Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 20-Jul-2006 (Thu) @ 12:15:15

Title: Manga Character TUTORIAL
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 20-Jul-2006 (Thu) @ 12:15:15
Following Senkusha's Photoshop Tutorial posting, I have followed it up with a guide on how to how to draw manga character's, or more specifically, not how to draw them, but on the whims between different characters and how these are expressed through eyebrows, noselines etc. etc.

The scans are taken from How to draw Manga1..
Title: Re: Manga Character TUTORIAL
Post by: Skuld-chan on 20-Jul-2006 (Thu) @ 12:47:42
LOL   :joyful:   You know, I was just flipping through that book.  I planned on doing some drawing during my lunch break today.  That series is pretty good.  Slightly off topic, I went to Boarders yesterday and saw a new series Colortones (I think it was).  Basically it's an extension on Manga, about how to use your computer (with Photoshop) for your characters. So far there are four books out, and they deal with B/W.  I'm hoping that soon they will come out with a Color manual.  Oh, and each book appears to also come with a CD with tones and such!
Title: Re: Manga Character TUTORIAL
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 22-Jul-2006 (Sat) @ 06:02:26
Ahhhh! I love Boarders