Kawaii Klub
Otaku Cultural Studies - Anime Fansite Zone => General Anime and Manga Discussion => Topic started by: rumiya on 25-Aug-2006 (Fri) @ 09:04:32
OK, since Senkusha wanted some of us to do a list on what series we have:
1. All Tenchi and Sammy series ,mostly in dubbes ,except for the Project S
which is subbed
2 Almost all the specials from Tenchi series.Special videos and so in Japanese.
3.Outlaw Star dubbed
4 Last Exile dubbed
5.Gate Keepers and GK21 dubbed
6.All of the Wanders dubbed
7.Evangelion dubbed
8.Narue dubbed
9.Fruits Basket dubbed
10.Vampire Princess Miyu dubbed
11.BBC Tokyo 2040 dubbed
12. Card Captor Sakura series subbed
13. Happy Lesson dubbed
14.Gundam Seed movie dubbed
15.All 4 Inuyasha movies dubbed
16.Hack.sign dubbed
17.Girls Bravo season 1 and 2 dubbed
18. Ah My Goddess! TV1 dubbed
19 AMG movie dubbed
20.Slayers movie dubbed
22.Mai Hime ,first 3 dvds so far dubbed
23.Blue Seed dubbed
24.Arnia dubbed
25.Escaflowne dubbed
26.Shrine of the Morning Mist dubbed
27.Kiddy Grade dubbed
28.Those Who Hunt Elves dubbed
29.Tenchi GXP dubbed
30.Banner of the Stars dubbed
31.Crest of the Stars dubbed
32. Mini Goddess dubbed
33.Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventures dubbed
34.Pretear dubbed
This keeps growing all the time ,lol
Fan subbed series
1.Mai Hime
2. Mai Otame z
3. Tokyo Mew Mew
4.Pita 10.
5.Girl meets Girl
6.AMG TV 2 thru eps 14
7.All Inuyasha
8.Gundam Seed
9.Mahou Sensei Negima
10.MG Lyrical Nanoha and Nanoha A's
These also keep expanding ,and yes as they release the dvds here I get them too. We gotta support the series.
[edit]Grammar and numerous misspellings. (GAH!!! TOO...FEW... CAPITALS....)[/edit]
Let's see.
Vol. 1 Azumanga Daioh (Dubbed/Subbed)
Vols 1-4 Card Captor Sakura (Subbed)
Vol 1 Candidate for Goddess (Subbed)
Vols 1-2 Star Ocean EX (Subbed/Dubbed)
Spirited Away (Subbed/Dubbed)
Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind (Subbed/Dubbed)
Princess Mononoke (Dubbed)
X OVA (Dubbed)
I spend most of my money on video games. >>
Hmmm, of which I
own:
- Ranma Box Set Season 1 (Digital Dojo
- Tenchi Muyo (OVA 1 & 2) Box Set
- Tenchi Muyo (OVA 3, Disk 1)
- Tenchi Universe Box Set
- Tenchi Movies I, II, III
- Robo Tech Box Set
- Ah! My Goddess Movie (Non OVA version)
I think I need to supply my Anime addiciton some more, ne?
Here some of anime I have:
Tenchi OVA
One Vol of New Tenchi OVA
Tenchi Universe
I will back with more info.