
Bowser become a T-rex when Mario used the ray gun to make Bowser into the dumbest creature in the Mario Bros. movie. It was werid though but that's what happen.
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 07-Apr-2006 (Fri) @ 18:37:19
Bowser is only a t-rex at the end of that crap film, everywhere else he is a koppa
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: Zionia on 07-Apr-2006 (Fri) @ 20:23:31
thats what i thought...
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: NinjaSonic on 07-Apr-2006 (Fri) @ 20:47:59
Yeah. I didn't say that Boswer wasn't a koopa. But they could have make him more of a koopa then a guy with a werid hair sytle & a long snake tongue.
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: Zionia on 08-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 11:56:36
lol...that is true...he didnt look much the same as you picture him in the games....
Title: Re: Games gone Anime
Post by: NinjaSonic on 08-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 13:17:54
Well I have played Kingdom Hearts 2 for a few days now & I think maybe they could make a anime out of it.

I know it's werid & all but the plotline is very good. Do you ever wanted to go to your fave game or anime & live/fight with your fave character there?

I would like to do something like that.