Kawaii Klub

Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: cypress on 29-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 21:27:20

Title: favorite anime
Post by: cypress on 29-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 21:27:20
what is your favorite anime? and why?
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 30-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 07:15:13
amg - just so so excellent
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Skuld-chan on 30-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 11:07:41
Ah My Goddess!

1.  The story is cute.
2.  The characters are cute.
3.  The plot is .........um...cute (for lack of a better word)

4.  ....and I have certian fantasies regarding one of those character too   >:D
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 30-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 13:46:00
fantasies being?

not... ... ah
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Skuld-chan on 01-May-2006 (Mon) @ 13:32:14
Quote from: I wonder what lies beyond on 30-Apr-2006 (Sun) @ 13:46:00fantasies being?
not... ... ah

NO!  Of course not!  Get your mind out of the gutter!  :P
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 01-May-2006 (Mon) @ 14:13:34
lol just kidding





phew
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Skuld-chan on 01-May-2006 (Mon) @ 14:26:03
I mentioned part of one in another post......  ;)
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Warlord Vir on 01-May-2006 (Mon) @ 17:55:11
I cannot really say I have one favorite. But The Tenchi Muyo is because it is funny and unique.
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: rumiya on 02-May-2006 (Tue) @ 06:30:30
umm of course the tenchi and sammy series
but i gotta admit the ah my goddess is ,wowow especially the new tv2 series.
its hard for a sequel series to better the first series but so far ,all i can say is WOOOW.
i gotts try to find the op song in full version..  ;D
 i do see and like otheres hehehe, to ..
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Skuld-chan on 02-May-2006 (Tue) @ 07:06:56
Hopefully, I'll be able to download that episode, and then I can hunt for the opening......the strange hobbies I have......
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: I wonder what lies beyond that... on 02-May-2006 (Tue) @ 08:49:38
i must say that amg is great in many more ways than one, but tenchi muyo, for me i can just watch the episodes time and time again. Whereas with amg i watch once and leave. Furthermore I don't laugh that much at amg whereas the jokes in tm are so obvious and so good.
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Warlord Vir on 16-May-2006 (Tue) @ 14:23:07
Fullmetal Alchemist is also my Favorite, because of it new kind of anime with alchemy, humor, little romance, and action of it.
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: celia on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 22:01:45
Fruits Basket - so moving, funny, an anime that really warm my heart. I like better the anime than the manga.
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Warlord Vir on 06-Jun-2006 (Tue) @ 13:52:42
Quote from: celia on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 22:01:45Fruits Basket - so moving, funny, an anime that really warm my heart. I like better the anime than the manga.

What the goal of it?
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Slain on 12-Jun-2006 (Mon) @ 00:39:04
Full Metal Panic- Its a crazyazz show, need I say more?
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Warlord Vir on 13-Jun-2006 (Tue) @ 13:48:44
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 06-Jun-2006 (Tue) @ 13:52:42
Quote from: celia on 03-Jun-2006 (Sat) @ 22:01:45Fruits Basket - so moving, funny, an anime that really warm my heart. I like better the anime than the manga.

What the goal of it?

so what the answer
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Animegirl821 on 10-Jul-2006 (Mon) @ 16:58:08
I cant say what is my favorite anime so I will do a top 10

1. Azumanga Daioh
2. Tenchi Muyo
3. DBZ
4. Inuyasha
5. Full Metal Alchemist
6. Sailor Moon
7. Full Metal Panic
8. Gravitation
9. Eureka Seven
10. Hikaru no Go
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: rumiya on 11-Jul-2006 (Tue) @ 16:43:59
yea..
there is quite a few really great anamie series ,yes its hard to pin it down to just 1  ;D
1.tenchi and the sammy series

2. ah my goddess season 1 and 2 tv

3. magical girl lyrical nanoha season 1 and nanoha a's season 2

4.narue

5. mai hime

6. mai otame 'z'

7. kasama's  girl meets girl

8. happy lesson

9. preter

10. gundam seed

i have a lot of others ,but it seem i watch these the most..  ;D hehehe.
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Warlord Vir on 13-Jul-2006 (Thu) @ 20:56:11
Never heard of #6,#7,#8 and #9. Rumiya.
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: rumiya on 14-Jul-2006 (Fri) @ 14:21:52
Quote from: Warlord Vir on 13-Jul-2006 (Thu) @ 20:56:11Never heard of #6,#7,#8 and #9. Rumiya.

yea the first 2 are new current ,and only out on fansubbs
the last 2 i got at best buy,i prfeer to try to get box sets..  ;D
i hate to get indiviual dvds,but sometimes thats all you can do on new series
is get e'mm as they release them 1 at a time.
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Warlord Vir on 17-Jul-2006 (Mon) @ 13:09:57
the last 2 i got at best buy,i prfeer to try to get box sets..
i hate to get indiviual dvds,but sometimes thats all you can do on new series
is get e'mm as they release them 1 at a time.

me too.
amazon.com is good place to buy box sets.
I recently buy Tenchi Universe Box set.
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: StratusNova on 09-Aug-2006 (Wed) @ 01:29:06
Ok my top ten is different.

1.) Neon Genesis Evangelion
2.) Full Metal Alchemist
3.) Love Hina
4.) Eureka Seven
5.) Elfen Lied
6.) NOIR
7.) Gundam Wing
8.) Gundam 008th MS
9.) Tenchi
10.) Fooly Cooly
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Warlord Vir on 09-Aug-2006 (Wed) @ 22:52:35
Never heard of Elfen Lied and NOIR
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: StratusNova on 10-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 01:40:58
Elfen Lied is new BUT GREAT. NOIR I think it's been around. It's about two femal assassins only reason it's so far down is that there is NO blood.
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: evelcanival on 10-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 16:25:12
Quote from: cypress on 29-Apr-2006 (Sat) @ 21:27:20what is your favorite anime? and why?

samari x because its kick ass
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Warlord Vir on 10-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 21:26:39
Never heard of it.
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: StratusNova on 10-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 22:20:03
It's What happens before Ruroni Kenshin.
Title: Re: favorite anime
Post by: Warlord Vir on 10-Aug-2006 (Thu) @ 22:24:53
Ok