Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: Warlord Vir on 04-May-2006 (Thu) @ 22:09:01

Title: Do you like your Anime?
Post by: Warlord Vir on 04-May-2006 (Thu) @ 22:09:01
What do you look for in Anime?
I look for Action/Comedy like Tenchi Muyo and Inuyasha.
Title: Re: Do you like your Anime?
Post by: NinjaSonic on 05-May-2006 (Fri) @ 00:10:55
I also look for Action & Comedy as well. Some of my artwork is from animes that I watch. I always look for animes to inspire me to work well in my art.

I also hake a motto to myself when I work on my art or my videos. "Put personally & heart to everything you do".

I always follow my motto & people like my work because of my own style. Trying to make it as good as the animes I watch.
Title: Re: Do you like your Anime?
Post by: Warlord Vir on 05-May-2006 (Fri) @ 19:59:49
I think I remember seeing a book for how to draw anime.
Title: Re: Do you like your Anime?
Post by: Skuld-chan on 06-May-2006 (Sat) @ 08:50:35
There are several books available that will teach you how to draw manga, and there are a few in the series that specifically talk about Anime as well.  I also find it helpful to have an art book of human poses.  I bought the two I have direct from Japan  It's what the professionals use.

Now on to the first questions.  What do I look for in an anime?  Hmmm, well, humor has to be in the anime, otherwise, I'll just get board with it and move on.  I've found that I tend to like the romancy types as well -- especially if there is / are cute girls involved.  More than one seems to be prefered, as it adds to the overall humor of the story.  I also find that I tend to like animes that have a magical or mystical element to them.  I'm not so big on the Mecha types, but rather I enjoy the Magical Girl types.....gee, I guess that all fits nicely.

So for my list of Animes, it would have to start something like this:
Title: Re: Do you like your Anime?
Post by: Warlord Vir on 06-May-2006 (Sat) @ 14:11:28
Tenchi Universe is show that I have not seen in a long time.
Tenchi Muyo is may seroius, but it still very funny. HAHAHAHA
sorry, I just keep on remembering  "Hello, Baby" esipode.
Title: Re: Do you like your Anime?
Post by: rumiya on 06-May-2006 (Sat) @ 14:48:40
hehehe,everyone has different tastes in anamie..  ;D
my favs are..

1, tenchi muyo/and sammy series ,cept for the tit tv
i got the tit dvds but it didden't impress me that much

2. magical girl lyrical nanoha ,and nanoha a's second season.  ;D
now this is the best magical series i have seen so far, and eventhough sasami is
still my fav charactor ,nanoha is well worth seeing..

3. girls bravo season1 and 2. yes a fan service series and rated 18 for the adult content
but still funny to watch to ,and no its not hentini ..

4. ah my goddess season 1 and 2 tv. and season 2 is so far better than the first season

5. blue seed . a sci fi and kinda monster series,lol

6. the world of narue. yes senkusa, its kinda strange at times but still funny and good to.

7. outlawstar. a classic series..

  eva was good to ,i have the special collectors box set with added content on some of
 the episodes,,  ;D
Title: Re: Do you like your Anime?
Post by: Warlord Vir on 06-May-2006 (Sat) @ 15:25:49
What was the added content the Eva box set?
Title: Re: Do you like your Anime?
Post by: rumiya on 07-May-2006 (Sun) @ 14:55:15
in the last 4 eps they addes a few minuits, a directors cut version
Title: Re: Do you like your Anime?
Post by: Warlord Vir on 07-May-2006 (Sun) @ 17:20:12
Cool, wa it worth it?