Well, this is my newest expansion of my anime knowledge. It's a much darker anime than others I've watched. It's a definite must watch/read.
It's about a boy named Light(Raito) Yagami, coming across a notebook titled, "Death Note." Inside there are instructions of how to use it, saying that if the owner were to write a name inside it with the picture of the person in the mind, the person would die within forty seconds of it being written of a heart attack. If they were to write a cause of death within the alloted time. Then, the person has 6 min 40 seconds to specify on that death.
Highly doubtful of it until seen first-hand, Light uses Death Note to cleanse the world of all evil, but soon has the world's best detective, only known as "L" after him.
It's very intriguing and a well-thought out anime/manga. Definately one of my favorites.
Does not sound so great.
It's a strange manga, I know, but it's a really good one. Raito isn't exactly the goody-goody. Check Biography.
I have many examples if you would like. :)
So it a manga and not Anime(video).
Inuyasha Manga vs Inuyasha Anime.
well, it's both. I prefer the manga naturally.
Okay,but what the appeal?
It's a mystery manga and the plot lines seems quite good. I'm personally a Light fan, simply because of all the way he's able to outsmart L.For example, there's that part where he [CENSORED FOR SPOILERS].
Yeah... great.
Also, I would prefer if you stopped using one line posts, Vir. It gets quite tiresome.
Short and Sweet.
So it is mystery manga. Does it have any good humor, action, art work or etc?
Or is that it?
Depends on humor. It's more or less sadistic until L comes in (in person). The art work is beautiful in this, to me. It's the same artist who did Hikaru no Go (if you've heard of it).
It appeals with an original storyline with complex characters.
Sound interesting.
Thank you, EK.
Here's a photo.
Raito (top), Mello (right), Near (left)